|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly presented "fake" ID when he attempted to purchase a firearm? Once again, you're a flat out liar. Provide a credible and reliable source that supports that he presented 'fake' ID. The facts are that Kelly produced a valid Texas ID as proof of residency in Texas, at the time he attempted to purchase a firearm at an Arizona gun store. The Texas ID was valid, not "fake" and secondly his presenting it was not illegal. When Kelly was advised by the gun store that he was required to show Valid Arizona ID before he could buy a firearm, he returned a couple weeks later with valid AZ ID. Nothing illegal or dishonest about that.
Stop with your blatant lies and misrepresentations. Mr. Kelly is an American Hero, unlike you who are a fake, liar and a fraud. Mr. Kelly did nothing fraudulent or illegal.
Mr. Kelly is a liar and a fraud. He presented a Texas ID when he tried to purchase a weapon in Arizona and HE WAS A RESIDENT OF ARIZONA! Are you really that blind and stupid to think that he could present a valid Texas ID when he was a resident of Arizona??????? Wow, you are really, really stupid, aren't you???? As for fraudulent, if he did nothing fraudulent, why did the gun shop owner REFUSE TO SELL HIM THE WEAPON HE WANTED????? You people are really accepting of the libs lying and cheating but hold everyone else to a different standard! I bet your Mom doesn't know you are such a hypocrite does she??? And I didn't say Kelly isn't a hero. After all, he, unlike you, served in the military and was an astronaut. I said he's a liar who was trying to make a point by lying. Of course, you wouldn't follow a link I posted, so since you are illiterate anyway, find the information yourself.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

So much time wasted on a subject that, if the NRA had its way, would be completely moot.

Every gun owning fanatic KNOWS that it should be unconstitutional to require a person to be subjected to a background check before buying a gun. If the patriot crowd wasn't so intent on trying to score worthless political points, they would be cheering on the guy for trying to show that the rule shouldn't be enforced at all.

The lowly educated need to make up their minds as to what direction they want to go instead of running in circles!

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Bob your debating skills are like 80 grit paper. It takes away from your credibility.
St Stephen

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>your latest hero ?
Wrong again One With Sand In VJ. Mark Kelly is not my hero, he's America's hero. He may not be your hero but that means very little in the larger sense of the word. Fact is he's a great American no matter what you and your conservative friends on the lunatic fringe think of him.

Another fact is you people will blindly follow and cause you're told to. Deep down I don't think you gives two shts about people being allowed to use extended clips or expanding background checks. I think it's purely a case of towing your party's line and for this half-assed backing of an issue you could care less about you're willing to drag an American hero's name through the mud and attempt to diminish his achievements?

That's pretty shallow K unt With Sand in It.

“lover”

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again One With Sand In VJ. Mark Kelly is not my hero, he's America's hero. He may not be your hero but that means very little in the larger sense of the word. Fact is he's a great American no matter what you and your conservative friends on the lunatic fringe think of him.
Another fact is you people will blindly follow and cause you're told to. Deep down I don't think you gives two shts about people being allowed to use extended clips or expanding background checks. I think it's purely a case of towing your party's line and for this half-assed backing of an issue you could care less about you're willing to drag an American hero's name through the mud and attempt to diminish his achievements?
That's pretty shallow K unt With Sand in It.
Wow! Kind off crabby this morning, I'm afraid to disagree with you ;-) But gun control on legal citizens is fruitless. We can't even enforce the laws that are on the books now. I'm a backyard plinkster and I'm offended by these worthless measures to limit the number of bullets in my plinker.
St Stephen

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Kind off crabby this morning, I'm afraid to disagree with you ;-) But gun control on legal citizens is fruitless. We can't even enforce the laws that are on the books now. I'm a backyard plinkster and I'm offended by these worthless measures to limit the number of bullets in my plinker.
Drunk driving laws don't seem to deter people from driving drunk either but it's not a reason to legalize it.

My handgun holds 17 rounds which is plenty. If two guys break into my home in the middle of the night I might need 2 to 5 rounds to secure my home. At the range I don't mind swapping clips, it's just not that big of a deal. A 33 round clip's only purpose is so lazy people don't have to swap clips as much, or I guess if you ran across a swarm of zombies. Oh I almost forgot, it also allows crazy people to kill a lot more innocent civilians before they're forced to reload.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Living Large2 wrote:
Bob your debating skills are like 80 grit paper. It takes away from your credibility.
Sometimes it hurts to face reality.....

I can't help it that so many people feel the need to resort to slobbering, ranting and raving, and throwing about dire warnings that make absolutely no sense whatsoever. They are completely revolted at the mere thought of having to go through a background check, and then squeal like little girls when they find someone who goofs up. Why? Because the man simply thinks that there should be some type of control on all of the guns floating around this country.

These people howl about their constitutional rights to own whatever weapons they think will make them safe, while at the same time ignoring that the criminal part of society is just as well armed as they are. Their weak argument that the criminals don't follow the rules is both overly simplistic, and overtly damaging to their own cause.

Here's the point, they reject being held responsible.

Name one gun that is manufactured in this country or elsewhere that is made against the law. The plain and simple truth is that there aren't any. The criminals and insane amongst us get their hands on the exact same kind of legal guns everybody buys. Gun makers start out with a legal product that somehow falls into, or in many cases given, to someone that shouldn't have access to them. An effective way to register guns and their owners would be a good start towards controlling the problem. So would making the owners of these guns responsible for their control. But woe betide the person who dares suggest to these brave gun owners that they should be held responsible when they want to buy, own, or sell their guns. THAT goes against their demented view of how the 2nd amendment was written. What we are forced to listen to, is the same tired talking points that do nothing to alleviate the problem, just so long as we never dare expect them to accept responsibility!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Kind off crabby this morning, I'm afraid to disagree with you ;-) But gun control on legal citizens is fruitless. We can't even enforce the laws that are on the books now. I'm a backyard plinkster and I'm offended by these worthless measures to limit the number of bullets in my plinker.
Here's the exact point I've been trying to make...

It's fruitless......

Let's give up......

Imagine the horror if everyone could put themselves second for a minute to come up with rational laws that could be enforced. Don't worry, we will never live to see the day that guns are controlled. Just be prepared to swallow your own pride long enough to quit whining when somebody uses their gun to commit a crime, as its the price you are willing to pay to plink as many bullets as you think you need to.

“lover”

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

My point is why should the government be able to be better armed than a legal American citizen? When the second amendment was adopted citizens where allowed to have the same guns the government had. The second amendment isn't about hunting or plinking, it's about protecting ourselves from a government that no longer serves the people. I respect your viewpoint on the dangers of nut cases using guns to harm others, but lets start by enforcing the laws on the books now. Just look at how inept our government is at controlling anything. This is not what America should be about. The politicians are out right saying this is only the beginning, that should scare the hell out of all of us.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one hopelessly f'd up dude. You belong in psych ward where they lock all the doors. For your sake and everyone else's I hope somebody commits you.
You might want to try a magenta color on your skirt..... You libs are the most uninformed......
St Stephen

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Living Large2 wrote:
... but lets start by enforcing the laws on the books now.
Laws that allow this to happen?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/priv...

As long as you bring up the history behind the second amendment did you know our founding fathers mandated gun registration? And using your analogy should Americans be allowed Tomahawk Missiles? How about nuclear subs? Fact is those things weren't around when the 2nd amendment was drafted.

“lover”

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk driving laws don't seem to deter people from driving drunk either but it's not a reason to legalize it.
My handgun holds 17 rounds which is plenty. If two guys break into my home in the middle of the night I might need 2 to 5 rounds to secure my home. At the range I don't mind swapping clips, it's just not that big of a deal. A 33 round clip's only purpose is so lazy people don't have to swap clips as much, or I guess if you ran across a swarm of zombies. Oh I almost forgot, it also allows crazy people to kill a lot more innocent civilians before they're forced to reload.
Back to enforcing the laws, why is it I read all the time about people with 3 or 4 DUI convictions still driving? How about a dozen armed gang bangers, and you stand there with 10 rounds? I'm not giving mine up. I love my family. These laws won't fix crazy.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>Back to enforcing the laws, why is it I read all the time about people with 3 or 4 DUI convictions still driving? How about a dozen armed gang bangers, and you stand there with 10 rounds? I'm not giving mine up. I love my family. These laws won't fix crazy.
Love the pic of killer..... I would call him shredder....
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

All you need to know is that 'these' laws are going to fix your crazy fat a$$. You can count on that.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Living Large2 wrote:
My point is why should the government be able to be better armed than a legal American citizen? When the second amendment was adopted citizens where allowed to have the same guns the government had. The second amendment isn't about hunting or plinking, it's about protecting ourselves from a government that no longer serves the people. I respect your viewpoint on the dangers of nut cases using guns to harm others, but lets start by enforcing the laws on the books now. Just look at how inept our government is at controlling anything. This is not what America should be about. The politicians are out right saying this is only the beginning, that should scare the hell out of all of us.
I think you'll find that back when the constitution was written that many Americans used their own personal weapons when they served their country. Many of the colonies mandated that adult men serve in the militia and own the weapons they drilled with. When the colonists joined up on Bunker/Breeds Hill, they didn't all go to a military armory to be issued a gun, they brought along their own weapons.

Those days have changed.

I can't say it more clearly when it comes to gun laws. We need to step back from the rhetoric, and adopt common sense laws that can be enforced. I don't think what's on the books now are the way to do that, so that means we need to scrap the old, and draft news laws that have a chance of working.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that any laws that will work are going to be stricter than the ones we have today. That means that law abiding citizens are going to have to sacrifice some of what they incorrectly think are their constitutional rights.

When a large portion of society chooses to be under the control of a group that is more worried about their profits than the citizen's safety, then any significant change is going to be impossible.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>Drunk driving laws don't seem to deter people from driving drunk either but it's not a reason to legalize it.

Are you really that stupid that you think criminals are not capable of making or buying from some one that can make a extended MAGAZINE? Some times I wonder why anyone would bother trying to make you understand anything. It must be the meds.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

pipedream wrote:
All you need to know is that 'these' laws are going to fix your crazy fat a$$. You can count on that.
If they enforce the current ones maybe....... Burgandy might help your color too...... We know your problem.....

“lover”

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

pipedream wrote:
Well good morning sunshine :-)
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>Back to enforcing the laws, why is it I read all the time about people with 3 or 4 DUI convictions still driving? How about a dozen armed gang bangers, and you stand there with 10 rounds? I'm not giving mine up. I love my family. These laws won't fix crazy.
I advise you to sell them all at a gun show to somebody as soon as possible before any new gun laws take place.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it commie! You'd pee your pants if you saw me coming.
Thanks for giving me the heads-up. I'll make sure I have an extra large & tight straight jacket for your sorry azz when I come to take you away. No stinkin' gun is needed. It will be easy because you're too stupid and fat to run. You can be guaranteed of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance