first reich - new chancellor

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

bobolinq

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Feb 28, 2013
i see it's time once more for the boys' club to elect an new sucksessor.

wonder what it really means to defrock a friar?

time for this pile of putrefied pontifical piety crap to go.

aren't billions upon billions of people being subjugated to their fascist rule enough already.

apparently not, eh Adolph.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Dansville, MI

#2 Feb 28, 2013
bobolinq wrote:
i see it's time once more for the boys' club to elect an new sucksessor.
time for this pile of putrefied pontifical piety crap to go.
aren't billions upon billions of people being subjugated to their fascist rule enough already.
apparently not, eh Adolph.
I don't think you have any knowledge of the church...... Ignorance will not help you
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#3 Feb 28, 2013
bobolinq wrote:
Who gives a frock?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Romulus, MI

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Progressives would rather follow evil than any type of religion....... In the end, my hope for them is that they are right..... Too bad they won't be remembered as decent people.......
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Catholics are against abortion so they have more kids to ass-rape and Batch claims progressives are the ones who coddle child rapists.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Romulus, MI

#6 Feb 28, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
Catholics are against abortion so they have more kids to ass-rape and Batch claims progressives are the ones who coddle child rapists.
So you are saying that only Catholics molest children? You are either the dumbest ignorant fool or a total bigot to one group of people....... Who else are you bigoted to? Blacks Asian Arabs Persians Whites Hispanics, Brazilians...... Just continue supporting your Pedophile friends.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying that only Catholics molest children? You are either the dumbest ignorant fool or a total bigot to one group of people....... Who else are you bigoted to? Blacks Asian Arabs Persians Whites Hispanics, Brazilians...... Just continue supporting your Pedophile friends.....
Your filty mind is going to lead you to ruination.....

That will be five Hail Marys & three Our Fathers!
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>So you are saying that only Catholics molest children? You are either the dumbest ignorant fool or a total bigot to one group of people....... Who else are you bigoted to? Blacks Asian Arabs Persians Whites Hispanics, Brazilians...... Just continue supporting your Pedophile friends.....
The extent to which the Catholic church has shielded priests accused of child molestation from prosecution (by paying off victims and their families), moved child molesting priests to different parrishes and otherwise put the welfare of the priests (and the church) ahead of the welfare and safety of the children is absolutely disgusting.

So no, I am not saying Catholics are the only ones who rape kids but they are, by far, among the worst groups of people on the planet when it comes to damaging children and then covering their deeds up. So instead of worrying about what state passes what law maybe you should start at home Batch, with your own religion and demand that justice be served and quit donating your money to an organization that uses that money to allow children to get raped.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Ann Arbor, MI

#9 Feb 28, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
The extent to which the Catholic church has shielded priests accused of child molestation from prosecution (by paying off victims and their families), moved child molesting priests to different parrishes and otherwise put the welfare of the priests (and the church) ahead of the welfare and safety of the children is absolutely disgusting.
So no, I am not saying Catholics are the only ones who rape kids but they are, by far, among the worst groups of people on the planet when it comes to damaging children and then covering their deeds up. So instead of worrying about what state passes what law maybe you should start at home Batch, with your own religion and demand that justice be served and quit donating your money to an organization that uses that money to allow children to get raped.
Already have..... My money goes to Rush, Bill, and Glenn for their good works.......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#10 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>Already have..... My money goes to Rush, Bill, and Glenn for their good works.......
First its your child molesting fetish, and NOW you announce that you worship false gawds......... Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!

The next time you go to confession, the priest is going to need a stenographer!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Livonia, MI

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
First its your child molesting fetish, and NOW you announce that you worship false gawds......... Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!
The next time you go to confession, the priest is going to need a stenographer!
So pointing out the Progressive agenda for light sentences for child rapists now gets "Projected" on to me.......... You and your Progressive pals are thick in the brain..... Who said anything about worshiping "false gawds" Bobbie? I still have my faith and I am helping causes that help AMERICANS who need it..... More of the dollars get used to help the causes than to the administration of the programs...... What do you do to help your fellow Americans? I forgot, based on Dem Progressive's tax returns, they give little like you...... Makers and Takers.....

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#12 Mar 1, 2013
The head line reads "Catholics leaderless as Pope resigns" Oh what to do, what to do, no pope to tell them how to live no pope for guidance, like its the worse thing that could happen. God please help them get over their attachment to these weird traditions, these strange rituals.
bobolinq

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>I don't think you have any knowledge of the church...... Ignorance will not help you
1 - on matters of religion, if Catholic, you don't think, you're thought for
2 - ignorance can be remedied, stupid is forever
3 - it is 'a' church not 'the' church
4 - the failings of the pontifical hierarchy, as are the failings of men, are well documented and irrefutable.
5 - the sanctity of any belief system lies not in doctrine but in faith.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Mar 2, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
Yeah...it's not like our 'safe schools czar' failed to report an inappropriate sexual relationship between a minor and one of his peers or anything. Wonder how many others he shielded?
It's not like he was teaching children about fisting or anything.
Progressives hate children.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Bob wrote:
Your filty mind is going to lead you to ruination.....
So is talking about ass raping children. Funny how you don't address St Stoner's vile post, short bus bob. As I've said before, if you want to know what progressives are up to, pay attention to what they accuse others of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sony balony 52 min Idea Maker 6
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 3 hr Idea Maker 19
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 5 hr Who 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 13 hr Buffalo Bull 1,480
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 17 hr cnreadle 974
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... Fri DrX 54
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... Dec 18 tom_ 21
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
NFL 4:35 PM
Detroit Lions clinch NFC playoff spot
Yahoo! Sports 5:26 PM
Lions claim playoff berth with Eagles' loss