GR man charged in 2002 Kalamazoo murder

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

A 30-year-old Grand Rapids man was arrested Wednesday and charged with the murder of Daniel Primer six years ago.
Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Mar 18, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get smart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 7, 2008
 
Good get that piece of crap off the streets before he kills more people if he hasent allredy.
White guy

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 7, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just killing there own
grandmas rant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 7, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

White guy wrote:
Just killing there own
-Heeee, what a hoot! My thoughts exactly
Tired of mourning

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 7, 2008
 

Judged:

1

SHHH
Wendy

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 7, 2008
 
grandmas rant wrote:
<quoted text>-Heeee, what a hoot! My thoughts exactly
I think the both of you are awfully racist by making a comment like that...it's extremely rude!
Just a thought

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 8, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>I think the both of you are awfully racist by making a comment like that...it's extremely rude!
Sad as it seems it is partly true.
Eddie

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 8, 2008
 
White guy wrote:
Just killing there own
I totally agree just last week there was a white guy that killed what was it four white kids so I guess segregation isn't dead . No pun intended. score black 1 white 4
Robin Francis

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 8, 2008
 

Judged:

1

That's horrible to say! That is someone's son black, white or any other color what does it matter? Racism and ignorance go hand in hand.
Eddie

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 8, 2008
 
Robin Francis wrote:
That's horrible to say! That is someone's son black, white or any other color what does it matter? Racism and ignorance go hand in hand.
Glad you see my point for it's not ok for murder weather it's against a perticular race or religous group .dont think its a monlopy for any one group.Killins is killing weather it's in the hood or the wood.
Jerry

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 8, 2008
 
How do they know he did it? They are just racial profiling. I'm sure if you ask him, he'll tell you he is innocent.
Just a thought

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 8, 2008
 
Jerry wrote:
How do they know he did it? They are just racial profiling. I'm sure if you ask him, he'll tell you he is innocent.
Yeah but who wouldn't say they are innocent after they get caught. It is like asking a kid where they got a piece of candy they stole, you think at first they will own up to it...H*ll NO!
Wyoming Resident

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 8, 2008
 
Who is the baby's daddy?

Since: May 08

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 8, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I want to know how they tied this guy to the murder, the story was as usual quite vague.
LATIA

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I BELIEVE WAYNE IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. AND HE SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT HERE WHO CARE ABOUT HIM AND REALLY HOPE HE DIDN'T DO IT.
LATIA

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

White guy wrote:
Just killing there own
WHITE PEOPLE KILL EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME. SO SHOULD I SAY THE SAME TO YOU?
LATIA

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

get smart wrote:
Good get that piece of crap off the streets before he kills more people if he hasent allredy.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE DID IT
michael g

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

LATIA wrote:
I BELIEVE WAYNE IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. AND HE SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT HERE WHO CARE ABOUT HIM AND REALLY HOPE HE DIDN'T DO IT.
You believe he's innocent because you care about him. The relatives of lowlife criminals ALWAYS hope they didn't do it. They usually did though.

Since: May 08

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 18, 2008
 

Judged:

1

LATIA wrote:
<quoted text>WHITE PEOPLE KILL EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME. SO SHOULD I SAY THE SAME TO YOU?
Well Latia, sure whites kill each other, but lately the news has not been in your favor. Whether it is Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids, there are certain neighborhoods that just seem to make the news more often. So if the shoe fits wear it, otherwise shush!
JoJo

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 18, 2008
 

Judged:

2

Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>I think the both of you are awfully racist by making a comment like that...it's extremely rude!
but you need to be realistic, open your eyes.
yea its sad but facts is facts.
whites are not the racists, how many blacks do you see being harassed in daily life, but what happens when a white person going into a black area....
lets be honest shall we...
you just dont know what your talking about, all you know is what some liberal idiot tells you to think.
Wendy

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 18, 2008
 
Glassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Latia, sure whites kill each other, but lately the news has not been in your favor. Whether it is Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids, there are certain neighborhoods that just seem to make the news more often. So if the shoe fits wear it, otherwise shush!
Latia DOES have a point. Every race kills, so it's not right for people to be saying such rude comments about "at least they are killing their own" it's pretty bogus if you ask me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 58 min Go Blue Forever 1,325
why war with isis? 14 hr kookierecluse 17
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 15 hr DNF 313
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 18 hr Kelly Hadd 8
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... 19 hr Faith 3
Local News Women (Apr '09) Tue Zee 2,297
Ellen Bacca Fan Club Tue Lindon 1
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••