Rev Al Sharpen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

While don't you girls forget pole dancing and get into an honorable vocation like robbing the rich or community organizing? Me an Jesse frown on Pole dancing! That trash bess leff fo white hoes.
megel17

Lake Orion, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Are these classes currently available in the grand rapids area? I am looking for a bachelorette party and think thIis would be great! How do I find the studio?
kelsey

Allendale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

RLB wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please provide your e-mail or contact info? This class is something I am interested in for my friend's bachelorette party.
Thank you!
can i have information too???
kelsey

Allendale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

dancingrrl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. Even though pole dance is a workout this first session is going to be more focused on learning the basics since most attendees haven't done this sort of thing before. If you have done the Carmen Electra videos you have a good notion of the sorts of moves we will be doing but we will be incorporating a pole into the routine. The class size is limiteed to 15 girls and we have three poles installed on the premises but I will be getting a couple of removable ones to practice pole dance on. There are a couple of different options there is the 1pm session that is an hour and a half long and will meet every Sat in June it is $120 there is also the pole seminar session that goes from 3pm to 7pm on June 6th and it is also $120. In class you would want to wear shorts or capri length exercise pants a sung t shirt or tank tops and you have the choice to wear high heels or go barefoot. Every person will probably be taking the class for different reasons for the workout, to show off new moves for their honey, or to build confidence in themselves. The main goal will be to have fun laugh and not take this too seriously
are you still doing this i really want to try pole dancing!!!!! can you email me information? kvandyke2009@yahoo.com
lakia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

How do you sign up?
lakia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

dancingrrl wrote:
Starting on Saturday June 6th I will be holding Pole Dance lessons. Many cities already have these sorts of classes and it seems that mine will be the first of its' kind in GR. I'm trying to get a feel for the market and see if there is an interest for this sort of class in our city. The class will focus on basic pole and dance maneuvers as well as providing a full body workout. It is not intended to be a "stripper school" no nudity or anything like that just girls getting together having fun and exercising.
How Do you sign up?
Big Johnson

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Rev Al Sharpen wrote:
While don't you girls forget pole dancing and get into an honorable vocation like robbing the rich or community organizing? Me an Jesse frown on Pole dancing! That trash bess leff fo white hoes.
Hey Al, I have a big pole you can ride on you monkeephukk!
Lyme Lyte

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

For those of you inquiring, the classes that I know of are not going any longer.

I am big into pole and currently have a studio in my basement. I have been doing pole fitness for about a year and a half. I have connected with many professionals around the world and have visited many studios. West Michigan is in need of a professional pole fitness studio. At this time I do know of a few people that are contemplating opening a studio in West Michigan. If this happens I will let you all know. In the meantime, if you go to Studioveena.com , and become a free member you can start to learn what pole fitness entails. You can also take lessons from Veena for very reasonable and even buy a pole for home use. I currently have three poles in my home.
Sonny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lyme Lyte wrote:
For those of you inquiring, the classes that I know of are not going any longer.
I am big into pole and currently have a studio in my basement. I have been doing pole fitness for about a year and a half. I have connected with many professionals around the world and have visited many studios. West Michigan is in need of a professional pole fitness studio. At this time I do know of a few people that are contemplating opening a studio in West Michigan. If this happens I will let you all know. In the meantime, if you go to Studioveena.com , and become a free member you can start to learn what pole fitness entails. You can also take lessons from Veena for very reasonable and even buy a pole for home use. I currently have three poles in my home.
If I brought my own pole, could you dance on it?
Limey

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Sonny wrote:
<quoted text>
If I brought my own pole, could you dance on it?
That is not nice Sonny. Why do you have to try to turn an art form into something sexual?
Pete

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Would the gal who does the class send me an email? I want to maybe pay for lessons for my wife. spec396@yahoo.com
Ward

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Give it up people. Pole dancing is so 90's.
ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Do you know of a class that is in Grand Rapids because I'm hosting a party and would like for the girls to go...
Lyme Lyte wrote:
Boss

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I'm looking for a pole dancing "coach" not just 3 lessons... I am doing this for a living and I would love to be able to have some one work with me for awhile maybe help with choreography or something. any one have any ideas or some one to get ahold of I live in michigan.
Richard

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Boss wrote:
I'm looking for a pole dancing "coach" not just 3 lessons... I am doing this for a living and I would love to be able to have some one work with me for awhile maybe help with choreography or something. any one have any ideas or some one to get ahold of I live in michigan.
While don't you try an honorable profession like flipping burgers instaed of flipping yourself on a pole? If you are really serios about how to slide down a pole, try a local fire department.
boss

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
While don't you try an honorable profession like flipping burgers instaed of flipping yourself on a pole? If you are really serios about how to slide down a pole, try a local fire department.
because flipping burgers for cheap Americans is honorable....? I don't know any one who flips burgers that is proud of their job or who has made $100 in 10 min flipping burgers...
Richard

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

boss wrote:
<quoted text>
because flipping burgers for cheap Americans is honorable....? I don't know any one who flips burgers that is proud of their job or who has made $100 in 10 min flipping burgers...
Ok - go ahead and let yourself be demeaned by a bunch of horny old men who can't get it a home. I'm sure this job will will do much to build your self esteem and you can be very proud or yourself!
Lyme Lyte

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

There is a new studio in Grand rapids called Flirt Fitness. Google it u will find it. Richard why dont u get off this site if your so against pole dancers?
Richard

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Lyme Lyte wrote:
There is a new studio in Grand rapids called Flirt Fitness. Google it u will find it. Richard why dont u get off this site if your so against pole dancers?
Because I'm a horny old man who can't get it at home.
Namaste

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Gville Jim wrote:
can people just come to watch??
No .
take the class $120

no spectators

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tea party the AmeicanTaliban 2 hr Phil 32
Suspect On The Run Following Robbery At ATM 3 hr Who 2
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Buffalo Bull 900
Do you approve of Mary Hollinrake as County Cle... (Feb '12) Fri Dhead 8
What about the Malaysian jetliner? Fri Cookie 11
See which historic homes will be on the Heritag... Thu Coretta 1
Get Ready To Pay More For Food. Apr 17 Phil 33
•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs