bobolinq

Belmont, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

good, it's about time someone recognized that poles are good dancers.
Heraldo

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Interesting Boboling, I thought they just wrote Pollack jokes.
Heraldo

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Excuse me, I have a stuttering problem.
Jim

Buckley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

toosweet wrote:
I am very much interesting in learning to pole dance if u still offer this please email b at kimtoosweet29@yahoo.com thank u
It's a beautiful art form.
Vertical Pole Challenge

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Visit and share Vertical Pole Challenge You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/vpchallenge1

Visit and share Vertical Pole Challenge Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vertical-Pole-C...

The Vertical Pole Challenge Team
Hans Brinker

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Can I interest anyone in some Ditch Dancing lessons in Holland?
AH - one, ah-two, ah-three- KLOMP.
Hans Brinker

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

I meant DUTCH. I dance much better than I type!
Cherry

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

What kind of pole tricks do this class teach? I recently bought a pole but don't know how to use it lol
Yogi

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Cherry wrote:
What kind of pole tricks do this class teach? I recently bought a pole but don't know how to use it lol
Put a worm on the end and dip it in the lake!
RLB

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

dancingrrl wrote:
Starting on Saturday June 6th I will be holding Pole Dance lessons. Many cities already have these sorts of classes and it seems that mine will be the first of its' kind in GR. I'm trying to get a feel for the market and see if there is an interest for this sort of class in our city. The class will focus on basic pole and dance maneuvers as well as providing a full body workout. It is not intended to be a "stripper school" no nudity or anything like that just girls getting together having fun and exercising.
Could you please provide your e-mail or contact info? This class is something I am interested in for my friend's bachelorette party.

Thank you!
George Polackski

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

RLB wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please provide your e-mail or contact info? This class is something I am interested in for my friend's bachelorette party.
Thank you!
We can not provide you with this info until you produce documentation that you are indeed Polish. We have had too many Dutch Reformed girls in the past and they are not adept at Pole dancing.
Starr

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

I think it's a grate idea to have something like that in Grand Rapids because we don't have anything like that here & we r behind in everything in this boring city, the only thing I think is that the price is a little to high but other than that grate........
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Is this where, Real Sandy went?
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Too funny!
Go Blue wrote:
Is this where, Real Sandy went?
Michelle

Yucca Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Hi! I am interested in having you come for a bachelorette party on June 15. How do I get a hold of you?
dancingrrl wrote:
Starting on Saturday June 6th I will be holding Pole Dance lessons. Many cities already have these sorts of classes and it seems that mine will be the first of its' kind in GR. I'm trying to get a feel for the market and see if there is an interest for this sort of class in our city. The class will focus on basic pole and dance maneuvers as well as providing a full body workout. It is not intended to be a "stripper school" no nudity or anything like that just girls getting together having fun and exercising.
Linnee

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

dancingrrl wrote:
I know I missed the first class on June 6th is there anyway I could still join?
Ddaws

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

"dancingrrl wrote:
The class will be for an hour and half every sat in june. The cost for the three sessions will be $120. I also do a four hour "pole seminar". The poles unfortunately are not removable. We also do bachelorette and birthday parties where we travel to a location of your choosing and hold an hour to an hour and a half long exotic dance class a for group of ladies. They are taught by women who have been in the business and can focus on everything from burlesque to lapdance whatever it is that interests you"
If your still doing this I would be intrested. Could you let me know at draedaws@gmail.com
Samantha

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

My girlfriends and i are interested in classes. if they are still avaliable, please email me at austinv1988@gmail.com
Samantha

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Ddaws wrote:
"dancingrrl wrote:
The class will be for an hour and half every sat in june. The cost for the three sessions will be $120. I also do a four hour "pole seminar". The poles unfortunately are not removable. We also do bachelorette and birthday parties where we travel to a location of your choosing and hold an hour to an hour and a half long exotic dance class a for group of ladies. They are taught by women who have been in the business and can focus on everything from burlesque to lapdance whatever it is that interests you"
If your still doing this I would be intrested. Could you let me know at draedaws@gmail.com
My girlfriends and i are interested in classes. if they are still avaliable, please email me at austinv1988@gmail.com
curious007

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

So are these classes going on in Grand Rapids or not? And if so, when and where? There are interested females in the grand rapids area

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Year's Rapist Takes Plea Deal 3 hr Jim 11
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 3 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 82
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 9 hr Jim 808
go blue goes black 9 hr Jim 9
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) Thu mat 217
Local News Women (Apr '09) Jul 30 Red Wood 2,294
What about the Malaysian jetliner? Jul 29 Gville Jim 56
•••
•••