Vertical Smile

Ionia, MI

#102 Sep 5, 2010
Yawn wrote:
Will someone do a pole dance for Gville Jim? He seems to be turning gay.
Careful here, he may want to dance on your pole
Patricia Bogard

Allendale, MI

#103 Sep 22, 2010
I am very very interested in learning how to pole dance. If you're still doing the class e-mail me at tricia220@aol.com
jen

Grand Rapids, MI

#104 Oct 23, 2010
I am also interested, can you please email me at jennam15@hotmail.com if you are or know of anyone doing these...thanks
Vertical Pole Challenge

Lake Forest, CA

#105 Oct 24, 2010
toosweet

United States

#106 Dec 11, 2010
I am very much interesting in learning to pole dance if u still offer this please email b at kimtoosweet29@yahoo.com thank u
hershey

Lansing, MI

#107 Jan 28, 2011
very interested in doing this, can you contact me - hersheysmb@yahoo.com

Thanks
Old Rocker

Hudsonville, MI

#108 Jan 28, 2011
toosweet wrote:
I am very much interesting in learning to pole dance if u still offer this please email b at kimtoosweet29@yahoo.com thank u
You should have gone to Polaski days. The Poles were all dancing.
mstillwell

United States

#109 Feb 17, 2011
wish they had one closer to the area i just moved to... im up near cadillac area... and new to the STATE ... so not sure how far GR but if its close i would so be there
dancingrrl wrote:
Starting on Saturday June 6th I will be holding Pole Dance lessons. Many cities already have these sorts of classes and it seems that mine will be the first of its' kind in GR. I'm trying to get a feel for the market and see if there is an interest for this sort of class in our city. The class will focus on basic pole and dance maneuvers as well as providing a full body workout. It is not intended to be a "stripper school" no nudity or anything like that just girls getting together having fun and exercising.
Vertical Pole Challenge

Corona, CA

#110 Feb 17, 2011
Leona

East Lansing, MI

#111 Apr 26, 2011
Hi. My bachelorette party is coming up on May 21st and we are looking for pole dancing lessons in Grand Rapids. Would you be available?
nicole

Grand Rapids, MI

#112 May 6, 2011
VPC wrote:
What is your studio name and email address??
<quoted text>
i am very intrested...where and when will this be? how much?
Vertical Pole Challenge

Sun City, CA

#113 May 11, 2011
Vertical Pole Challenge

Bradenville, PA

#114 May 15, 2011
You may ask questions at info@vpchallenge.com Audition entries for television competition can be filled out at www.verticalpolechallenge.com and sent to auditions@vpchallenge.com
Britt

New Baltimore, MI

#115 Jun 22, 2011
Is there a certain age you have to be to sign up?
Titus Hankins

Grand Rapids, MI

#116 Jul 20, 2011
i was wondering if men could get in on this. i am totally gay and not a perv. i have just watched woman pole dance and thought it was only for them until i saw a man on americas got talent do it and now i want to give it a try.
AJj522565

Big Rapids, MI

#117 Sep 6, 2011
dancingrrl wrote:
Starting on Saturday June 6th I will be holding Pole Dance lessons. Many cities already have these sorts of classes and it seems that mine will be the first of its' kind in GR. I'm trying to get a feel for the market and see if there is an interest for this sort of class in our city. The class will focus on basic pole and dance maneuvers as well as providing a full body workout. It is not intended to be a "stripper school" no nudity or anything like that just girls getting together having fun and exercising.
I am interested will there be any classes coming up
Sammie

United States

#118 Oct 3, 2011
dancingrrl wrote:
I am looking for pole fitness classes in the kalamazoo or grand rapids areas of Michigan. I have fould links to pole class sites, but no actual locations in our area. Do you know of any classes offered?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#119 Oct 4, 2011
dancingrrl wrote:
Starting on Saturday June 6th I will be holding Pole Dance lessons....
I would be happy to present my application to be an "in the crowd critic" and will work for free. My qualifications are: Very sensitive and never harsh and am able to maintain a constant live person load of 100 to 160lbs for significant period of time on my lap (should it inevitably happen). However, my eyesight is getting a little weak so I would need to be "up close and personal" to be an effective critic.
LOL...just j/k with ya'. I hope your class goes well!!
love my boo

United States

#120 Mar 19, 2012
I'm interested in classes for myself, how can I contact u?
Andrea

Muskegon, MI

#121 Mar 28, 2012
What is your contact information?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Chat (Mar '08) 6 hr Ryleigh 40,166
NAACP/Media Ignores Black Election Winners 7 hr Idea Maker 12
Obama is a War Hawk 7 hr Idea Maker 7
Mustang speeder dies after chase ends (Apr '09) 8 hr Ferguson sucks 525
Shark Steam Mop (Jan '08) 10 hr Sucks really bad 187
The Hypocrisy of Ferguson 23 hr Oneal 1
Look Who''s Missing Emails Were Recovered 23 hr Oneal 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:46PM
Is New England Proving to Be Unbeatable?
Bleacher Report 4:52 PM
Takeaways from Bears' Win vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Where Should Pats Slot into Week 13 Fantasy Lineups?
Bleacher Report 6:57 PM
Reggie Bush Injury Update and Fantasy Football Impact
NFL 7:58 PM
Wilfork: Raiola's 'uncalled for' cut-block was 'stupid'