Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#21 May 19, 2009
bunnee wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it isn't so!
Seriously, don't you think the weight question is a good question??? I read this article where this "weighty" woman attempted a pole dance and the pole broke and she was hurt
So, how bad did you get hurt?
bunnee

Saint Charles, IL

#22 May 19, 2009
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how bad did you get hurt?
I'm 120lbs, how bad do you think I would get hurt?

“Hooray for summer!”

Since: Nov 08

Somewhere up north

#23 May 19, 2009
How fun would this be???

I have the Carmen Electra videos that are all sexy-not that I have been using them lately..lol! I would love a little more info on this...
Alvin

Grand Rapids, MI

#24 May 20, 2009
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
She's everywhere Jody!
There is No Escaping it!
I don't think she even sleeps!

Since: Feb 08

United States

#25 May 20, 2009
bunnee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 120lbs, how bad do you think I would get hurt?
Have you ever heard a "twig" snapping??

Since: Feb 08

United States

#26 May 20, 2009
Bunnee is the info station around here....

"I know of this person that...." "I heard of this happening" "I once had that happen to me" "I know of a group that have went through this" "I have read that...."...etc etc...blah blah blah!
dancingrrl

Detroit, MI

#27 May 20, 2009
strong woman wrote:
How fun would this be???
I have the Carmen Electra videos that are all sexy-not that I have been using them lately..lol! I would love a little more info on this...
I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. Even though pole dance is a workout this first session is going to be more focused on learning the basics since most attendees haven't done this sort of thing before. If you have done the Carmen Electra videos you have a good notion of the sorts of moves we will be doing but we will be incorporating a pole into the routine. The class size is limiteed to 15 girls and we have three poles installed on the premises but I will be getting a couple of removable ones to practice pole dance on. There are a couple of different options there is the 1pm session that is an hour and a half long and will meet every Sat in June it is $120 there is also the pole seminar session that goes from 3pm to 7pm on June 6th and it is also $120. In class you would want to wear shorts or capri length exercise pants a sung t shirt or tank tops and you have the choice to wear high heels or go barefoot. Every person will probably be taking the class for different reasons for the workout, to show off new moves for their honey, or to build confidence in themselves. The main goal will be to have fun laugh and not take this too seriously
bunnee

Grand Rapids, MI

#28 May 20, 2009
Jody in Holland wrote:
Bunnee is the info station around here....
"I know of this person that...." "I heard of this happening" "I once had that happen to me" "I know of a group that have went through this" "I have read that...."...etc etc...blah blah blah!
Sorry you lack life experiences Jody; Maybe you really don't, but just don't remember any of them because you're drunk most of the time?
Big Mike

Detroit, MI

#29 May 20, 2009
bunnee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you lack life experiences Jody; Maybe you really don't, but just don't remember any of them because you're drunk most of the time?
I would pay big money to be able to watch her get her hands on you !!! Maybe we can set up a pay per view ??
bunnee

Grand Rapids, MI

#30 May 20, 2009
Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>I would pay big money to be able to watch her get her hands on you !!! Maybe we can set up a pay per view ??
Ewwww, that thought not only makes me want to vomit, but have diarrhea as well!!!
bunnee

Grand Rapids, MI

#32 May 20, 2009
Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Scares the S H I T out of you doesn't it ???
Yes, yes it does; And I don't scare easily either!!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#33 May 21, 2009
I'd keep this one quiet if I were you before you get busted by the morals police :D

Pole dancing is all good if you ask me :D
bunnee

Grand Rapids, MI

#34 May 21, 2009
What happened to post #31? Did I miss a temper tantrum by someone?
Elaine

Detroit, MI

#35 May 26, 2009
I HAVE BEEN WAITING to find someone or some place/stuido who would offer this. I want to do it for the workout...I am already an athlete and have been my whole life...but getting bored with all that I do /have done. Where and how much and how do I sign up???? Thanks.
dancingrrl wrote:
Starting on Saturday June 6th I will be holding Pole Dance lessons. Many cities already have these sorts of classes and it seems that mine will be the first of its' kind in GR. I'm trying to get a feel for the market and see if there is an interest for this sort of class in our city. The class will focus on basic pole and dance maneuvers as well as providing a full body workout. It is not intended to be a "stripper school" no nudity or anything like that just girls getting together having fun and exercising.
Elaine

Detroit, MI

#36 May 26, 2009
Definitely looking for a pole dance class/studio...whatever. I know the amazing results on the body and am eager to try something different. I've done it all...classes, DVD's, tennis, skiing, pilates. Ready for a new challenge. Hope someone contacts me. Thanks.

“Almost as Sweet as Gunpowder”

Since: Oct 08

United States

#37 May 26, 2009
Dude, I'd do this in a second.

I wouldn't care if there were guys around...!:D Too bad I work every Saturday, grrr..
dancingrrl

Detroit, MI

#38 May 26, 2009
Elaine wrote:
I HAVE BEEN WAITING to find someone or some place/stuido who would offer this. I want to do it for the workout...I am already an athlete and have been my whole life...but getting bored with all that I do /have done. Where and how much and how do I sign up???? Thanks.<quoted text>
Hi Elaine,
I can give you all the details if you can email me @ grpolegrrl@yahoo.com then I can reply with the info
luckygirl

Grand Rapids, MI

#39 May 26, 2009
oh my gosh i was just looking up pole classes in grand rapids last week and couldn't find any so i am super excited about this!! where exactly in GR would the class be? i am a little disappointed however, that the class would not be on-going but only for a few sessions. any possibility of making this a regular excercise class?!
dancingrrl

Detroit, MI

#40 May 27, 2009
luckygirl wrote:
oh my gosh i was just looking up pole classes in grand rapids last week and couldn't find any so i am super excited about this!! where exactly in GR would the class be? i am a little disappointed however, that the class would not be on-going but only for a few sessions. any possibility of making this a regular excercise class?!
Hopefully these classes will be the first of many for the time being I am renting space but I'm hoping to have my own studio that will offer pole dance classes before fall
dancingrrl

Detroit, MI

#41 May 27, 2009
The class info is as follows.
The first session is starting on Saturday, June 6th at 1pm the cost of the class is $120 . There are a couple of different options first there is the session which starts on that date and runs every Sat in June for an hour and a half but there will also be a Pole seminar on that date and it goes from 3pm to 7pm and the cost of that is also $120. The classes will be held at 928 28th st se Grand Rapids Mi 49508. I want to let you know that the class is being held at "The Red Barn" which is a gentlemens club. I know that is something that may make some people uncomfortable but here are the measures I have taken to ensure that we all have a fun and safe atmosphere. The red barn is always closed on Saturdays so there will not be any "customers" wandering in during our classes. The class is going to be women only no men will be allowed on the premises during our sessions. I will also have security stationed in the parking lot for the safety of the students and to make sure that no "customers" try to come in. I am renting the facility in order to hold the classes, it was unfortunately the only place in town I could find that had the proper equipment (installed poles, sound system, flattering lighting) and would be available during a Saturday. The classes will focus on basic pole and dance maneuvers and but is pretty flexible in allowing students to learn what it is that interests them. Whether you are taking the class to get a great workout, want to learn new skills to impress your honey or just get together with friends and do something fun and sexy this class has something for everybody. Have a great day and I hope to here from you soon.

email me at grpolegrrl@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy Pelosi: Liberal wacko 5 hr EyeHopeNPdies 3
obama chides isis 9 hr bobolinq 1
obama must act to protect american interests. . . 9 hr Lilly_Bedwetter 5
Obama's new approval rating at 38% (Mar '14) 12 hr Phil 86
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 15 hr Oneal 23
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 15 hr Oneal 22
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 1,366
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••