Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Your so-called facts are nothing but your opinions, and seeing as how it doesn't cover the subject you're hung up on, it means nothing.

Poor Rob...... Forced to sit outside the only place he has ever wanted to go. Hat's off to the owners of this Rainbow Club..... Wherever it is!
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Bob wrote:
Your so-called facts are nothing but your opinions, and seeing as how it doesn't cover the subject you're hung up on, it means nothing.

Poor Rob...... Forced to sit outside the only place he has ever wanted to go. Hat's off to the owners of this Rainbow Club..... Wherever it is!
Wrong again Booby. You must have been dropped on your head lots of times as a baby.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Booby. You must have been dropped on your head lots of times as a baby.
Since I have three 4500 sqft homes, I wonder how I can help the idiot get by...... I am buying a cycling helmet for him....... I will leave it at Hixsons for him to pick up...... He needs protection....... Condom will have to come from somewhere else....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Where is the poof........
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Where is the poof........
Proof?? Booby is proof that condoms are not 100% effective.

Since: Mar 14

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

They're Black conservatives who are Tea Party members. I guess race-baiting libs forget about that.
Phil

Almont, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Rob wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are turned on by the talk of the Rainbow Club. Anyway besides that. I did not discuss how I got my Phone. That is a fact. Charter schools are succeeding where public schools have failed. That is a fact. Just look toward New Orleans. If parents take the initiative to home school their children I don't see how any reasonable person could say those parents are not very interested in their child's education. But then you are not a reasonable person. You must be a homo cow. Judging by the attachment with the Rainbow Club and the cow sounds you make.
Oh ya booby the homo cow brought to you by the Rainbow Club!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Canaday wrote:
They're Black conservatives who are Tea Party members. I guess race-baiting libs forget about that.
Well, that's the exact same thing,...only completely different.
According to liberals, African American people that are conservative, are really "white" people in disguise.
That way, they can continue to rant about racism.
In the liberal mindset,.. if you are s black person, and a conservative, and don't fall in step with Obama, then you are really a racist white person. It's hard to figure out the reasoning.
But according to some, if you don't love Obama, you're racist.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Quote from Cliven Bundy:

“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail because they never learned how to pick cotton. And, I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy.”
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Quote from Cliven Bundy:
“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail because they never learned how to pick cotton. And, I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy.”
Don't see the connection Bobbie..;......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Don't see the connection Bobbie..;......
...LOL.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

<quoted text>Don't see the connection Bobbie..;......
That's not much of a surprise!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...LOL.....
Funny, huh?

Cliven Bundy was the latest tea party darling with every ultra conservative talking head trying to outdo each other in praise of the guy. Hundreds of baggers, militia types, and other assorted crazies from the right all showed up to support his cause.....

And then he opens his mouth.

Now it seems that his real claim to fame isn't that he expects free grazing rights that all the other cattle ranchers pay!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Bob wrote:
Quote from Cliven Bundy:
So then, i am guessing those speaking engagements with noted Teaparty, rancher/klansman/ patriot/grifter, Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, might be cancelled?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, huh?
Cliven Bundy was the latest tea party darling with every ultra conservative talking head trying to outdo each other in praise of the guy. Hundreds of baggers, militia types, and other assorted crazies from the right all showed up to support his cause.....
Now it seems that his real claim to fame isn't that he expects free grazing rights that all the other cattle ranchers pay!
How is he Tea Party specifically?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So then, i am guessing those speaking engagements with noted Teaparty, rancher/klansman/ patriot/grifter, Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, might be cancelled?
How is he Tea Party, klansman, or grifter? Is it something you just dreamed up??????
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

<quoted text>How is he Tea Party specifically?
LMFAO !!!!

Bundy Who?

http://www.teapartynation.com/forum/topics/th...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Still no connection.....
Phil

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, huh?

So your on the governments side and think it's excessive force was the proper respons? I don't really see where it says they are Tea Party people. What does that matter anyway? Gosh Jason the booby... You are such a homo.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO !!!!
Bundy Who?
http://www.teapartynation.com/forum/topics/th...
Stop touching yourself......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search