Proof of Tea Party Racism? Mooooo....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#122 Mar 24, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry stupid, nobody killed that night was currently serving in any branch of the military.....
And where's your outrage that Bush smuggled our war dead into the country?
The terminally stuck on Bush are a sick bunch of hypocrites who feign outrage for political reasons only when it benefits their party.

Conservatives have always mourned the deaths of our soldiers in Iraq and every other engagement, you moron, so much so that we actually took the left's manufactured protests and tearing of clothing serious, although it obvious now that was all just political theater.

The same twisted, gutless act is played out when it comes to racism. The left, who has no problem fixating on skin color, judging by skin color, and benefitting some over others based on skin color is always the first to cry about racism - usually in the same manufactured manner as they do when Americans are killed.

These cowards couldn't care less about Americans dying any more than they care about people being discriminated against - unless of course it benefits their sick political "cause".

Good luck being taken seriously again, Bob. You and your play actor liberal ilk have cried wolf for political reasons so many times there's nothing you grade school drama queens could say that wouldn't be met with a chuckle and rolled eyes.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#123 Mar 24, 2014
Bobbie touches himself......... No woman would feel secure with him...... or her.........
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#124 Mar 24, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Bobbie touches himself......... No woman would feel secure with him...... or her.........
Evidently to Bob the fact these Americans were "former" SEALs and representatives to America somehow makes them unworthy of protection, even while serving our country overseas. They're families don't deserve answers to why they were left to be butchered. No, instead it's just something for Bob and the regressive D-bags to laugh and make jokes about.

Sort of puts in perspective how "honest" these liberal a-holes were when they threw their political theater tantrums over the deaths of soldiers during the Bush administration. They seem to suffer with selective sympathy.

Much like their manufactured outrage over racism, it only seems to pop up when it benefits their narrative.

“Russian ties?”

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#125 Mar 24, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry stupid, nobody killed that night was currently serving in any branch of the military.....
And where's your outrage that Bush smuggled our war dead into the country?
They still worked for our government. Just because they may not have been active military personal doesn't matter. Have you forgotten that J. Christopher Stevens was an Ambassador?

As far as your comment about Bush "smuggling" our fallen soldiers back, you can credit your liberal media for that. Their total lack of respect, and restraint was the reason for that.
Not to mention all of the attention to your liberal church the westboro baptist church protesting and making a scene every time our fallen soldiers came home. Bush had to do that out of respect for our soldiers. Something I know you have no knowledge or respect for.

What does anything from your comment have to do with the tea party?
Trying to change the subject again?
Try to keep on track.
Still no proof?

“Russian ties?”

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#126 Mar 24, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently to Bob the fact these Americans were "former" SEALs and representatives to America somehow makes them unworthy of protection, even while serving our country overseas. They're families don't deserve answers to why they were left to be butchered. No, instead it's just something for Bob and the regressive D-bags to laugh and make jokes about.
Sort of puts in perspective how "honest" these liberal a-holes were when they threw their political theater tantrums over the deaths of soldiers during the Bush administration. They seem to suffer with selective sympathy.
Much like their manufactured outrage over racism, it only seems to pop up when it benefits their narrative.
That was not the first post on this thread.
On a side note, on the news tonight, they showed Michelle Obama and the kids on their vacation in China, and there was not one white person in the video.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michel...
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#127 Mar 24, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>They still worked for our government. Just because they may not have been active military personal doesn't matter. Have you forgotten that J. Christopher Stevens was an Ambassador?
As far as your comment about Bush "smuggling" our fallen soldiers back, you can credit your liberal media for that. Their total lack of respect, and restraint was the reason for that.
Not to mention all of the attention to your liberal church the westboro baptist church protesting and making a scene every time our fallen soldiers came home. Bush had to do that out of respect for our soldiers. Something I know you have no knowledge or respect for.
What does anything from your comment have to do with the tea party?
Trying to change the subject again?
Try to keep on track.
Still no proof?
Deflecting is all they can do when the facts don't quite fit the narrative. It's better to change the subject than admit the drum they've been beating for political theater is wrong.

Bob knows the narrative isn't that one or two nutballs in the crowd are racist, but that the entire Tea Party has a racism problem - which simply isn't the truth. But don't let that reality, honesty and integrity get in the way of slandering Americans who happen not to buy into a particular political philosophy. And don't think for a second Bob's understanding that the Tea Party does not have a racism problem won't stop him from turning right around and parroting it over and over again.

It's far too good a political weapon, albeit another flat-out lie, for the regressive douchebaggers to resist.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#128 Mar 25, 2014
For the record.....

Not every member of the teabaggers are racists!

They are the droppings of prior failed movements like the Moral Majority, sprinkled with other whacked out fanatics.
Rob

United States

#129 Mar 25, 2014
Bob wrote:
For the record.....

Not every member of the teabaggers are racists!

They are the droppings of prior failed movements like the Moral Majority, sprinkled with other whacked out fanatics.
Holy crap!!!! Braking news!!! Bob said "Not every member of the teabaggers are racists!" Is this for real?????
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#130 Mar 25, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap!!!! Braking news!!! Bob said "Not every member of the teabaggers are racists!" Is this for real?????
Don't give Bob too much credit - he still clings to the manufactured narrative and fun little game of slipping racism and the Tea Party together, despite any substantial evidence. It would be factually more accurate for Bob to admit that despite years of desperately hoping for some real evidence of racism in the Tea Party, the left has only been able to drudge up a couple remote incidents, the latest being some wacko in Montana that was summarily denounced and rejected - all of which make even discussing racism in the Tea Party an entirely moot point.
Rob

United States

#131 Mar 25, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>Don't give Bob too much credit - he still clings to the manufactured narrative and fun little game of slipping racism and the Tea Party together, despite any substantial evidence. It would be factually more accurate for Bob to admit that despite years of desperately hoping for some real evidence of racism in the Tea Party, the left has only been able to drudge up a couple remote incidents, the latest being some wacko in Montana that was summarily denounced and rejected - all of which make even discussing racism in the Tea Party an entirely moot point.
Your right. In his very next post he will probably say they are all racist. Then he will say he never said they were not all racist. See, Booby and the others on his side can do that when they choose. Like you said they change their mind like the wind changes direction to better fit their agenda. I believe it's rule number 4. Make other side live up to there own book of rules. This is the game they play. You have to keep a standard while they have none. Your opinion cannot change while theirs constantly change, you must be crystal clear while they can be mostly foggy. It is very comical to listen to them sometimes. You just sit back and think.... God, how could you have greatest something so stupid! Lol
Rob

United States

#132 Mar 25, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>Your right. In his very next post he will probably say they are all racist. Then he will say he never said they were not all racist. See, Booby and the others on his side can do that when they choose. Like you said they change their mind like the wind changes direction to better fit their agenda. I believe it's rule number 4. Make other side live up to there own book of rules. This is the game they play. You have to keep a standard while they have none. Your opinion cannot change while theirs constantly change, you must be crystal clear while they can be mostly foggy. It is very comical to listen to them sometimes. You just sit back and think.... God, how could you have greatest something so stupid! Lol
"Created something so stupid." Correction was made for the stupid people that could not figure out that spell check picked the wrong word.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Westland, MI

#133 Mar 25, 2014
Bob is a racist......
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#134 Mar 25, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. In his very next post he will probably say they are all racist. Then he will say he never said they were not all racist. See, Booby and the others on his side can do that when they choose. Like you said they change their mind like the wind changes direction to better fit their agenda. I believe it's rule number 4. Make other side live up to there own book of rules. This is the game they play. You have to keep a standard while they have none. Your opinion cannot change while theirs constantly change, you must be crystal clear while they can be mostly foggy. It is very comical to listen to them sometimes. You just sit back and think.... God, how could you have greatest something so stupid! Lol
lol ... precisely. Nothing foggy about that!

In the lazy world of today's Obama-worshipping liberal, should someone dare bring reality and accountability into a scenario, you just call them a no good, Bible-thumpin', redneck, racist teabagger and go on your merry way! Tra-la-la ...

What's happening now are the lies and unaccountable Utopian garbage the progressives have been duping these naive fools with is running face-first into that reality. The truth is finally trumping the narrative. Obamacare is an unaffordable mess. The Tea Party does not have a racism problem. In fact, what the Tea Party and conservatives as a whole have been predicting about Obamacare and the progressive agenda is being proven accurate. As time and implementation moves forward, more predictions will be proven accurate.

In the face of reality, the best radical nose-tweakers like ACORN Bob can muster is farm animal noises and other such insulting nonsense. They've basically been beaten by truth to the point of babbling toddlers.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#135 Mar 26, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
"Created something so stupid." Correction was made for the stupid people that could not figure out that spell check picked the wrong word.
Too bad you don't have the skills to type your own responses without artificial help......

Or you would have known that news is Breaking instead of Braking!

You should sue your home school teacher.
Rob

United States

#136 Mar 26, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you don't have the skills to type your own responses without artificial help......

Or you would have known that news is Breaking instead of Braking!

You should sue your home school teacher.
The spell check is automatically on. Why would I bother turning it off? The keys are small on a phone. It is very easy to hit the wrong key, dipshit. If you were not living in your mothers basement and you kept up with technology you would know this. Big deal, I missed the Letter "e" in a word. Your stupidity is very clear. Thank you for letting everybody know who I am referring to when I say the corrections are made for the stupid people that can't figure it out.
Although I was not home schooled there is nothing wrong with being home schooled. If parents are going to home school their children they are obviously showing interest in their child's education. That in itself is more than I can say for a lot of parents that have their kids in the public schools. Seeing how public schools are ran today and what the success rate is. Also how charter schools are out doing them. I don't know that I would be talking like public schools are that great. Which is just another example of your stupidity.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#137 Mar 26, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
The spell check is automatically on. Why would I bother turning it off? The keys are small on a phone. It is very easy to hit the wrong key, dipshit. If you were not living in your mothers basement and you kept up with technology you would know this. Big deal, I missed the Letter "e" in a word. Your stupidity is very clear. Thank you for letting everybody know who I am referring to when I say the corrections are made for the stupid people that can't figure it out.
Although I was not home schooled there is nothing wrong with being home schooled. If parents are going to home school their children they are obviously showing interest in their child's education. That in itself is more than I can say for a lot of parents that have their kids in the public schools. Seeing how public schools are ran today and what the success rate is. Also how charter schools are out doing them. I don't know that I would be talking like public schools are that great. Which is just another example of your stupidity.
Sorry, I didn't know that you were dependent on your free gov't phone that you've had since Herr Bush was president!
Rob

United States

#138 Mar 26, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I didn't know that you were dependent on your free gov't phone that you've had since Herr Bush was president!
Another great example of your stupidity. Lol! I never said anything about my phone service free or not. Instead of commenting on any of the facts I laid out, you try to take the subject somewhere else once again. This is all very old Booby. Everybody knows your sad game of stupidity.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#139 Mar 26, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great example of your stupidity. Lol! I never said anything about my phone service free or not. Instead of commenting on any of the facts I laid out, you try to take the subject somewhere else once again. This is all very old Booby. Everybody knows your sad game of stupidity.
Once you've actually stated some REAL facts, I might comment on them, but there is little reason to comment on your opinions........

Speaking of stupidity, why don't you go back to your stripper pole postings!
Rob

United States

#140 Mar 26, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Once you've actually stated some REAL facts, I might comment on them, but there is little reason to comment on your opinions........

Speaking of stupidity, why don't you go back to your stripper pole postings!
Sounds like you are turned on by the talk of the Rainbow Club. Anyway besides that. I did not discuss how I got my Phone. That is a fact. Charter schools are succeeding where public schools have failed. That is a fact. Just look toward New Orleans. If parents take the initiative to home school their children I don't see how any reasonable person could say those parents are not very interested in their child's education. But then you are not a reasonable person. You must be a homo cow. Judging by the attachment with the Rainbow Club and the cow sounds you make.
Rob

United States

#141 Mar 26, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>The spell check is automatically on. Why would I bother turning it off? The keys are small on a phone. It is very easy to hit the wrong key, dipshit. If you were not living in your mothers basement and you kept up with technology you would know this. Big deal, I missed the Letter "e" in a word. Your stupidity is very clear. Thank you for letting everybody know who I am referring to when I say the corrections are made for the stupid people that can't figure it out.
Oh I missed a few other facts. The spell check is automatically on. That is the default setting. The keys are small. It is easy to hit the wrong key. You are a dipshit. Just ask anyone on the thread. The part about you living in your mothers basement, I admit it is not fact but very obvious. Your stupidity is very clear. So looks like you got me on one point. Poor Booby. Lol, what a dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 3 hr Tom Peeper 3,181
Recipe request (Mar '10) 11 hr Booger 11
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Jan 20 Nkl 55
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) Jan 17 Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,851
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Jan 14 Wren 1,215
News Trump to end campaign in Michigan Monday with G... (Nov '16) Jan 12 Oneal 25
Why are Christian Reformed people idiots? (May '11) Jan 11 nowiknowbetter 177

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages