Proof of Tea Party Racism? Mooooo....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#102 Mar 22, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you still have no proof of your claim that the Tea Party is racist.
Epic failure!
I guess you missed this link.....

http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional...

This is the story I was speaking about.

Someone holds himself out as a tea party member, and establishment republicans decide they don't want this knuckle dragging racist included in their event. From this news source, your friends claim the following.....

Just because someone says they're a bagger doesn't make it so, the news source is a commie spin machine, and most importantly.... Don't listen to voice coming from behind the curtain!

Who knew the TP came from the Land of OZ!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#103 Mar 22, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you still have no proof of your claim that the Tea Party is racist.
Epic failure!
Bob's was'nt the first post on this thread.....
Rob

United States

#104 Mar 22, 2014
I have no idea why you people continue to argue about such a stupid topic with these freaks. All this is, is a fall back topic to argue about. They try to cause frustration until the next topic is up. Rules For Radicals much? Maybe 5, 8, and 9? Why waste time on pure crap?

“Russian ties?”

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#105 Mar 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Bob's was'nt the first post on this thread.....
No Sh!t Blue,....what does that have to do with anything?!?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#106 Mar 22, 2014
Still no poof as Lany Davis says........ You got the breakfast shift there Bobbie.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#107 Mar 23, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Still no poof as Lany Davis says........ You got the breakfast shift there Bobbie.....
LMFAO...... Lanny Davis. Now we're to expected to believe that a paid for lobbyist is just another oracle of truth without a hint of an agenda!

Wow....
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#108 Mar 23, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO...... Lanny Davis. Now we're to expected to believe that a paid for lobbyist is just another oracle of truth without a hint of an agenda!
Wow....
Says the mooer who buys Al Gore's pant food is bad for the environment carbon tax money grab scheme.

Says the useful idiot who refuses to even discuss the mess, lies, convenient delays and facts regarding Obamacare.

Says the radical hypocrite who continues to insist racism is a problem within the Tea Party without even considering the obvious agenda by the progressives to slander a political "enemy".

Throw more hypocritical tantrums, Bob. When facts don't go your way I guess you're only left with exclamation points and laughable faux outrage.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#109 Mar 23, 2014
(Plant food) - typo. Forgive.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#110 Mar 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Bob's was'nt the first post on this thread.....
No, but Bob has taken up the left's "Tea Partiers are racists" flag and is waving it more than anyone else - unless you want to contribute something to the conversation that actually makes sense ...
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#111 Mar 23, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the mooer who buys Al Gore's pant food is bad for the environment carbon tax money grab scheme.
Says the useful idiot who refuses to even discuss the mess, lies, convenient delays and facts regarding Obamacare.
Says the radical hypocrite who continues to insist racism is a problem within the Tea Party without even considering the obvious agenda by the progressives to slander a political "enemy".
Throw more hypocritical tantrums, Bob. When facts don't go your way I guess you're only left with exclamation points and laughable faux outrage.
Yet another whining rant by Dingbat..... The nonpaid trolled employed by AFP to spread hypothetical outrage.

Don't forget BENG HAZI!

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#112 Mar 23, 2014
I hear Obama is blaming Crimea on a video
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#113 Mar 23, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another whining rant by Dingbat..... The nonpaid trolled employed by AFP to spread hypothetical outrage.
Don't forget BENG HAZI!
You actually sound smarter when you're making farm animal noises like an infant than you do trying to troll yourself out of an accurate criticism against your hypocrisy.

And stop mocking Benghazi, you classless a-hole. You liberals performed great displays of outrage over the deaths of Americans in Iraq during Bush's presidency, yet now consider the deaths of American border control agents, soldiers and people serving our country overseas like sick jokes for you to mock those of us who truly do mourn American deaths.

Clearly, the deaths of Americans is nothing more than political fodder for a group of disgusting cowards who have no morality, respect or devotion to America or the people who fight for our freedoms. It makes me sick to think our best die in order for cowardly bastards like Bob to sit his fat ass behind a computer and make light of their sacrifices, while contributing nothing to society but lowly vulgarities and disrespect.

Today's liberals are truly the worst this country has ever harbored. Fortunately, their time is nearing an end and they will soon be cast back into the fetile position to whine and feign outrage, pretending to be moral when it suits their political needs.

Bob is nothing but a hypocritical, non-contributing coward, and proves it with post like his last.
Phil

Lapeer, MI

#114 Mar 23, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
I hear Obama is blaming Crimea on a video
I hear it is the fault of global warming. See it was hot when they were building the drone in the time of the Bush administration. The white man in charge of the black woman working on the drone was upset that he could not get married to his same sex roommate. That meant they could not share the healthcare of his provider. The white man took his aggression out on the black women by not paying them a livable wage. He also took the firearms away from the women and the drone. He wanted them all to be defenseless. Then he decided to save money for a future wedding by cutting any defensive equipment from being installed on the drone. He of course cut the Christmas bonus from the black women's pay. Then when the drone was launched to spy on Russia it was said that it would be the fastest drone of all and the lightest and most cost effective. It had green technology from Obama's own green company recipients. As it turned out the batteries failed because they spilled Obama beer in the batteries instead of putting acid in the batteries. So there you have it. It was global warming
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#115 Mar 23, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually sound smarter when you're making farm animal noises like an infant than you do trying to troll yourself out of an accurate criticism against your hypocrisy.
And stop mocking Benghazi, you classless a-hole. You liberals performed great displays of outrage over the deaths of Americans in Iraq during Bush's presidency, yet now consider the deaths of American border control agents, soldiers and people serving our country overseas like sick jokes for you to mock those of us who truly do mourn American deaths.
Clearly, the deaths of Americans is nothing more than political fodder for a group of disgusting cowards who have no morality, respect or devotion to America or the people who fight for our freedoms. It makes me sick to think our best die in order for cowardly bastards like Bob to sit his fat ass behind a computer and make light of their sacrifices, while contributing nothing to society but lowly vulgarities and disrespect.
Today's liberals are truly the worst this country has ever harbored. Fortunately, their time is nearing an end and they will soon be cast back into the fetile position to whine and feign outrage, pretending to be moral when it suits their political needs.
Bob is nothing but a hypocritical, non-contributing coward, and proves it with post like his last.
I find it disingenuous when we have to listen to some right wing hack come on here howling that three dead Americans weren't given proper respect. The same idiot who supported the little war monger from Texas who decided to smuggle thousands of fallen soldiers into the country. This same clueless bagger was all agog the day his president landed on an aircraft carrier in front of the media to claim a victory in a war that went on for another ten years. I didn't see anything brave about him remaining silent about the fact that this president barred that same media from Andrews AFB when those flag draped coffins brought our heroes home. So much for honoring our war dead!

The real truth is that this idiot could care less about any American dying in the service of their country, unless of course it might give him the chance to score a little political gain. In less than a year, cowards like Dingbat will be posting daily threads in the hope of shooting down another democrat's political hopes.

He won't give a rat's ass about those three families, unless AFP can pay them to get in front of a camera!
Phil

Lapeer, MI

#116 Mar 23, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I find it disingenuous when we have to listen to some right wing hack come on here howling that three dead Americans weren't given proper respect. The same idiot who supported the little war monger from Texas who decided to smuggle thousands of fallen soldiers into the country. This same clueless bagger was all agog the day his president landed on an aircraft carrier in front of the media to claim a victory in a war that went on for another ten years. I didn't see anything brave about him remaining silent about the fact that this president barred that same media from Andrews AFB when those flag draped coffins brought our heroes home. So much for honoring our war dead!

The real truth is that this idiot could care less about any American dying in the service of their country, unless of course it might give him the chance to score a little political gain. In less than a year, cowards like Dingbat will be posting daily threads in the hope of shooting down another democrat's political hopes.

He won't give a rat's ass about those three families, unless AFP can pay them to get in front of a camera!
So for this reason it is okay to talk crap about soldiers that were killed in Benghazi.
Why would anyone waste time on this fruitcake?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#117 Mar 23, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So for this reason it is okay to talk crap about soldiers that were killed in Benghazi.
Why would anyone waste time on this fruitcake?
There weren't any soldiers killed in Benghazi..... One Ambassador, and a couple of CIA contracted employees died there.

Someone has to keep bringing up this Faux Outrage... The patriots have forgotten it!
Phil

Lapeer, MI

#118 Mar 23, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>There weren't any soldiers killed in Benghazi..... One Ambassador, and a couple of CIA contracted employees died there.

Someone has to keep bringing up this Faux Outrage... The patriots have forgotten it!
Only you freaks are trying to forget it. Once a Seal, always a Seal. They were all Americans and nothing to joke about
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#119 Mar 23, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There weren't any soldiers killed in Benghazi..... One Ambassador, and a couple of CIA contracted employees died there.
Are you that thick? Dang, I am sick of providing your entitlements......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#120 Mar 23, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you freaks are trying to forget it. Once a Seal, always a Seal. They were all Americans and nothing to joke about
Sorry stupid, nobody killed that night was currently serving in any branch of the military.....

And where's your outrage that Bush smuggled our war dead into the country?
Phil

Lapeer, MI

#121 Mar 23, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry stupid, nobody killed that night was currently serving in any branch of the military.....

And where's your outrage that Bush smuggled our war dead into the country?
Wow, I should not be surprised at your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people harass other races, when we... 2 hr Guy In The WHITE ... 3
Local News Women (Apr '09) 15 hr Dr Bea 2,994
White people are selective racist. Sun timeout 4
topless maid in gr (Jul '08) Sun timeout 32
White males are weak. Sun timeout 2
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Sun timeout 16
Mexican people think they own everything. Tru... Aug 19 Realists 3

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance