Proof of Tea Party Racism? Mooooo....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Westland, MI

#82 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I've provided several links that show that there are people connected to the teabaggers that hold racist and bigoted views. I can't help it that the rest of you don't have the ability to admit it!
Where is your proof? We are still waiting for reliable source and not your bigoted and racist publications......... You are the bigot when you say hateful things about others religious beliefs....... You are a Progressive for sure....... That history killed a lot of people......
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#83 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The numbers I found were a little more interesting...... It's a total of 24,725,000 children living in a home without one parent or the other. A little less than 6.5 million or about 26% are black children included in that figure....
Not quite the overwhelming majority you were spouting off about!
http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/1... |11/432,431
I missed this response the first time because Bob chose to stomp on his own link with one of his typical low-level troll insult rants. No surprise.

While I provided an independent study providing statistical facts of 72% of black families being broken, your source comes from KIDS COUNT, a project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation, a Seattle-based group that has ties to Obama and his future "help only black kids" post-president plans.

Is it too much to ask you radicals to provide reliable sources from at least a few groups that aren't currently residing deep up the backside of Obama's mom jeans?

Furthermore, let's say KIDS COUNT's stats are correct. It STILL portrays a percentage of one group that FAR outweighs the number of racists Tea Party examples you D-Baggies have managed to dig up - yet still run around with your pants on fire insisting it's proof.

You've locked your narrative up based on one example, found years later than the time you all insisted the Tea Party were all racists, yet you'll argue that broken families isn't a problem that black families suffer with at a much higher proportion than other races.

It's just more proof that convenient narrative and making shit up is more important to a progressive knuckle-dragger than accepting reality and facts - and the liberalism is a mental disorder.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#84 Mar 20, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your proof? We are still waiting for reliable source and not your bigoted and racist publications......... You are the bigot when you say hateful things about others religious beliefs....... You are a Progressive for sure....... That history killed a lot of people......
Look up stupid.... There's several on this very thread.

Go back to your stolen Dish Network and leave this to the adults!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#85 Mar 20, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed this response the first time because Bob chose to stomp on his own link with one of his typical low-level troll insult rants. No surprise.
While I provided an independent study providing statistical facts of 72% of black families being broken, your source comes from KIDS COUNT, a project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation, a Seattle-based group that has ties to Obama and his future "help only black kids" post-president plans.
Is it too much to ask you radicals to provide reliable sources from at least a few groups that aren't currently residing deep up the backside of Obama's mom jeans?
Furthermore, let's say KIDS COUNT's stats are correct. It STILL portrays a percentage of one group that FAR outweighs the number of racists Tea Party examples you D-Baggies have managed to dig up - yet still run around with your pants on fire insisting it's proof.
You've locked your narrative up based on one example, found years later than the time you all insisted the Tea Party were all racists, yet you'll argue that broken families isn't a problem that black families suffer with at a much higher proportion than other races.
It's just more proof that convenient narrative and making shit up is more important to a progressive knuckle-dragger than accepting reality and facts - and the liberalism is a mental disorder.
LMFAO......

There's a really good possibility that not all teabaggers are racists..... But at least you are working real hard at filling their quota for dumbasses!

By all means ignore the truth when it doesn't meet with your agenda.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#86 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO......
There's a really good possibility that not all teabaggers are racists..... But at least you are working real hard at filling their quota for dumbasses!
By all means ignore the truth when it doesn't meet with your agenda.
... says the mooing troll.

So, now you're abandoning the left's long-held (and long-unproven) narrative that racism runs rife through the ranks of the Tea Party, and hiding behind your standard issue low-info name-calling tactic ... Until the next time you decide to accuse the Tea Party of racism of course and try the same thing over again expecting a different outcome.

Liberalism = mental disorder.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Westland, MI

#87 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up stupid.... There's several on this very thread.
Still nooo proof...... Again, stop reading the nonsense leftist racist media....... Dish has good history channels where you can learn in context...... Since you got a great Union Job with a MS degree you can pop 75 bucks a month.......
Poledancers mom

United States

#88 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Look up stupid.... There's several on this very thread.

"Look up stupid.... There's several on this very thread."
You and Poledancer maybe two people in your mind but not the rest of us. This is why you have been told repeatedly by many to seek the meds you so desperately need.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#89 Mar 20, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
... says the mooing troll.
So, now you're abandoning the left's long-held (and long-unproven) narrative that racism runs rife through the ranks of the Tea Party, and hiding behind your standard issue low-info name-calling tactic ... Until the next time you decide to accuse the Tea Party of racism of course and try the same thing over again expecting a different outcome.
Liberalism = mental disorder.
Says the Bellowing Bagger!

If you weren't such a little drama queen, you would have noticed that I never made the statement that all of you baggers were racists....

Isn't it about time you brought up another Obamacare Horror Story, a little FAUX Outrage about BENGHAZI, or how the IRS is targeting conservative groups attempting to subvert the law?

Conservatism = If they had a mind, there'd be an out of order sign hanging from their nose!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#90 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>Still nooo proof...... Again, stop reading the nonsense leftist racist media....... Dish has good history channels where you can learn in context...... Since you got a great Union Job with a MS degree you can pop 75 bucks a month.......
Typical Bagger......

Expects everyone else to pay for a satellite signal he admits to stealing!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#91 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Bagger......
Expects everyone else to pay for a satellite signal he admits to stealing!
Again, you are not going to make it.....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#92 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Bellowing Bagger!
If you weren't such a little drama queen, you would have noticed that I never made the statement that all of you baggers were racists....
Isn't it about time you brought up another Obamacare Horror Story, a little FAUX Outrage about BENGHAZI, or how the IRS is targeting conservative groups attempting to subvert the law?
Conservatism = If they had a mind, there'd be an out of order sign hanging from their nose!
Blah blah ...

No, you've just obediently gone along with the regressive slander and narrative that your "revolution" made up from the beginning. How many times have you called "baggers" racists? How many times have the idiot radicals you support accused them of racism without a shred of proof?

The narrative from the left isn't, "in every large group you'll have your racists and immoral people", it's, "the Tea Party are racists .. period". Up until you were cornered with the truth you've happily danced along with that misrepresentation and used it to pad your own childish drama queen troll antics.

So don't now come here acting like your message hasn't followed right along with the rest of the ignorant liberal attack dogs. We all know you'll turn right around tomorrow and start beating that drum again despite all reality and reason.

I think I've made my point about this. Unless you have something interesting or fact-driven you can save your grade school troll comments. As for the rest of your stupid post, your fear is showing again.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#93 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I've provided several links that show that there are people connected to the teabaggers that hold racist and bigoted views. I can't help it that the rest of you don't have the ability to admit it!
You really haven't provided any proof at all.
What if I were to say that I was black, a democrat, and hated white people?
In your mind would that mean that all democrats are racist?
Have you completely forgotten about Reverend Wrights video's on you tube back in 2008-2009?
So. to say and claim that the "Tea Party" is racist just because the comments of one person that claims to be a member of the Tea Party, I guess it would be safe to say that all democrats are also racist because of the comments of Jeremiah Wright.
Wright?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#94 Mar 21, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you completely forgotten about Reverend Wrights video's on you tube back in 2008-2009?
Are you kidding? Regressive racists like Roberto haven't forgotten Rev Wright GD'ing America - THEY AGREE WITH HIM!! These radicals hate America, capitalism and the fact that some have benefited more than they have under the same freedoms and liberty.

When Obama spoke of "Fundamentally Transforming America", exactly what do you think he meant? He was parroting Rev Wright, just in a more politically deceitful manner.

Progressives hate America.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#95 Mar 21, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>You really haven't provided any proof at all.
What if I were to say that I was black, a democrat, and hated white people?
In your mind would that mean that all democrats are racist?
So. to say and claim that the "Tea Party" is racist just because the comments of one person that claims to be a member of the Tea Party, I guess it would be safe to say that all democrats are also racist because of the comments of Jeremiah Wright.
Wright?
Quite honestly, there isn't anything that can be proved or not to children who refuse all reason.

Let's take your comment.... "What if I were to say that I was black, a democrat, and hated white people?" The answer according to you, Dingbat, Batchy, and the other clueless morons that pollute these threads, would be that you aren't any of those things! If it doesn't show up in a whacked out right wing blog, it must not be so!

We get a village idiot to ask for proof that racism exists within the tea party, a link to a real news story is provided, someone clearing stating for all to hear that he is part of that tea party, other members of the republican party clearly stating that this person views are racist, and the end result is......

Complete denial by the idiot!

It's of little consequence to me if all of you want to close your eyes, cover your ears, and yell "lalalala" all in an attempt to keep out what you don't want to hear..... I can't fix stupid!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#96 Mar 21, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite honestly, there isn't anything that can be proved or not to children who refuse all reason.
Let's take your comment.... "What if I were to say that I was black, a democrat, and hated white people?" The answer according to you, Dingbat, Batchy, and the other clueless morons that pollute these threads, would be that you aren't any of those things! If it doesn't show up in a whacked out right wing blog, it must not be so!
We get a village idiot to ask for proof that racism exists within the tea party, a link to a real news story is provided, someone clearing stating for all to hear that he is part of that tea party, other members of the republican party clearly stating that this person views are racist, and the end result is......
It's of little consequence to me if all of you want to close your eyes, cover your ears, and yell "lalalala" all in an attempt to keep out what you don't want to hear..... I can't fix stupid!
And you got your certificate for genius from where? I didn't know Cracker Jacks still had prizes in the box........ Or did you buy it from Mad magazine........
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#97 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text>And you got your certificate for genius from where? I didn't know Cracker Jacks still had prizes in the box........ Or did you buy it from Mad magazine........
In the future, you would save all of us a lot of time if you and the other idiots could give us a list of the approved news sources and a definition of what constitutes proof to angry old white people.....

It's obvious that none of you will accept a person's word for their membership in your little whacked out group. Do all of you have a Gadsden flag tattooed on you butts?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#98 Mar 21, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
In the future, you would save all of us a lot of time if you and the other idiots could give us a list of the approved news sources and a definition of what constitutes proof to angry old white people.....
It's obvious that none of you will accept a person's word for their membership in your little whacked out group. Do all of you have a Gadsden flag tattooed on you butts?
You really don't need a news source.......... Just two things: The Constitution/Bill of Rights and making enough money to pay income tax smartly so you don't get anything back...... In fact you should be writing a check at tax time....... Interest free loans to the govt is not healthy..... When you do this you tend to pay more attention to the reality of how our govt is run.......... Academic theories are just that......... Just look at this administration........ MSNBC is nonsense.........
Phil

Lapeer, MI

#99 Mar 21, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>In the future, you would save all of us a lot of time if you and the other idiots could give us a list of the approved news sources and a definition of what constitutes proof to angry old white people.....

Great! Here we go again! He wants to know about all of our asses. Poor little Qboy
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#100 Mar 21, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
..... I can't fix stupid!
The same can be said for the juvies who refuse to acknowledge any criticism of Obamacare despite a flood of setbacks, delays, expense and outright lies.

For someone who's standard response to facts and reason is making farm animal noises to criticize others for being children demonstrates more than adequately who needs their stupid fixed!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#101 Mar 21, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you still have no proof of your claim that the Tea Party is racist.
Epic failure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why micro loans might be key to growing black-o... 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Booming again: West Michigan's economy is on a ... 5 hr Disco Stu 32
Donald Trump has no chance 8 hr Just Sayin 6
Local News Women (Apr '09) Mon Carly 2,652
Brexit is America's advantage Mon RushFan666 3
Poor Little Patriots Mon RushFan666 23
Government and Green Energy Sun Idea Maker 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages