Proof of Tea Party Racism? Mooooo....
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#62 Mar 18, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
Sequestration was brought on by Harry Reid and the Senate.
Pay attention pole smoker.
Don't you have home work to do?
Either prove it or STFU and crawl back to your trailer park Jimbob.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#63 Mar 18, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Big Military over the globe in the 1940's and many after action reports never made it to the right people. There will be more as technology will greatly aid the search...... This had nothing to do with racism.......
LOL "This had nothing to do with racism" but it was after Congressional review of each of these cases determined that everyone of the 24 were denied the Honor because of prejudice not because information was lacking on their individual actions.

You need to crawl back in your little hole bitchboy where you can no longer make a fool out of yourself. Its for you own good because your big mouth is out of control.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#64 Mar 18, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Go do your home work.
Ask your mom.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#65 Mar 19, 2014
Racism is everywhere according to Obama and the pipester. Don't know why the breakdown of the African American family isn't being addressed by these fine people. Oh wait, that just might be because they don't care about the breakdown of the family since it serves the purpose of creating the nanny state.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#66 Mar 19, 2014
Racism and bigotry aren't nearly as rampant as they have been in the past, but to suggest they are not still an issue is ignorant.

To imply that any group is completely devoid of such people who hold these types of views may sound good to the other members of that group, but it's unrealistic. To state that such things do nothing to correct the problem and only make the person making such claims sound foolish. Denial does not do anything to correct the problem.

It is also a fact that the basic family unit, regardless of race, is not what it used to be. Trying to suggest that it is only a problem for one race, or that one party actually supports this so-called breakdown is beyond ignorant.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#67 Mar 19, 2014
pipedream wrote:
This MOH ceremony was for for NO other reason but to set the record straight and to right old wrongs as Obama correctly stated. These men were denied it for no other reason than than their race and color of their skin. The honors are being awarded after Congress ordered a review to determine whether service members of Jewish or Hispanic heritage or others had been wrongly denied the Medal of Honor due to prejudice. All of those being honored had previously been awarded the Distinguished Service Cross, the nation's second-highest military award.
Participation trophies? DSC is an honor on its own....... This must have been a racial process to make the Progressives feel good........
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#68 Mar 19, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.....
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#69 Mar 19, 2014
You are confused and mistaken again Bitch boy. How do you find your way everyday?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#70 Mar 19, 2014
72% of black children are raised in a single parent home in America.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/12/23/72-per...
[A study conducted by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found that 25.8 percent of American children are raised by a single parent. Among African-Americans the rate nearly tripled...]

Breakdown in the family unit may not be exclusive to one race, but one race is FAR outpacing any other. If the entire nation had an equal single-parent percentage to that of blacks it would be considered a national crisis.

So, Bob wants us to equalize the glaring FACTUAL disparity among race in percentage of broken "family units", and consider it a problem for all races. That's fine. As far as I'm concerned one broken family is too many.

HOWEVER, the left's (and Bob's) narrative regarding racism has from the beginning been that the Tea Party is FILLED with racism, and based on racist views. When challenged to provide FACTUAL evidence of racism what has the left been able to come up with?

In over 6 years of existence the best they can muster is some no-named racist running for office and claiming to be a part of the Tea Party. So, if this is even true the percentage of proven racism in the Tea Party equates to what,.00001%??

Yet, Bob would want us to treat the Tea Party as if racism is an issue based on that.

72% of black families are broken compared to 25% of other races - and we're not supposed to consider this a black issue.

.00001% of "alleged" Tea Party members have been proven to exhibit racist behavior - and we're supposed to give any credence to the left's narrative that the Tea Party has a racism problem.

Liberal spin and reality-denial at it's best.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#71 Mar 19, 2014
Here you go Stupid.

The sequester, explained

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

How does it feel to be the fool again Bitch boy?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#72 Mar 19, 2014
pipedream wrote:
You are confused and mistaken again Bitch boy. How do you find your way everyday?
Now you are using my lines...... What a loser........
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#73 Mar 19, 2014
Oneal wrote:
[A study conducted by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found that 25.8 percent of American children are raised by a single parent. Among African-Americans the rate nearly tripled...]
Breakdown in the family unit may not be exclusive to one race, but one race is FAR outpacing any other. If the entire nation had an equal single-parent percentage to that of blacks it would be considered a national crisis.
So, Bob wants us to equalize the glaring FACTUAL disparity among race in percentage of broken "family units", and consider it a problem for all races. That's fine. As far as I'm concerned one broken family is too many.
HOWEVER, the left's (and Bob's) narrative regarding racism has from the beginning been that the Tea Party is FILLED with racism, and based on racist views. When challenged to provide FACTUAL evidence of racism what has the left been able to come up with?
In over 6 years of existence the best they can muster is some no-named racist running for office and claiming to be a part of the Tea Party. So, if this is even true the percentage of proven racism in the Tea Party equates to what,.00001%??
Yet, Bob would want us to treat the Tea Party as if racism is an issue based on that.
72% of black families are broken compared to 25% of other races - and we're not supposed to consider this a black issue.
.00001% of "alleged" Tea Party members have been proven to exhibit racist behavior - and we're supposed to give any credence to the left's narrative that the Tea Party has a racism problem.
The numbers I found were a little more interesting...... It's a total of 24,725,000 children living in a home without one parent or the other. A little less than 6.5 million or about 26% are black children included in that figure....

Not quite the overwhelming majority you were spouting off about!

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/1... |11/432,431
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#74 Mar 19, 2014
Oneal wrote:
I also noticed that you utterly failed to provide some of your famous fact based link that there aren't any racists or bigots in the bagger ranks.......

Other than you, and we all know that doesn't count because you have facts!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#75 Mar 19, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I also noticed that you utterly failed to provide some of your famous fact based link that there aren't any racists or bigots in the bagger ranks.......
I have seen more bigotry and racism from the Progressives than Tea Party........ Margaret Sanger and George Benard Shaw showed the hand early and ends with sources you use.........
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#76 Mar 19, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Bob - I'm accusing you of being a child-molesting homosexual. Now you must provide fact-based links that prove otherwise or it will be commonly accepted that you in fact are a sick pervert pedophile.

Is that a fair sensible attack?

That's basically the stupid approach you're trying to take by accusing the Tea Party of having a racism problem then demanding I provide evidence that it doesn't.

Yes, in every large group there are going to be racists, perverts, liars, hypocrites and other immoral, indecent INDIVIDUALS. If that's the sum of your stupid argument then I think we can all agree simply based on common sense. But that's not what we're debating.

The narrative you "make-up-shit-and-hide " D-baggers have been publicly pitching for years is that there is wide-spread racism in the ranks of the Tea Party. An accusation that is entirely void of valid proof. One flake out in Montana no one has ever heard of doesn't equate to a racism problem in the Tea Party. It's on sick individual. As I stated before anyone can claim they support any movement they want. It doesn't make them a representative of the entire group. If that were the case we could safely say that democrats were all insane because they believe an island is going to capsize because of over-population!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#77 Mar 19, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Bob - I'm accusing you of being a child-molesting homosexual. Now you must provide fact-based links that prove otherwise or it will be commonly accepted that you in fact are a sick pervert pedophile.
That's basically the stupid approach you're trying to take by accusing the Tea Party of having a racism problem then demanding I provide evidence that it doesn't.
Yes, in every large group there are going to be racists, perverts, liars, hypocrites and other immoral, indecent INDIVIDUALS. If that's the sum of your stupid argument then I think we can all agree simply based on common sense. But that's not what we're debating.
The narrative you "make-up-shit-and-hide " D-baggers have been publicly pitching for years is that there is wide-spread racism in the ranks of the Tea Party. An accusation that is entirely void of valid proof. One flake out in Montana no one has ever heard of doesn't equate to a racism problem in the Tea Party. It's on sick individual. As I stated before anyone can claim they support any movement they want. It doesn't make them a representative of the entire group. If that were the case we could safely say that democrats were all insane because they believe an island is going to capsize because of over-population!
I hear Guam is beautiful this time of year........ Remember the picture of a Tea Party rally in New Hampshire where people brought "weapons"? A close up of an AR style rifle was put out to the media....... The Shock! Then another pic showed up with a wider view and low and behold!!!!! A BLACK MAN HAS AN AR SLUNG OVER HIS SHOULDER!!!! AT A TEA PARTY RALLY!!!! MINGLING WITH WHITE MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN!!!! NO ONE WAS DRAGGING OFF THIS GUY LIKE SEIU DOES TO BLACK MEN!!!!! Progressives has a mental disorder

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#78 Mar 19, 2014
Google: Hank Johnson on Guam......

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#79 Mar 19, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And you haven't provided any "facts" or links to provide any proof to your claim that the Tea Party is "racist".
All you have provided is just hearsay.
So, if I were to post something that I am a Democrat, and I share your love of Obama, and I hate white people, would that mean that all democrats are racist?

I hope you are enjoying your vacation time!
You've been on here 24/7 for the past three weeks.
I think that if I had that much time off, I would have found something better to do with that time.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#80 Mar 20, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, if you're looking for the child molesting homosexual, you should talk to the resident Catholic.... Oh Batchie-Boi....... Where are you?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#81 Mar 20, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>And you haven't provided any "facts" or links to provide any proof to your claim that the Tea Party is "racist".
All you have provided is just hearsay.
So, if I were to post something that I am a Democrat, and I share your love of Obama, and I hate white people, would that mean that all democrats are racist?
I hope you are enjoying your vacation time!
You've been on here 24/7 for the past three weeks.
I think that if I had that much time off, I would have found something better to do with that time.
I've provided several links that show that there are people connected to the teabaggers that hold racist and bigoted views. I can't help it that the rest of you don't have the ability to admit it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... 18 hr RushFan666 11
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Fri Idea Maker 11
Politics aside, I'm sick of Beyonce Fri Idea Maker 1
Give Yourselves To Muhammad! Thu BubbaAli 2
Local News Women (Apr '09) Jul 20 Mi Hung 2,667
Review: TerryTown RV Superstore (Aug '15) Jul 18 SWheeler 5
Donald Trump has no chance Jul 18 good grief anyhow 48

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance