Proof of Tea Party Racism? Mooooo....
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#41 Mar 17, 2014
Hey nutso I thought you're position is that the Tea Party doesn't really exist therefore no one can really put the racist label on them ... even the ones who say they support the T-bagger positions. So we should assume that GOPhers in general are them or just the lunatic right fringe who are actually the only racist ones. lol Which are they Tutu?

You're a laugh a minute tutu. Do you have any ambition to take your comedy hour on the road ... Bigot?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#42 Mar 17, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Right to refuse service? Muslim Taxi Drivers refuse fares based on carry on booze or pork sausage in MN a blue state......... KKK are Dems......... Then you use a racist publication to try and prove a point........ They were against Steele when he ran RNC and Clarence Thomas on the SCOTUS...... You stupid bigot.......
Batch, stop spitting in the wind buddy! Talking to either Bobby or Pipester is like spitting into the wind. And for goodness sake, stop trying to engage in a battle of wits with defenseless people!:)
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#44 Mar 17, 2014
pipedream wrote:
No racist publication A-hole - but you're one- that's for certain. Also your stupid commentary on here proves my points quite well. Your rant about muslim cab drivers is OLD old news, almost entirely false perpetrated by the the bagger right lunatics and their media sponsors. If the muslim thing occurred, those cabbie were either fired, sued or both including the companies they were employed by.
Try again dumbo. You fail again as usual.
You are the most intellectually challenged person yet......... Cab story, old news.... KKK are Dems, old news........ Voter intimidation, old news..... Benghahzi, old news....... Union bailouts, old news...... What is with you useful idiots using old news as an excuse.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#45 Mar 17, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Batch, stop spitting in the wind buddy! Talking to either Bobby or Pipester is like spitting into the wind. And for goodness sake, stop trying to engage in a battle of wits with defenseless people!:)
Maybe a telethon for helmets is needed.....
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#46 Mar 17, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Hey nutso I thought you're position is that the Tea Party doesn't really exist therefore no one can really put the racist label on them ... even the ones who say they support the T-bagger positions. So we should assume that GOPhers in general are them or just the lunatic right fringe who are actually the only racist ones. lol Which are they Tutu?
You're a laugh a minute tutu. Do you have any ambition to take your comedy hour on the road ... Bigot?
Stop trying to be clever and work on your reading comprehension skills - not to mention your use of simple words like "you're and "your".

In no post have I ever questioned the existence of the Tea Party. I've defended the Tea Party's right to exist all along, just as I defended the OWSers right to exist too, until they started crapping on cop cars, vandalizing private and public property and basically making smelly, criminal nuisances of themselves.

Thankfully, much like your relevance on this site, the chronically retarded OWS has vanished.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#47 Mar 17, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
simple words like "you're and "your". I
Hope Topix hires you Tutu Full time. but unfortunately minimum wage. That's all you qualify for at this time. That position of Bagger/spell checker should earn you subsidies on the exchanges. You need to be able to complete the form though and sign it. Good luck.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#48 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>Select a few words out of an entire speech and throw out the context....... Progressive Left tactic once again on display........ You absorb any thing from a leftist rag..... Read the whole speech Bobbie....... What have the minorities gotten from the Dems the last 40 years? Poverty Rates are the same while their family structure collapses........
And yet, somehow the Party of Lincoln can't seem to attract the majority of the minorities that you claim are being victimized by the very party they do support. Care to explain why that is?

Perhaps you'd like to quote the parts of those speeches where these people say that the Republican Party didn't have a plan to marginalize minorities in favor of southern white males.

Your little group of angry old white people is shrinking everyday......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#49 Mar 18, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, somehow the Party of Lincoln can't seem to attract the majority of the minorities that you claim are being victimized by the very party they do support. Care to explain why that is?
Perhaps you'd like to quote the parts of those speeches where these people say that the Republican Party didn't have a plan to marginalize minorities in favor of southern white males.
Ignorance is why...... Quoting parts mean omitting context (I thought you had a Masters, must of been from CMU)...... RNC is more inclusive than the Dems in that they don't have to bus in voters who do not vote on principle because of ignorance (Remember the protesters marching and couldn't cite how the Tea Party was racist)....... And in the end, your hissy fit about white people appear to make you loath the Whites of this Country makes you a racist....... Did you learn that opinion from your racist media outlets..........
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#50 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>Ignorance is why...... Quoting parts mean omitting context (I thought you had a Masters, must of been from CMU)...... RNC is more inclusive than the Dems in that they don't have to bus in voters who do not vote on principle because of ignorance (Remember the protesters marching and couldn't cite how the Tea Party was racist)....... And in the end, your hissy fit about white people appear to make you loath the Whites of this Country makes you a racist....... Did you learn that opinion from your racist media outlets..........
Hmmmmm, where did I learn all that.......

I'd guess the so-called out of context quoting bits and pieces came from your hero Andrew Breitbart.

The part about angry old white people I learned from reading posts by you, Dingbat, and Edna!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#51 Mar 18, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL ... you regressives sound more intelligent when you're channeling your inner bovine and leaving your skin color fixation out of it - especially when in a few years your worthless brown hide will be casting a vote for an angry white person!

Mooooo ....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#52 Mar 18, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm, where did I learn all that.......
I'd guess the so-called out of context quoting bits and pieces came from your hero Andrew Breitbart.
The part about angry old white people I learned from reading posts by you, Dingbat, and Edna!
Show us where Breitbart was wrong in their facts.......
Cite examples of racism, homophobia, war on women, and anything else outside of political commentary....... You can't because you only exhibit bigotry towards whites, Christians, Israel, Black conservatives, Women conservatives, Right to Work employees, Wealthy Brothers who rank 30 something on a list of political contributors, and contribute to many communities because they want to. That is your place and lot in life........

You are not going to make it.......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#53 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>Show us where Breitbart was wrong in their facts.......
Cite examples of racism, homophobia, war on women, and anything else outside of political commentary....... You can't because you only exhibit bigotry towards whites, Christians, Israel, Black conservatives, Women conservatives, Right to Work employees, Wealthy Brothers who rank 30 something on a list of political contributors, and contribute to many communities because they want to. That is your place and lot in life........
You are not going to make it.......

Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#54 Mar 18, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
To attract majority of minorities........ hmmmmm...... Remember when WJR in Detroit covered the new Obama housing program and mostly minority showed up to get the supposed benefit....... The interviewer asked several participants about the program and specifically where they thought the money came from. The reply was "I don't know, from Obama's Stash" It is Obama cash...... Then you get the other gem in Cleveland was another standing in line for an Obama Phone, getting SSI, housing, food stamps........ Then in Philly, another woman was making $68,000 in benefits tax free....... I could go on in explaining the exploitation of the ignorant by the Democrat Machine in Urban areas telling the uninformed the Republicans want to take away their benefits which keeps them down..... That's why.......... I don't need to speak to the RNC speeches because you don't read or hear the whole text....... Besides, it is the Tea Party we are discussing here...... And as Lani Davis use to say: "There is no poof"...... So go back to your racist resources from the left to make sure you keep the policies to keep the black man down and their women has the ability to kill children as 80% off dead babies are minority......... You're soooo cool........ Racist lefty
Poledancers mom

United States

#55 Mar 18, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, somehow the Party of Lincoln can't seem to attract the majority of the minorities that you claim are being victimized by the very party they do support. Care to explain why that is?

Your party is so stupid all you have to do is look at some familiar cities and remember the criminals they voted in repeatedly. Or look at the laws that were voted on to stop those criminals from being elected again.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56 Mar 18, 2014
Watched a very moving and emotional, Medal of Honor ceremony today....24 deserving recipients that served between 1941-2001, and had been passed over due to race, heritage or religion...Only three were still living, the remaining had since passed or were killed in combat...their sons and daughters in tears, but so proud.....I was on MSNBC, and looked that CNN was also airing the ceremony.....but, Fox News had Neil Cavuto on, bitching about the healthcare plan.....I'm really sad that they chose to ignore this heart-warming ceremony...they chose to once again pass over these veterans and the recognition they had recieved....Someone on here please tell me what that really says, and due they agree that it was'nt news worthy of telecast?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#57 Mar 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Watched a very moving and emotional, Medal of Honor ceremony today....24 deserving recipients that served between 1941-2001, and had been passed over due to race, heritage or religion...Only three were still living, the remaining had since passed or were killed in combat...their sons and daughters in tears, but so proud.....I was on MSNBC, and looked that CNN was also airing the ceremony.....but, Fox News had Neil Cavuto on, bitching about the healthcare plan.....I'm really sad that they chose to ignore this heart-warming ceremony...they chose to once again pass over these veterans and the recognition they had recieved....Someone on here please tell me what that really says, and due they agree that it was'nt news worthy of telecast?
I didn't get to see Neil but saw coverage in the 5 and 6 o'clock hours........ They were covering the first shots in Crimea and analysis of where this goes next. Feeling is Estonia and Poland...... Poland is NATO member...... You know what that means.... 12 more F-16 Falcons are on the way....... By the way, how much coverage did MSNBC and CNN give thousands of WWII vets getting denied access to the WWII War Memorial with fences ordered by Obama....... Not as much as FNC. Kids denied access to tour White House out of spite to the Congress. The President used tax monies to take vacations in the mean time..... Loss of pay by Fed employees during this time were reimbursed after the sequester....... The CONGRESSIONAL Medal of Honor is very important symbol to the American people while many are presented after the warrior is gone.... Big Military over the globe in the 1940's and many after action reports never made it to the right people. There will be more as technology will greatly aid the search...... This had nothing to do with racism.......

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#58 Mar 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
It was on FOX today.
Maybe it wasn't on at the same exact time as it was while you were watching MSNBC.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/18/two-doze...
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#59 Mar 18, 2014
Sequestration bitchboy. GOPhers gambled and lost. Read up on it. Get a handle what it is, why it came about, and the cuts in services it caused. Till you get a handle on it, just STFU because you have not a clue what you're talking about.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#60 Mar 18, 2014
Sequestration was brought on by Harry Reid and the Senate.
Pay attention pole smoker.
Don't you have home work to do?
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#61 Mar 18, 2014
This MOH ceremony was for for NO other reason but to set the record straight and to right old wrongs as Obama correctly stated. These men were denied it for no other reason than than their race and color of their skin. The honors are being awarded after Congress ordered a review to determine whether service members of Jewish or Hispanic heritage or others had been wrongly denied the Medal of Honor due to prejudice. All of those being honored had previously been awarded the Distinguished Service Cross, the nation's second-highest military award.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gorilla Shot Dead 5 hr Joe Balls 2
Local News Women (Apr '09) 10 hr intothegrv 2,631
News Alleged Salvation Army poser who invaded home, ... 11 hr Go Blue Forever 1
republican farce must stop . . . it's over GOP 11 hr Go Blue Forever 12
Poll Worst celebrity ever May 24 Idea Maker 7
Hot Sauce In Her Bag Swag! May 24 Idea Maker 23
News Book about boy in dress causes stir at Michigan... May 24 Idea Maker 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages