Proof of Tea Party Racism? Mooooo....
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 Mar 16, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it isn't damning proof to you. He wasn't known to you, but he was known to the republican RINO's in that state, and they didn't want to listen to his racist bagger crap.... That's the proof!
Time to change the subject now that proof has smacked you upside your melon once again.
How's that BENGHAZI investigation going?
Any more Obamacare horror hoaxes?
As I said, anyone can call themselves a Tea Party member, just like anyone can claim to have a Masters Degree. In both cases the only ones who care about this are desperate liberal knuckle-draggers desperately trying to seem relevant.

If you can show me where Mr Turwilliger, or whatever his name was, in any capacity aside from just claiming to be a Tea Party member actually performed some function within the Tea Party than I will grant you that you found one person out of the entire movement that is a moron racist. Otherwise, he's just another politician trying to ride the popularity of the Tea Party to get votes. In any event he was rejected by the right, which is more than we would ever see the left do.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Mar 16, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Pssst, Bobbie, you're Projecting again..........
Bob's too ignorant to project. He's just mooing again.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#23 Mar 16, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the other village idiots in that movement, comprehension skills are NOT required.
If you had read the entire article, you would note that Mr. Turiano claims to represent the Tea Party. It was the mainstream republicans, also known as RINO's that decided that they didn't want to listen to his racist rants.
Radical Conservatism is the real mental disorder......
Anyone can make a claim that they represent something. Doesn't make it true.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#24 Mar 16, 2014
LOL ---------- OK stupid Turiano claims he represents the Tea baggers What part of that do you not understand? Read the article Bagger if you can even read !
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#25 Mar 16, 2014
pipedream wrote:
LOL ---------- OK stupid Turiano claims he represents the Tea baggers What part of that do you not understand? Read the article Bagger if you can even read !
So.......... You claim you are a pole dancer........ Does that make it so?
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#26 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>So.......... You claim you are a pole dancer........ Does that make it so?
WTF RU talking about again stupid? Turiano claims he's a T-bagger. He said his is. He has a website promoting it. He's also a white supremacist. You heard it before - if it walks and quacks like a duck - its a duck. Now why don't you just STFU with your stupid comments bimbo.
Phil

Lapeer, MI

#27 Mar 16, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>WTF RU talking about again stupid? Turiano claims he's a T-bagger. He said his is. He has a website promoting it. He's also a white supremacist. You heard it before - if it walks and quacks like a duck - its a duck. Now why don't you just STFU with your stupid comments bimbo.
You know exactly what he is talking about poledancer! Don't pull this crap again! As you say. "If it walks and quacks like a duck - its a duck."
You my friend are a pole dancer.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#28 Mar 16, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF RU talking about again stupid? Turiano claims he's a T-bagger. He said his is. He has a website promoting it. He's also a white supremacist. You heard it before - if it walks and quacks like a duck - its a duck. Now why don't you just STFU with your stupid comments bimbo.
Are you feeling insecure again? Just because he claims it does not make it so...... Did you read about the Palm County board member who did the Nazi salute during a meeting? She was a Dem....... Does it make her so? And your language here does make you look inadequate in thought and probably rational reasoning..........
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#29 Mar 17, 2014
“By the seventies and into the eighties and nineties,” RNC chair Ken Mehlman said in a 2005 speech before the NAACP,“Republicans gave up on winning the African American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization. I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong.” Five years later, his successor Michael Steele similarly acknowledged that “for the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/0...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#30 Mar 17, 2014
Bob wrote:
“By the seventies and into the eighties and nineties,” RNC chair Ken Mehlman said in a 2005 speech before the NAACP,“Republicans gave up on winning the African American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization. I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong.” Five years later, his successor Michael Steele similarly acknowledged that “for the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South.”
Select a few words out of an entire speech and throw out the context....... Progressive Left tactic once again on display........ You absorb any thing from a leftist rag..... Read the whole speech Bobbie....... What have the minorities gotten from the Dems the last 40 years? Poverty Rates are the same while their family structure collapses........
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#31 Mar 17, 2014
Bob wrote:
And what does this have to do with the Tea Party movement.......
Rob

United States

#32 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>Select a few words out of an entire speech and throw out the context....... Progressive Left tactic once again on display........ You absorb any thing from a leftist rag..... Read the whole speech Bobbie....... What have the minorities gotten from the Dems the last 40 years? Poverty Rates are the same while their family structure collapses........
I'm not so sure poverty rates are the same. Obama has done them no favors.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#33 Mar 17, 2014
Wait a minute........... Steele is black......... hmmmmm....... That must mean Politico is RACIST as the speech was delivered by a black man....... Just like when the O's opposition is attacked when they are critical of his policies...... Double Standard from leftists once again Bobbie....... Dems were against Steele during his leadership in the RNC so the Dems must be Racists according to your rational thinking...... You just broke yourself on this one Bobbie.......
Rob

United States

#34 Mar 17, 2014
Wait a minute.......... Steele is black......... hmmmmm....... That must mean Politico is RACIST as the speech was delivered by a black man....... Just like when the O's opposition is attacked when they are critical of his policies...... Double Standard from leftists once again Bobbie....... Dems were against Steele during his leadership in the RNC so the Dems must be Racists according to your rational thinking...... You just broke yourself on this one Bobbie.......
Once again booby got slapped! Nothing new here though.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#35 Mar 17, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure poverty rates are the same. Obama has done them no favors.
Agreed. It's something the left continually swerves away from discussing. They're entire existence relies on minorities and other groups believing they are victims to rich white people - "The Man". They have virtually no intention or successful plan for pulling these easy votes out of the condition they are in. The poor and disenfranchised are far too valuable a vote.

The biggest hypocrisy in our country is the democrats' own perpetuation of racism despite all their, promises, cries and accusations. They don't look at citizens, or anyone for that matter, as people - they simply classify and give them a political value by skin color. The last thing a democrat wants is to see their easy vote segment of society become independent and therefore no longer needing of government handouts. Once people become self-sufficient they are no longer interested in the government taking from them to give to others.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#36 Mar 17, 2014
Another bagger bigot who isn't actually a bagger bigot in action.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/17/republ...

Republican State Sen. Phil Jensen of South Dakota thinks companies should have the right to refuse service to people based on sexual orientation, race, and religion.

Phil Jensen considers allowing business owners to discriminate a form of “real conservatism,” which sounds a whole lot code for racism and bigotry. Somewhere along the way for many members of the Republican Party conservatism became a synonym for racism.

"Jensen goes so far as to say that businesses should have the right to deny service based on a customer’s race or religion – whether that’s right or wrong, he says, can be fairly addressed by the free market, not the government."

"If someone was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, and they were running a little bakery for instance, the majority of us would find it detestable that they refuse to serve blacks, and guess what? In a matter of weeks or so that business would shut down because no one is going to patronize them,” he said.

Of course in the Bagger bigot world the fact that he actually said these things doesn't make him a Bagger Bigot.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#37 Mar 17, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Another bagger bigot who isn't actually a bagger bigot in action.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/17/republ...
Republican State Sen. Phil Jensen of South Dakota thinks companies should have the right to refuse service to people based on sexual orientation, race, and religion.
Phil Jensen considers allowing business owners to discriminate a form of “real conservatism,” which sounds a whole lot code for racism and bigotry. Somewhere along the way for many members of the Republican Party conservatism became a synonym for racism.
"Jensen goes so far as to say that businesses should have the right to deny service based on a customer’s race or religion – whether that’s right or wrong, he says, can be fairly addressed by the free market, not the government."
"If someone was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, and they were running a little bakery for instance, the majority of us would find it detestable that they refuse to serve blacks, and guess what? In a matter of weeks or so that business would shut down because no one is going to patronize them,” he said.
Of course in the Bagger bigot world the fact that he actually said these things doesn't make him a Bagger Bigot.
Right to refuse service? Muslim Taxi Drivers refuse fares based on carry on booze or pork sausage in MN a blue state......... KKK are Dems......... Then you use a racist publication to try and prove a point........ They were against Steele when he ran RNC and Clarence Thomas on the SCOTUS...... You stupid bigot.......
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#38 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>Right to refuse service? Muslim Taxi Drivers refuse fares based on carry on booze or pork sausage in MN a blue state......... KKK are Dems......... Then you use a racist publication to try and prove a point........ They were against Steele when he ran RNC and Clarence Thomas on the SCOTUS...... You stupid bigot.......
I'll admit I glazed over most of what is just another of pipedream's ridiculously radical liberal propaganda attack sites, but I don't recall seeing a link to the Tea Party, as is this thread's subject matter, anywhere in it. Maybe I missed it. It means so little to me any more.

What's amazing to me is how deep one has to dig to find these obscure characters on the right when one has no further to search than our current celebrity president's own biographies and vice president's stupid flapping mouth to find blatant racism from the left. As I said, they're entire political philosophy is based on skin color, yet they want to fling themselves on the ground and writhe about totally obscure examples few if any have ever heard of.

Stupid bigot is only half of what characterizes today's liberal cows. Blatant hypocrite also fits.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#39 Mar 17, 2014
No racist publication A-hole - but you're one- that's for certain. Also your stupid commentary on here proves my points quite well. Your rant about muslim cab drivers is OLD old news, almost entirely false perpetrated by the the bagger right lunatics and their media sponsors. If the muslim thing occurred, those cabbie were either fired, sued or both including the companies they were employed by.

Try again dumbo. You fail again as usual.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#40 Mar 17, 2014
LOL kkk are dems eh? I'm here to tell ya boy -- you need a good whoopin.

No radical left publication either except in your bigoted small heads that can't handle the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The fight is absolutely on' Wed MO_EATS_DUNGS 5
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed BorculoDad 2,777
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Dec 5 a commenter 1,131
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Dec 4 Cuddles6778 284
So glad Hillary is not President Dec 1 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
Amway Fireworks (May '09) Nov 29 Amwaysux 88
News WZZM13 - Holland Police looking for non-custodi... (May '07) Nov 27 TRUTH 22

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages