Proof of Tea Party Racism? Mooooo....

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Mar 14, 2014
http://townhall.com/video/liberals-draw-a-bla...

[When asked by a Fox news reporter for examples of Tea Party racism liberal protesters get uneasy. According to one woman, "they're racist against Blacks, Hispanics...I think their racist against...women."]

The video is both sad and laughable. It's no wonder they voted for a community organizer, with virtually no economic, leadership, business or foreign relation experience, based entirely on his skin color and a bunch of untenable giveaway promises.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#2 Mar 14, 2014
Low information voters come from Progressive "useful idiots"..... Lenin would be proud........
pipedream

New York, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2014
Hey Stupid ..... I already addressed this B.S. about three weeks ago. Here's the truth on this Faux ambush and trick video.

The faux 'correspondent' asking the questions was David Webb a paid Faux contributor and Breibart columnist.

The video shows Webb asking marchers to give examples of racism by the Tea Party. This is the sort of AMBUSH TACTIC that serves no purpose other than to create a negative impression of the respondents. First of all, Webb’s video showed him interviewing ONLY four people out of the more than 80,000 who attended the march. Without the UNCUT VIDEO we have no idea if there were forty others who supplied Webb with bona fide examples of Tea Party racism that he left on the cutting room floor. It’s easy to splice together just the remarks that make his point and discard the rest.

Furthermore, the respondents were NOT official spokespeople for the protest and they did not come prepared to have answers for Webb’s LOADED questions. It’s unreasonable to expect that random citizens participating in a march to protest specific policies of North Carolina’s ultra-right Republican administration will be carrying documentation of Tea Party racism to an event that isn’t related to that subject. Yet that is precisely what was expected of the four victims of Webb’s inquisition. Fox Nation even placed a story about this at the top of their website with a sensationalized headline that implied that liberals as a group were unable to cite examples of bigotry in the Tea Party.

So you fail again Stupid. How does it feel to be slapped around again today Tutu?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#4 Mar 14, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Hey Stupid ..... I already addressed this B.S. about three weeks ago. Here's the truth on this Faux ambush and trick video.
The faux 'correspondent' asking the questions was David Webb a paid Faux contributor and Breibart columnist.
The video shows Webb asking marchers to give examples of racism by the Tea Party. This is the sort of AMBUSH TACTIC that serves no purpose other than to create a negative impression of the respondents. First of all, Webb’s video showed him interviewing ONLY four people out of the more than 80,000 who attended the march. Without the UNCUT VIDEO we have no idea if there were forty others who supplied Webb with bona fide examples of Tea Party racism that he left on the cutting room floor. It’s easy to splice together just the remarks that make his point and discard the rest.
Furthermore, the respondents were NOT official spokespeople for the protest and they did not come prepared to have answers for Webb’s LOADED questions. It’s unreasonable to expect that random citizens participating in a march to protest specific policies of North Carolina’s ultra-right Republican administration will be carrying documentation of Tea Party racism to an event that isn’t related to that subject. Yet that is precisely what was expected of the four victims of Webb’s inquisition. Fox Nation even placed a story about this at the top of their website with a sensationalized headline that implied that liberals as a group were unable to cite examples of bigotry in the Tea Party.
So you fail again Stupid. How does it feel to be slapped around again today Tutu?
Did aliens rape you or something......... What is wrong with getting paid at a job....... You should be required to wear a helmet.........
pipedream

New York, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2014
Its not about Webb getting paid Dumbo -- its about Faux Ambush Tactics. This is another faux nose video that they use to make people like you even more stupid than you are, if that's even possible.

And You're really that stupid aren't you Hot sauce boy?
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Mar 14, 2014
Old Soviet tactic being used by the left. Accuse and separate.
Phil

Almont, MI

#7 Mar 14, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Its not about Webb getting paid Dumbo -- its about Faux Ambush Tactics. This is another faux nose video that they use to make people like you even more stupid than you are, if that's even possible.

Your late for work poledancer!
Phil

Almont, MI

#8 Mar 14, 2014
Sorry for the mis spelling. I no it irritates u.
Ur late for work poledancer!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#9 Mar 15, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Ambush? Those people interviewed claim they were activist so they should know political landscapes. They are the low information voter like you...... When was your last grey visitor in for the probe.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Mar 15, 2014
pipedream wrote:
I don't know, when, if ever, I ever get slapped around I'll tell you. Thus far you've only managed to slap yourself silly with your own ignorance.

This response, like the last time you posted it - and undoubtedly the next dozen times you regurgitate it ad nauseam - does virtually nothing but offer a lame excuse of why there remains NO proof of racism in the Tea Party.

These poor saps were wasting their time protesting the "ultra-right", and still couldn't provide a single incident of racism. Not ONE!

I'm not even protesting and I can provide countless incidents of racism coming from Obama-supporting radicals, from King Shahalababa-shithead screaming about "killing all dem cracka babies and dey cracka mommas..." to Louis Farrakhan, to the Rev Wright, to your very own moronic vice president Blowhole referring to President Mom Jeans as,“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said.“I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

From your little radical figure head Nancy Pelosi taunting Tea Party members by traipsing arrogantly and unnecessarily through their ranks with a gigantic gavel in her hand, to the the black caucus members and Emmanuel Cleaver FALSELY claiming a Tea Party member spit on him and hurled racial epithets ...
http://www.infowars.com/video-proves-tea-part...

... you radicals have been trying and failing to prove racism in the Tea Party ever since the movement began - and you've FAILED every single time. So, FOX calling you low info retards on your false narrative is absolutely fair game.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#11 Mar 15, 2014
Who needs to ask a liberal marcher to provide the proof when you can get the news straight from the GOP. The following is just part of the sad story of a Tea Party Darling.....

"GOP congressional candidate Drew Turiano has been branded a racist by the Yellowstone County Republican Party and turned away from the group’s key political event.

“We asked Mr. Turiano not to attend our event because we have no intention of allowing him a platform to spread hate and intolerance,” said Jennifer Owen, Yellowstone County Republican chairwoman.“There is simply no place for racism in this party.”

http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional...
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Mar 15, 2014
Bob wrote:
Who needs to ask a liberal marcher to provide the proof when you can get the news straight from the GOP. The following is just part of the sad story of a Tea Party Darling.....
"GOP congressional candidate Drew Turiano has been branded a racist by the Yellowstone County Republican Party and turned away from the group’s key political event.
“We asked Mr. Turiano not to attend our event because we have no intention of allowing him a platform to spread hate and intolerance,” said Jennifer Owen, Yellowstone County Republican chairwoman.“There is simply no place for racism in this party.”
http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional...
Turiano who?

A completely insignificant candidate who, if this story is even true, was rightly dismissed immediately.

If this story is even true it only proves how quickly racists are dismissed by the right when they crop up.

When are you libtards going to address Biden's bigoted gaffe about how clean a black guy Barry is?

Oh that's right, racism is allowed on the left - in fact, it's elected!

LOL
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#13 Mar 15, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Turiano who?
A completely insignificant candidate who, if this story is even true, was rightly dismissed immediately.
If this story is even true it only proves how quickly racists are dismissed by the right when they crop up.
When are you libtards going to address Biden's bigoted gaffe about how clean a black guy Barry is?
Oh that's right, racism is allowed on the left - in fact, it's elected!
LOL
Yup, as soon as you provide a credible story of a racist member of the tea party, Dingbat reverts to his own version of childish insults and refuse to either admit the facts or find evidence to refute it....... Who's surprised about that one?

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#14 Mar 15, 2014

Thanks for the proof that the Tea Party is NOT racist.

Too bad we cant say the same thing about Obama's own minister Reverend Wright.

I think it's sad that those on the left have to keep using the race card because they have no other excuse.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Mar 15, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, as soon as you provide a credible story of a racist member of the tea party, Dingbat reverts to his own version of childish insults and refuse to either admit the facts or find evidence to refute it....... Who's surprised about that one?
I get that you found some story about a nutball racist who claimed to be a Tea Party "member", but that's hardly damning proof. Everything I read about this guy (and there wasn't much) who no one had even heard of, seems to point to the fact he was summarily and publicly rejected by republicans for his racist views that do not reflect the party's philosophy.

Using that logic, I guess if the OWSer movement were still around I could claim to be one, run around like a black teen knocking out innocent, unsuspecting white people, and then call that proof of the OWS's violent, racist behavior??
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#16 Mar 15, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I see more racism from progressives policy to close charter schools and eliminate school choice......... How about the bigotry from SEIU when Conservatives give $100 million to a hospital to help pay for care..... Where are the libs to donate to charities....... Top libs in the country give very little.... Hey, make sure you split extra wood for your heat tonight....... And stop bugging the women at Pappy's bar..........
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#17 Mar 15, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that you found some story about a nutball racist who claimed to be a Tea Party "member", but that's hardly damning proof. Everything I read about this guy (and there wasn't much) who no one had even heard of, seems to point to the fact he was summarily and publicly rejected by republicans for his racist views that do not reflect the party's philosophy.
Using that logic, I guess if the OWSer movement were still around I could claim to be one, run around like a black teen knocking out innocent, unsuspecting white people, and then call that proof of the OWS's violent, racist behavior??
Don't forget crapping over everything like libs do........
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#18 Mar 16, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
Thanks for the proof that the Tea Party is NOT racist.
Too bad we cant say the same thing about Obama's own minister Reverend Wright.
I think it's sad that those on the left have to keep using the race card because they have no other excuse.
Like the other village idiots in that movement, comprehension skills are NOT required.

If you had read the entire article, you would note that Mr. Turiano claims to represent the Tea Party. It was the mainstream republicans, also known as RINO's that decided that they didn't want to listen to his racist rants.

Radical Conservatism is the real mental disorder......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#19 Mar 16, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it isn't damning proof to you. He wasn't known to you, but he was known to the republican RINO's in that state, and they didn't want to listen to his racist bagger crap.... That's the proof!

Time to change the subject now that proof has smacked you upside your melon once again.

How's that BENGHAZI investigation going?

Any more Obamacare horror hoaxes?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#20 Mar 16, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the other village idiots in that movement, comprehension skills are NOT required.
If you had read the entire article, you would note that Mr. Turiano claims to represent the Tea Party. It was the mainstream republicans, also known as RINO's that decided that they didn't want to listen to his racist rants.
Radical Conservatism is the real mental disorder......
Pssst, Bobbie, you're Projecting again..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 8 hr No_More_Dems 106
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 10 hr glassy girl 8
Obama and cocaine addicts 17 hr Leroy 11
go blue goes black Tue Idea Maker 68
Crowd Walks Out On Obama Tue no_more_dems 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Tue Eldasha 54
How bad are grand rapids roads Tue a commenter 3
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs