Movie Theater Demolished

Mar 26, 2014 Full story: WILX-TV Lansing 14

Michael Arnold says it was "horrible" to watch crews tear apart Studio 28 in the Grand Rapids-area community of Wyoming, but he says he had to witness it.

Full Story
Who

Wyoming, MI

#1 Mar 26, 2014
We can all blame brown people for destroying Studio 28 and pretty much that whole area around 28th street.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#2 Mar 27, 2014
Prove me wrong then.
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Mar 27, 2014
Celebration cinemas at the Rivertown mall and poor management is what did in Studio 28, not the Mexicans to which you are referring. At least the "Mexicans" are putting up businesses which will pay taxes to the city of Wyoming which badly needs the money.
pipedream

New York, NY

#4 Mar 27, 2014
Who wrote:
We can all blame brown people for destroying Studio 28 and pretty much that whole area around 28th street.
If they are to blame, why are you still living and sounding off? Seems they would have strung you up, upside down the first time you opened your big mouth down there in public.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#5 Mar 27, 2014
Dr X wrote:
Celebration cinemas at the Rivertown mall and poor management is what did in Studio 28, not the Mexicans to which you are referring. At least the "Mexicans" are putting up businesses which will pay taxes to the city of Wyoming which badly needs the money.
Wrong.

But, obviously by brown people you assume I just mean "messicans" so therefore you recognize the inundation of messicans to that area. I don't just mean "messicans" though, I'm also referring to blacks which are the 'elephant in the room' so to speak and a subject everyone dances around.

You can blame it on anything you want, but the truth of the matter is brown kids started hanging around and causing trouble just like they do everywhere they go, because none of them can control and conduct themselves appropriately in public, to a much a lesser extent than now when compared to blacks playing the 'knockout game'.

Why do you think 28th street looks the way it does? Because of brown people. Period.

The city of Wyoming has this pipedream that they can "revive" it - but IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

Because anybody with any real money to spend doesn't want to spend their time in the ghetto with the gutter rats.

Why do you think Roger's closed? Let me guess "mismanagment" right? Wrong! Because of the brown gutter rats. How many ghetto dwellers have you ever seen NOT dressed like slobs?

None. Therefore no more business for Rogers higher end clothing.

Then Klingman's tried that location, and they ended up going out of business - but again more "mismanagement" again right? Wrong.

How many gutter rats do you know that PURCHASE expensive furniture rather than rent it from the local RENT-A-CENTER (which, BTW, is still in business because of the same people, which apparently, in your little world, has yet to suffer from "mismanagement")?

A: NONE.

Why does the old Roger's plaza have barely any stores left in it? Must be "mismanagement" - wink, wink...

Nobody with any real money shops there because it's infested with brown people.

Wyoming thinks their going to build a outdoor walking mall - that's a laugh. How many non ghetto rats do you see walking around that area now?

A: Very few. Why? Here's a hint: It's the same reason nobody's taking strolls in the downtown ghetto.

A: NOBODY WANTS TO WALK AROUND THE GHETTO WITH GUTTER RATS!

Sure, it'll get built and it may enjoy good returns for 1, maybe 2 years, but that's due only to the curiosity factor. People get all worked up over something "new", but then it'll die just like everything else that tries to grow there.

And again, everybody - especially idiots like you - will blame it on the code word for brown gutter rats - "MISMANAGEMENT".
Who

Wyoming, MI

#6 Mar 27, 2014
Dr X wrote:
BTW, to what businesses are you refering to?

All the cheap insurance, hair and nail salons, wireless phone stores, and Check n' Go's for the brown overspending their taxpayer provided "wealth"?

Those businesses? The standard ghetto establishments?

Well, you effing retard, have you noticed thay all cater to brown people?

Why?

Because they're the only people left after they turned that area to a ghetto like they did to kentwood.

You effing moron.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Mar 27, 2014
Who wrote:
<quoted text>

The city of Wyoming has this pipedream that they can "revive" it - but IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!
Because anybody with any real money to spend doesn't want to spend their time in the ghetto with the gutter rats.
People said the same thing about downtown Grand Rapids. They at one time were ready to start razing the homes in Heritage Hill and Cherry Hill. Wealthy St, Cherry, Hall .... nothing but closed businesses and dilapidated homes. Have you seen what a condo in downtown GR goes for nowadays??!!
pipedream

New York, NY

#8 Mar 27, 2014
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, have you ever noticed how big an effing retard I am or all white trash like me do cater to brown people?
Why?
Because they're the only people left after they turned that area to a ghetto like they did to kentwood where I grew up and live.
And Yes, I am an effing moron.
I guess the shade of brown you are and how big your mouth will become depends on what you have eaten on any given day eh big guy?
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Mar 27, 2014
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, to what businesses are you refering to?
All the cheap insurance, hair and nail salons, wireless phone stores, and Check n' Go's for the brown overspending their taxpayer provided "wealth"?
Those businesses? The standard ghetto establishments?
Well, you effing retard, have you noticed thay all cater to brown people?
Why?
Because they're the only people left after they turned that area to a ghetto like they did to kentwood.
You effing moron.
Watch who you're calling a retard Whoville Boy! I'm more on your side of things than not but I agree to let everyone have a chance at owning a business. Any business must pay the city taxes and it doesn't matter who their clientele are. Try Lindo Mexico right next to the old studio. The place is doing great business. Now, if you're focusing on black-owned business well I say this, at least they're working! I know they draw people of their own race and I know that when you get a disproportionate amount of blacks in a single area they DO seem exhibit pack-like behavior, but don't lay it on the business owner's lap. Saying that though I'm still a Black Panther hunter.
pipedream

New York, NY

#10 Mar 27, 2014
Admit it Dr zero. You're not only on Who The Bigot's side, you're related, probably his uncle, possibly even his daddy. A paternity check will find out for sure. Get one.
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Mar 27, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Admit it Dr zero. You're not only on Who The Bigot's side, you're related, probably his uncle, possibly even his daddy. A paternity check will find out for sure. Get one.
If you ever handle a gun, make sure that it's loaded and pointed toward your head with the safety off. It would save someone else the trouble.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#12 Mar 27, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
People said the same thing about downtown Grand Rapids. They at one time were ready to start razing the homes in Heritage Hill and Cherry Hill. Wealthy St, Cherry, Hall .... nothing but closed businesses and dilapidated homes. Have you seen what a condo in downtown GR goes for nowadays??!!
Condos intended for the very wealthy, all of whom don't want to spend any time spending their money in the ghetto among the gutter rats - what people did you think I was talking about?

Brown people have destroyed more cities and neighborhoods than they EVER helped, look at dumptroit, coloredmazoo, messkegon, flint, and those are just a few from michigan alone.

Ask somebody from holland about what they think about the brown people that are starting to invade that now doomed city with all the gang bullshit they're bringing with them.

Or Traverse City, have you ever been to Traverse City? Know why it's so clean? Very few brown people, but I'm sure that's about to change, if it hasn't already.

And let's not even get started on the rest of the U.S. Why do think shitcago is a dangerous shithole?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 1, 2014
Who wrote:
What about those damn Liberals?.....Can't we blame it on them, also?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Sep 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What about those damn Liberals?.....Can't we blame it on them, also?
Nahh, libtards like you know you support social hypocrisy and anti-Americanism... and if you're too stupid to realize it what's the point in blaming you?

Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sony balony 17 min Idea Maker 6
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 2 hr Idea Maker 19
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 4 hr Who 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 12 hr Buffalo Bull 1,480
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 16 hr cnreadle 974
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... Fri DrX 54
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... Dec 18 tom_ 21
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
NFL 4:35 PM
Detroit Lions clinch NFC playoff spot
Yahoo! Sports 5:26 PM
Lions claim playoff berth with Eagles' loss