Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#41 May 22, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul told congress they should apologize to Apple for asking them to pay their taxes.
Rand Paul perfect republican who only loves the wealthy, and hates the rest of America.
Innovation bad, women in Detroit talking about getting Obama Stash Good.... You are a primitive.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42 May 22, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I can already hear the screaming all the way from oneal's house to the 4th Street Lobby Row in D.C.
Thank goodness I turn North at North Capitol and don't have to drive right in front of the screaming.
God forbid we tax the corporations and the people who get filthy rich from the practices Apple and other companies devulge in whilst protected by "tax laws" that some defend even though there are negative results and the corporations and people they defend could care less about them.
I still say, the one's that have the most power, over corporate greed......are the CONSUMERS(U.S., Japan, UK, Germany, etc.)......we all get together and iron out a communal system, so that there is no place for the Multi-nationals to hide......If any U.S. based company, decides to move it's base to a tax haven, they lose U.S. market for 3 years......

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#43 May 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I still say, the one's that have the most power, over corporate greed......are the CONSUMERS(U.S., Japan, UK, Germany, etc.)......we all get together and iron out a communal system, so that there is no place for the Multi-nationals to hide......If any U.S. based company, decides to move it's base to a tax haven, they lose U.S. market for 3 years......
You better duck...you would dare to suggest a tax increase on the rich and big corporations??
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#44 May 22, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to ask...how's the fishing??
Started to cool down on the big lake.....

Location hidden

#45 May 22, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You better duck...you would dare to suggest a tax increase on the rich and big corporations??
Did you see the yearly budget deficit fall, due to those tax increases on the top 2 percent?......Who Knew?...lol...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#46 May 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the yearly budget deficit fall, due to those tax increases on the top 2 percent?......Who Knew?...lol...
Keep your head down...you are about to be attacked for pointing out the obvious.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#47 May 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the yearly budget deficit fall, due to those tax increases on the top 2 percent?......Who Knew?...lol...
And what percentage of the total tax revenue do they pay?
Really

Holland, MI

#48 May 22, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Its easy. The rich are the tax cheats. Just ask anyone in the tax business, including the IRS, and they will tell you the vast majority of audits are on people with incomes of $1 million or more. Its "Really" very simple. You wouldn't understand that though would you?
following your premise, then the Secretary of the Treasury is rich since he is a proven tax cheat as are several more of the Obama administration. Hmmmm....wonder if that tax increase includes them? Probably not.

Location hidden

#49 May 23, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>And what percentage of the total tax revenue do they pay?
They pay enough that, along with the rest of the President's cost-cutting measures.....produced a $113 billion dollar surplus for April - the largest in five years and sign of the nation's improving economy.......

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#51 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>Started to cool down on the big lake.....
It's been 25+ years since I've fished Lake Michigan.
Remind me...where do the fish move when that happens??
Which port/harbor do you fish out of??
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#52 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>Not your money....
lol Wrong again bitch. What they're cheating taxpayers out of is NOT their money.

Tax avoidance and cheating costs U.S. taxpayers & small businesses money each year, to the tune over $1,000 to individual payers and over $3,000 per year to small businesses.

U.S. largest corporations have stashed nearly $1.5 trillion in offshore tax havens like Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, and Ireland countries where they do little business but claim massive profits due to low tax rates. As a result, corporate tax rates fell to a 40-year low in 2011 even as profits rose to a 60-year high.

Corporate tax cheats cost everyone and they are going to start forking over what they owe.
Oneal

Detroit, MI

#53 May 23, 2013
Did Apple break the law?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#54 May 23, 2013
Oneal wrote:
Did Apple break the law?
Probably. That applies to all of them. There will be an investigation.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#55 May 23, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 25+ years since I've fished Lake Michigan.
Remind me...where do the fish move when that happens??
Which port/harbor do you fish out of??
Ludington is a nice location....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#56 May 23, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Wrong again bitch. What they're cheating taxpayers out of is NOT their money.
Tax avoidance and cheating costs U.S. taxpayers & small businesses money each year, to the tune over $1,000 to individual payers and over $3,000 per year to small businesses.
U.S. largest corporations have stashed nearly $1.5 trillion in offshore tax havens like Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, and Ireland countries where they do little business but claim massive profits due to low tax rates. As a result, corporate tax rates fell to a 40-year low in 2011 even as profits rose to a 60-year high.
Corporate tax cheats cost everyone and they are going to start forking over what they owe.
They don't cost me anything as I earn my money and don't rely on govt handouts.....
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#57 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>Ludington is a nice location....
lol Ludington? Your ISP still shows K'zoo. Doesn't look like you moved off your desk top that's on the toilet seat in the men's room where you're set up everyday. Same thing, same ISP all day yesterday too. What a bald faced liar you are! Nice try bitch. You're living proof that T-baggers can't be trusted. Yeah!
Really

Holland, MI

#58 May 23, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably?? In other words, you are spouting off, yet again, on a subject you know exactly nothing about. They did not break the law, the law needs to be changed. Lobby your Democrat congressman and Senators and see if they can get off their duffs long enough to do something to earn their outrageous wage they take from us taxpayers.
Linda

United States

#59 May 23, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>lol Ludington? Your ISP still shows K'zoo. Doesn't look like you moved off your desk top that's on the toilet seat in the men's room where you're set up everyday. Same thing, same ISP all day yesterday too. What a bald faced liar you are! Nice try bitch. You're living proof that T-baggers can't be trusted. Yeah!
Your from flint!! Talk about a toilet bowl! Lol
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#60 May 24, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably??!!

LOL
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#61 May 24, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Ludington? Your ISP still shows K'zoo. Doesn't look like you moved off your desk top that's on the toilet seat in the men's room where you're set up everyday. Same thing, same ISP all day yesterday too. What a bald faced liar you are! Nice try bitch. You're living proof that T-baggers can't be trusted. Yeah!
You poor idiot.... I travel and spend my evenings in luxury hotels with views you will never know..... You are always going to be envious of makers you taker..... Putz....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 4 hr Really 58
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 7 hr Buffalo Bull 1,482
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 8 hr Really 20
most ludicrious car commercial 9 hr bobolinq 1
happy wife . . . 10 hr bobolinq 1
sony balony 15 hr Idea Maker 6
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 20 hr Who 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids