Wolverine Oil and Gas sparks Utah lan...

Wolverine Oil and Gas sparks Utah land frenzy

There are 8 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Wolverine Oil and Gas sparks Utah land frenzy. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Grand Rapids- Wolverine Gas and Oil of Grand Rapids is pumping oil as fast as it can at its fields, 130 miles south of Salt Lake City, Utah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Tom Kristo

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Dec 4, 2007
What's the contact name and address of Wolverine Gas and Oil Corp.? What's their Email address?
Please Email: [email protected]
Thank-You!!(to whom it may concern)

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Jan 31, 2008
Kudos S.J Jr.

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Mar 12, 2008
Screw the environmentalists. I need a job and cheaper prices. If I don't get either, I'm going to take it up personally with these over-zealous idiots because I can't afford to eat!

“God Save The Queen”

Since: Jan 08

Grand Haven

#5 Mar 12, 2008
At $110.00 a barrel, I'd be pumping like there was no tomarrow also.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 12, 2008
I almost moved to Wyoming (Casper area, and north of Casper) last year, but decided to stay in my home state. At that time, a year and a half ago, I was researching housing, economy, costs of goods, taxes, ect. At that time I was told oil companies had ten year plus contracts laying pipe to the north, and these companies were hiring starting out at 14 to 16 dollars an hour. Which in turn raised the demand for housing ther newly employed. Again this is what I heard, never got a chance to take a road trip to clarify what I was told. I am curious if this is somewhat linked to this story in Utah. A road trip may be in the near future.

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Mar 14, 2008
It's all a hypocrisy. Bitch about the pollution and then go home to your 70 degree house with all of the ammenities and tons of precious metals used in the production of their house, car, computer, so forth so on. What's funny, these EPA idiots thought they were doing the environment a favor when they actuall handed the industrial powers to people that don't give a #$&% about the effluents. Way to go you EPA dumb asses along with you rich, self-interest losers!!! How do you feel now? Maybe you should take a hot bath, or a cold one if your true in your intentions of not polluting the environment with combustion byproducts.
simon stone

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Im interested incontacting oil & gas exploration co's who need a fast assessment of new areas or depth. details of formation perimeters depths. oil structure depth, goelogical faults, permeability, porosity viscosity,and wax content in an initial site surveys carried outby an alternative method. depths within 2% accuracy , for example, have been achieved. simon stone ballycasey shannon ROI
Professor Xavier

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 10, 2012
I don't think Wolverine should be working in the oil and gas industry.

What if he falls and his adamantium claws cause a spark?

The whole plant could go up in flames and then we would have even higher gas prices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 8 hr RedWings19 2,750
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 12 hr Idea Maker 1,118
Voting 3rd Party 12 hr Idea Maker 1
Remember Voting Booths? 13 hr Idea Maker 1
Hillary's propaganda machine the national news ... 17 hr JD Green 25
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Fri Idea Maker 45
News Woman Stabbed In Struggle With Mugger On Grand ... Fri Sneaky Pete 2

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages