Comments
161 - 180 of 221 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#163 Jun 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
lol Wow.. You're so knowledgeable. Guess that means we can expect to hear your riveting, first hand testimony eh big mouth?
This is all stuff that has been previously reported moron. Back under your bridge, little troll.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#164 Jun 25, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
Lethal force is allowed under the Stand Your Ground law as it stands.
Not when the other party is retreating which would have been the case if Zimmerman was indeed headed back to his truck. Fail.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#165 Jun 26, 2013
After starting with the brilliant Knock-Knock Joke defense, I was very disheartened that trigger man George's attorney didn't continue with his standup routine on the second day.

Would have been the perfect opportunity to cross examine the witness that testified that the pair were moving away from the truck just before the fatal attack!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#166 Jun 26, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and Zimmerman felt he was in grave danger from this thug so he shot and killed him. Big deal, let's move on.
This trial is gonna be the perfect scenario, to see just how preferentially racial our different media and cable news outlets can be...i predict HLN and MSNBC will lead the outraged....lol....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#167 Jun 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
After starting with the brilliant Knock-Knock Joke defense, I was very disheartened that trigger man George's attorney didn't continue with his standup routine on the second day.
Would have been the perfect opportunity to cross examine the witness that testified that the pair were moving away from the truck just before the fatal attack!
Stupid first impression, to give the jury.....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#168 Jun 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
After starting with the brilliant Knock-Knock Joke defense, I was very disheartened that trigger man George's attorney didn't continue with his standup routine on the second day.
Would have been the perfect opportunity to cross examine the witness that testified that the pair were moving away from the truck just before the fatal attack!
Why not joke about it at this point? The media has turned this into a racial circus and morons like yourself have decided the values that make America great aren't important.

This is nothing more than the next Casey Anthony mess, a made-for-television social three ring circus.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#169 Jun 26, 2013
Wow, is that really Trayvon's main girl?...She can't even communicate.....BTW, are we absolutely sure, Trayvon did'nt shoot himself?.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#170 Jun 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid first impression, to give the jury.....
FAUX News is giving the impression that is could be grounds for a mistrial, and might also be grounds for an appeal.

According to how the testimony has come out so far, perhaps that's what he was shooting for!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#171 Jun 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
FAUX News is giving the impression that is could be grounds for a mistrial, and might also be grounds for an appeal.
According to how the testimony has come out so far, perhaps that's what he was shooting for!
I pretty much only like John Stossel's show on Fox....I've met Lou Dobbs, but i don't watch him....HLN(and the "L" stands for lynchmob) was showing the trial, merely editing the sound if it looked positive for the defense...lol...They would say things like...She seem's so genuine.....I like the part where she told the Judge, she was'nt coming back tomarrow....lol...

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#172 Jun 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
FAUX News is giving the impression that is could be grounds for a mistrial, and might also be grounds for an appeal.
And what about BSNBC, what's their impression? Oh that's right, nobody watches that tripe.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#173 Jun 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
FAUX News is giving the impression that is could be grounds for a mistrial, and might also be grounds for an appeal.
According to how the testimony has come out so far, perhaps that's what he was shooting for!
Seems rather accurate reporting then. There is grounds for a mistrial and/or appeal. Chalk one up for FOX.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#174 Jun 27, 2013
First Witness..... "Creepy Ass Cracker"..... She wrote to Trevon's Mom and the note was given back to her to read it to the court...... Could not read it..... She don't read cursive...... Case will be dismissed.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#175 Jun 27, 2013
Oh, and then there is the texts that the prosecution is deleting...... She will be on guberment assistance for the rest of her life...... But she will keep getting her nails down with a color match to her phone..... You libs need to pay income taxes......
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#176 Jun 27, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems rather accurate reporting then. There is grounds for a mistrial and/or appeal. Chalk one up for FOX.
Dream on Cracker!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#177 Jun 27, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>And what about BSNBC, what's their impression? Oh that's right, nobody watches that tripe.
You and your bastard white trash cousins should get together and write another check to Z-boys defense fund. Try not to let this one bounce though. Z been looking kinda pale and sickly lately.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#178 Jun 27, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on Cracker!
Pretending to be black now, pippy? Your idiot pal Bob tried converting to Mexican awhile back.
You two must really hate being yourselves. Can't blame ya! lol
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#179 Jun 27, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretending to be black now, pippy? Your idiot pal Bob tried converting to Mexican awhile back.
You two must really hate being yourselves. Can't blame ya! lol
Thing is they don't make enough to care about costs to the makers....
Pikedreem

Hudsonville, MI

#180 Jun 27, 2013
Yo mama!
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#181 Jun 27, 2013
Oneal wrote:
You two must really hate being yourselves. Can't blame ya! lol
They're in good company; everyone else hates them being themselves, too.
Funny how they feel free to sling 'cracka' all over Topix but let someone drop the 'N' bomb and watch them fall on the floor foaming at the mouth in full tantrum mode. They can dish it out, but they poor widdle babies can't take it. What a bunch of ignorant children they all are!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#182 Jun 27, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
They're in good company; everyone else hates them being themselves, too.
Funny how they feel free to sling 'cracka' all over Topix but let someone drop the 'N' bomb and watch them fall on the floor foaming at the mouth in full tantrum mode. They can dish it out, but they poor widdle babies can't take it. What a bunch of ignorant children they all are!
C'mon ... You can see through their stupid game. Anything to tweak the race button. These two dolts are the transparency that's missing from Obama's administration. LOL They do make me laugh though!

Without Beaner Bob and "Pippy Cent" we'd have about two bonafide liberals remaining. They're as rare as a pair of DoDo birds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 20 min Phil 12
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 11 hr kookierecluse 936
Meet The Press 14 hr Go Blue Forever 3
why war with isis? Fri Colonel Sanders 15
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) Fri Colonel Sanders 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Aug 28 Phil 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Aug 28 Buffalo Bull 1,326
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••