Comments
21 - 40 of 221 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
Guess the judge believes strict Rules of Evidence should apply in the courtroom and not T-bagger hated or public opinion generated by racists, bigots and gun nuts.
A Mexican guy shoots a black guy. We're pulling for the Mexican, and we're racists and bigots. Ummmm, ok.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
A Mexican guy shoots a black guy. We're pulling for the Mexican, and we're racists and bigots. Ummmm, ok.
Like I said a*$hole. You're white trash, born and raised and eventually you'll keel over into a sewer as cold white trash.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
A Mexican guy shoots a black guy. We're pulling for the Mexican, and we're racists and bigots. Ummmm, ok.
What qualifies you as a racist and a biggot is in a prior post you labeled the "black guy" as a thug with no evidence other than media hype as your basis of proof. You are clearly a racist and a bigot which disqualifies you from making any statement worthy of any credit.
What you so completely fail to see because of your bigotry and racist view is the killing of a human being is wrong regardless of their race or origin.
Your "pulling for the mexican" leaves one to wonder when does your bias, racism and bigotry allow you to determine when a "black guy" has the right under the law to exercise their right to stand their ground.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Wiggley wrote:
a racist and a biggot You are clearly a racist and a bigot your bigotry and racist view your bias, racism and bigotry
Repeating yourself over and over again doesn't make your point valid. If anything, it makes you look desperate and redundant.

You'll see the black thug for who he is next month when this all comes out in court. If the words "black thug" and "Mexican" lead you to believe I'm a "racist and bigot", that's your problem, not mine. I'm not a PC sissy liberal that plays your silly word games. If this case had been a Mexican thug shot by a black guy, I'd still be pulling for the shooter.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
Judge denies delay, bars evidence in George Zimmerman trial
A Florida judge ruled Tuesday that George Zimmermanís defense team cannot mention Trayvon Martinís suspension from school, prior marijuana use, text messages or past fighting during opening statements at next monthís trial.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/28/18...
Guess the judge believes strict Rules of Evidence should apply in the courtroom and not T-bagger hated or public opinion generated by racists, bigots and gun nuts
The only racist on this thread is you pipester. Anyone who continually calls everyone else white trash is a racist, bigoted, fool of the first order. Projection doesn't work ever, but you won't ever understand that.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 28, 2013
 
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating yourself over and over again
I have a word for you. You're an A@$HOLE and if a white guy put a bullet between your eyeballs I'd be pulling for the white guy. With your big mouth you deserved it.

I'm not PC either. ask "Really" about that and she'll tell you I'm always correct.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really wrote:
<quoted text>The only racist on this thread is you pipester. Anyone who continually calls everyone else white trash is a racist, bigoted, fool of the first order. Projection doesn't work ever, but you won't ever understand that.
I call 'em like I see 'em. And YOU ARE WHITE TRASH in capitals.

BTW why are you on here? I've never seen you add anything of substance except silly nonsense.
Pot calling the kettle

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 28, 2013
 
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I call 'em like I see 'em. And YOU ARE WHITE TRASH in capitals.
BTW why are you on here? I've never seen you add anything of substance except silly nonsense.
Interesting.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pipedream wrote:
You're an A@$HOLE With your big mouth you deserved it..
Ha-ha-ha!!!

I've noticed when libs are losing an argument, they resort to calling their opponents either liars, racists, or use obscenities. I guess you've covered 2 out of the 3. You're all so predictable....
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

like I said sneaky, with a mouth as big as yours I can see why you might turn up with an extra hole between your eyeballs. You're a racist. I'm right about that. I put you in the same league as Zimmerman. The only difference between you and him is he managed to live another day. The other thing about him is he'll live to see some time in the Fla. Dept. of Corrections. He probably ought to ask for solitary or protection while he's in there. He'll need i.
Pot calling the kettle

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 28, 2013
 
He'll need i ???
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

it. I'm amazing eh?
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>I have a word for you. You're an A@$HOLE and if a white guy put a bullet between your eyeballs I'd be pulling for the white guy. With your big mouth you deserved it.

I'm not PC either. ask "Really" about that and she'll tell you I'm always correct.
You seem to love that "A@$HOLE" word maybe cause you get yours reamed out so often. Your not PC, your just plain gay.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>I call 'em like I see 'em. And YOU ARE WHITE TRASH in capitals.

BTW why are you on here? I've never seen you add anything of substance except silly nonsense.
That would be you pothead that adds nothing.
Pot calling the kettle

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
it. I'm amazing eh?
What's amazing is that with your sixth grade education, you have the ability to post your garbage on the internet.
I guess the fact that you live in a trailer with your mother, that she helps you out, sad thing is, is that she cant spell either, hence the trailer.
Carry on..........
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
May 28, 2013
 
pipedream wrote:
it. I'm amazing eh?
No, you just gay
Pot calling the kettle

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
May 28, 2013
 
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to love that "A@$HOLE" word maybe cause you get yours reamed out so often. Your not PC, your just plain gay.
He does like the pipe rammed up there!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
What qualifies you as a racist and a biggot is in a prior post you labeled the "black guy" as a thug with no evidence other than media hype as your basis of proof. You are clearly a racist and a bigot which disqualifies you from making any statement worthy of any credit.
What you so completely fail to see because of your bigotry and racist view is the killing of a human being is wrong regardless of their race or origin.
Your "pulling for the mexican" leaves one to wonder when does your bias, racism and bigotry allow you to determine when a "black guy" has the right under the law to exercise their right to stand their ground.
"media hype"?....Actually with his school records, suspensions, videos and photo's....i would think, junior thug/MMA fan is a more than apt description.......Media did'nt steal the womens jewelry, get in those fights or pose with those guns.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pot calling the kettle wrote:
<quoted text>What's amazing is that with your sixth grade education, you have the ability to post your garbage on the internet.
I guess the fact that you live in a trailer with your mother, that she helps you out, sad thing is, is that she cant spell either, hence the trailer.
Carry on..........
Geez,....snotty and mean-spirited?...wonder who this could be?...lol...
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 29, 2013
 
How is this news to anyone?

Everyone know there's no such thing as an 'innocent' brown person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 5 hr Oneal 705
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans 11 hr Oneal 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) 18 hr SOS in Mesa 2,293
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 19 hr Outrageous 76
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) Wed Cooking Herb 20
The Russian need a bullet in his head Wed Oneal 4
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••