Jessie Jr. Got caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Chip

Rockford, IL

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Stealing, Lying and avoiding paying taxes. Standard for a democrat.
pipedream

Flint, MI

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Chip wrote:
but you don't have the balls to quit posting with a proxy. why is that?
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#4 Feb 16, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
but you don't have the balls to quit posting with a proxy. why is that?
no different than you, troll boy. try addressing the issue for a change instead of throwing your progressive temper tantrums.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Feb 16, 2013
I'm hoping they just let justice be served without some seedy, predictable attempt to turn this into a race/victimization issue.

We shall see ...
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Feb 19, 2013
kkk wrote:
a typical monkee dummycrap living off of other peoples' money!
Stay classy you conservative Christian republican you;)
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#9 Feb 19, 2013
And nobody noticed that this thread was originated and the link posted by a "liberal"?

Congrats Sassy for having enough integrity to not be afraid of this. Would NEVER see a "right-winger" doing it.

Its also interesting that THIS TIME they actually like believing the Huffington Post.
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#10 Feb 19, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
And nobody noticed that this thread was originated and the link posted by a "liberal"?
Congrats Sassy for having enough integrity to not be afraid of this. Would NEVER see a "right-winger" doing it.
Its also interesting that THIS TIME they actually like believing the Huffington Post.
Should we give Sassy a gold star? What's to be afraid of? As for Huff PO, talk about a racist publication. And yes, I called them racist.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Should we give Sassy a gold star? What's to be afraid of? As for Huff PO, talk about a racist publication. And yes, I called them racist.
Well, that you called it MUST make it so then.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Feb 20, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
If the poster was a liberal good for them for not being a mindless party hack. Unfortunately, SeenItBefore, your turning this into an awkward partisan attack against "right-wingers" is just the opposite of what you're congratulating "Sassy" on. Seems to me this is one of the FEW areas we could have ALL come together and agreed on, regardless of our political affiliations.

So, let's get back to the real issue - Do you think what Jessie jackson Jr did should warrant prison time?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Chip wrote:
So if anyone can post a link to a story showing a crooked Republican, will you admit your mistake or simply label them as a closet Democrat?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
If the poster was a liberal good for them for not being a mindless party hack. Unfortunately, SeenItBefore, your turning this into an awkward partisan attack against "right-wingers" is just the opposite of what you're congratulating "Sassy" on. Seems to me this is one of the FEW areas we could have ALL come together and agreed on, regardless of our political affiliations.
So, let's get back to the real issue - Do you think what Jessie jackson Jr did should warrant prison time?
Do you think what Jessie jackson Jr did should warrant prison time?

Yup, time for three hots and a cot...... NOT!

Do you think that low security, country club style federal prison he'll be going to will teach him a lesson?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that low security, country club style federal prison he'll be going to will teach him a lesson?
Yep, I don't recall a golf course at Federal Prison. When he gets out, he can get an allowance from Daddy.......
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I definitely do not think it will teach him a lesson. I also think he stands about as much chance of serving serious prison time as any other celebrity that always seems to be treated differently than you or I.

So, what do you think should happen to JJJ?
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really. And you didn't notice the partisan attacks following Sassy's posting making it a partisan issue rather than not being mindless party hacks. Seriously? So it all depends on who's being the mindless party hacks?

If Jackson and his wife are found guilty, yes jail time.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#18 Feb 20, 2013
I posted it because I believe he should be punished.
SeenItBefore wrote:
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Yes I am liberal. However, I believe that any politician that is crooked should be punished, no matter what side of the aisle they sit on.
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Keego Harbor, MI

#21 Feb 20, 2013
I didn't see too many articles with a D behind his name. If it were an R then the MSM would be on it for weeks.....
OhOhObama

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Feb 20, 2013
Ya, thats it, he had to spend the money because he is black, must be it, all those years of slavery he deserves that money.

Or a white person made him do it, ya thats it.

Wait, we should ban money, it's dangerous, just like guns.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Feb 21, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really. And you didn't notice the partisan attacks following Sassy's posting making it a partisan issue rather than not being mindless party hacks. Seriously? So it all depends on who's being the mindless party hacks?
If Jackson and his wife are found guilty, yes jail time.
Yes. And I noticed the troll-like quality of those that did so. All you did was lower yourself. Sorry, but that's the truth. If you ever want this place to rise up from nothing but a place to come and insult people you can't keep contributing to the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 9 hr kookierecluse 941
obama chides isis 9 hr Gville Jim 2
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 22 hr Go Blue Forever 1,368
obama must act to protect american interests. . . Sun Lilly_Bedwetter 5
Obama's new approval rating at 38% (Mar '14) Sun Phil 86
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? Sun Oneal 23
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t Sun Oneal 22
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••