The thread to end all threads.
neetermema

United States

#5448 Mar 6, 2010
ladybudd wrote:
happy happy sat everyone ! supposed to be almost to 9 or 10 deg cel here today !
hope everyone has a fab weekend..cheers !!!
Good morning ladybudd!
What time is it there when you posted this? LOL!
I usually miss you by several hours. Is it 8hrs difference?
Have a fab weekend yourself!
Hugs!!

“Coffee should come..with an IV”

Since: Jun 08

Royal Tunbridge Wells

#5449 Mar 6, 2010
neetermema wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning ladybudd!
What time is it there when you posted this? LOL!
I usually miss you by several hours. Is it 8hrs difference?
Have a fab weekend yourself!
Hugs!!
good morning...its 5 hour dif between london and grand rapids :) beautiful sunshine here today...cant wait to get out !
lots hugs and cheers !

“Be Respectful”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids

#5450 Mar 6, 2010
Countingstars wrote:
You people are ignoramous with that dumb talk. Time to end this thread me thinks!
Silly, silly you on this scintillating and stimulating Saturday. May the sun shine on your space and may the day send you scores of satisfaction.

Good morning all, and have a satisfying Saturday.

“Proud Cherokee”

Since: Aug 08

Grand Rapids, MI

#5452 Mar 6, 2010
Gail in Wyoming wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly, silly you on this scintillating and stimulating Saturday. May the sun shine on your space and may the day send you scores of satisfaction.
Good morning all, and have a satisfying Saturday.
Please do not wish your ignoramous comments on me.

Royal Tunbridge Wells

#5454 Mar 6, 2010
why oh why are people showing up to make nasty remarks on a thread that is perfectly happy, and why they showing up now..to pick fights ? geesh...KNOCK IT OFF !!!! go back to 'lets chat' or wherever your argument is but please leave one bloody unassuming quiet happy thread alone !

geeshhhhhhh....!!!!!!

Happy sat everyone !!!!! had a fab day..stonehenge, the seaside, some awesome castles and a huge american style burger...ohhh sigh its good to be relaxing w lord budd snugglin watching tv now..lots to do tomorrow too !
hugs and cheers !!!!

“Proud Cherokee”

Grand Rapids, MI

#5455 Mar 6, 2010
Sick of you wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple solution: Don't read it if you don't like it.
I'm sick of reading your stuff too Sick of You.

“Be Respectful”

Grand Rapids

#5456 Mar 6, 2010
Let's skip into Sunday.

Back to the top of this sensational thread.

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

#5457 Mar 6, 2010
Sick of you wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound advice!
:)

“Be Respectful”

Grand Rapids

#5459 Mar 7, 2010
Now that we have skipped into Sunday, it looks like some have slipped away for a while. Probably enjoying this sensational Sunday.

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

#5460 Mar 7, 2010
I can't figure out that cute talk you guys are doing, so I'll just say have a wonderful Sunday evening!
=^..^=

“Proud Cherokee”

Grand Rapids, MI

#5461 Mar 7, 2010
Sick of you wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go straight to H*E*L*L* along with that Gdvl Jim guy. Dummies.

“Proud Cherokee”

Grand Rapids, MI

#5462 Mar 7, 2010
ladybudd wrote:
why oh why are people showing up to make nasty remarks on a thread that is perfectly happy, and why they showing up now..to pick fights ? geesh...KNOCK IT OFF !!!! go back to 'lets chat' or wherever your argument is but please leave one bloody unassuming quiet happy thread alone !
geeshhhhhhh....!!!!!!
Happy sat everyone !!!!! had a fab day..stonehenge, the seaside, some awesome castles and a huge american style burger...ohhh sigh its good to be relaxing w lord budd snugglin watching tv now..lots to do tomorrow too !
hugs and cheers !!!!
You don't really live in England, you just want to fake it and let people think you do. I used to do the same thing when I was in love with the Beatles. Went around talking with an English accent, of course, since I look nearly the same as Cher Bono, people saw through it eventually.

Royal Tunbridge Wells

#5463 Mar 8, 2010
Countingstars wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really live in England, you just want to fake it and let people think you do. I used to do the same thing when I was in love with the Beatles. Went around talking with an English accent, of course, since I look nearly the same as Cher Bono, people saw through it eventually.
hahaha...whatever...

Royal Tunbridge Wells

#5464 Mar 8, 2010
Countingstars wrote:
<quoted text>
see funny thing about me...I dont feel the need to prove myself to you or anyone...the people that have contact with me know where I live and who I am. I dont feel the need to brag on MY profile about looking like a celeb either...thats kind of sad really....
and since this thread was pretty much free of the drama created and continued by some pathetic needy person its obviouse now that you are one of those people in that category.
Take your angst elsewhere please, we dont need it here.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#5465 Mar 8, 2010
ladybudd wrote:
<quoted text>
see funny thing about me...I dont feel the need to prove myself to you or anyone...the people that have contact with me know where I live and who I am. I dont feel the need to brag on MY profile about looking like a celeb either...thats kind of sad really....
and since this thread was pretty much free of the drama created and continued by some pathetic needy person its obviouse now that you are one of those people in that category.
Take your angst elsewhere please, we dont need it here.
Good morning LadyBudd...well said.
Hope you have a nice day...over there...across the big pond.
neetermema

United States

#5466 Mar 8, 2010
Good morning ladybudd, Mr Wiggley, & the rest of my Topix friends!
Hope you enjoyed the lovely weekend.....looks like the rain missed us all. LOL!
I stopped at Walmart on my way home from work this AM to get some fresh veggies & fruit. This is my favorite time to shop as there is hardly anyone in there.
Have a marvelous Monday!!
TTFN
:-)

“Be Respectful”

Grand Rapids

#5467 Mar 8, 2010
Good morning ladybudd, neeter, Mr. Wiggley and anyone else that stops by. What a wonderful weekend it was! I hope everyone enjoyed, at least, a small portion of it.

Have a magnificent Monday.

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#5468 Mar 8, 2010
Good morning, folks, on this sunny morning in Holland, with a temperature of about 24 and a calm wind. It's supposed to get up to 50 today.

Isn't it amazing how empty those stores can be early in the morning? When I was working the midnight shift, I loved stopping at the store on my way home. I like it when I can go in, grab what I need, and head right out very shortly after arrival without fighting a crowd.

Royal Tunbridge Wells

#5469 Mar 8, 2010
Good morning all ! since the 'other ' thread seems to be all crazy I will be just hanging out over here now from now on.
Sat was incredible, we had thought about Leeds or Dover castle to visit, but last minute decided to hit stonehenge, again lol...and as usual so worth it ! sunshine the entire drive but once we got there it got a bit moody as it always does for me..I love my pics there kinda dramatic and i think it knows this and accomidates me, much to lord budds dismay LOL ! as we pulled away, a couple miles down road the sun popped right back out ! promised him i would focus sunny thoughts next visit hee hee. On way home we opted cross country down around the seaside, it got dark by the time we hit eastbourne so pics of the pier and all the buildings on it all lit up was so pretty. dinner at rumblebellys, a unique 'american' style resturaunt pub but the burgers there just rock ! on way home, up and over the white cliffs, beachy head and belle toute lighthouse, all lit up blue, just lovely :)
trying to download and sort photos on new laptop so as to post on facebook and myspace, but getting them from portable harddrive to the way i want them foldered on lappy is a bit challenging, and working with almost 13,000 photos a bit daunting..sigh !
but at least looking for work and playing with new recipies in kitchen to sort lord budds tea and studying for residency exam and visa for perminant residentcy is keeping me busy !

having another sunny but cold monday but no worries, spring is here now and will be sorting garden soon when its just a bit more warm.

for now, listening to news, texting hubby, doing prep for a stew and playing on here a bit having fun.
have a fab monday everyone !
cheers !

“Trying Hard”

Since: Oct 08

Hudsonville

#5470 Mar 8, 2010
Good morning all!

Most Mondays are mood or mildly melancholy. Monday morning this week breaks magnificently.

Have a great day all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 5 hr Jay Dee 2,870
Poll Betty Ford has died. Do you care? (Jul '11) 12 hr Jan 265
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 16 hr Mikeymike116 615
Grand Rapids; a good place to live? (Mar '12) Mon Sounds great 190
i gots to FART Mar 25 poopit 1
are the protesters going to jump Mar 25 Uranus prober 67
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Mar 25 guest 47

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance