Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 72
Next Last

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 18, 2008
Ok, I decided to start a thread for all of us "That 70's Show" fans. Lucy, I think you've chosen Kitty, Micro, you've claimed Red, Neecer, if you see this some us think you are a perfect Donna. TC or Wide some of us were thinking you were a perfect Bob.

Anyway, let's just have some fun, post your favorite episodes, or you favorite lines. Join the family, come in and sit in the "circle" LOL

Take your pick!

http://www.that70sshow.com/index_gallery.htm

http://www.that70sshow.com/

“Have a nice day!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 18, 2008
I love the one where there in the circle and Donna's talking about how big her hands are.. and punches Eric right in the face. And all the singing ones are hilarious.

“Have a nice day!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 18, 2008
That is " they're"

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

#4 Apr 18, 2008
mama knows wrote:
I love the one where there in the circle and Donna's talking about how big her hands are.. and punches Eric right in the face. And all the singing ones are hilarious.
I just love the "Circle". Whoever wrote those episodes had to have been there and done that. You just wouldn't get the "Circle" unless you had been in one at some point. I love it when Kelso starts his "Deep Thoughts" LMAO...

“A world within a world”

Since: Feb 08

Lovington, NM

#5 Apr 18, 2008
The episode when Red finds out what they were doing in the basement and walks up behind Erik, everyone knows but him. The looks on their faces and how Erik reacts when he finds out Red is standing right behind him is classic.
I remember a situation almost identical to like that when I was a teen, I lucked out; it was some one else's dad, but the looks of Oh shit were exact....

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2008
Anytime Red says "my foot" and "your a$$" reminds me of my favorite uncle (now deceased). Cracks me up every time!

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

#7 Apr 18, 2008
Microcosm wrote:
The episode when Red finds out what they were doing in the basement and walks up behind Erik, everyone knows but him. The looks on their faces and how Erik reacts when he finds out Red is standing right behind him is classic.
I remember a situation almost identical to like that when I was a teen, I lucked out; it was some one else's dad, but the looks of Oh s.hit were exact....
I so lived that episode. I was perhaps a Jr. in High School and my parents were going to be gone for few days and I had to work. Of course I invited half the high school to a party at my parents house. There must have been a 100 people in the house and out in the yard. My parents apparently decided to cut their little trip short and interrupted the party. You have never seen a 100 kids scatter so fast and I was sitting their holding the bag with beer cans all over the house and the yard. I'll bet if someone had taken a picture of me when I saw my parent's car pull up into the already packed driveway, I probably had that same "Oh S.hit" look on my face ROFLMAO.

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Kalamazoo, MI

#8 Apr 18, 2008
Hurley35 wrote:
Ok, I decided to start a thread for all of us "That 70's Show" fans. Lucy, I think you've chosen Kitty, Micro, you've claimed Red, Neecer, if you see this some us think you are a perfect Donna. TC or Wide some of us were thinking you were a perfect Bob.
Anyway, let's just have some fun, post your favorite episodes, or you favorite lines. Join the family, come in and sit in the "circle" LOL
Take your pick!
http://www.that70sshow.com/
Who do I get???

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

#9 Apr 18, 2008
5ducklings wrote:
<quoted text>Who do I get???
Take your pick!

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

#10 Apr 18, 2008
5ducklings wrote:
<quoted text>Who do I get???
There were other characters in different season if you don't see one that "fits".

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Kalamazoo, MI

#11 Apr 18, 2008
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>Take your pick!
well, i can't be jackie! and neecer should be donna! i guess i will have to think about it...

“A world within a world”

Lovington, NM

#12 Apr 18, 2008
Hurley35:

We hung around one house just like the show, everyone (9 of us) went there just about every day. The parents went to bingo -- a lot -- we all new them well and they new are parents. When we did get caught doing things his dad would grab me by my ear and lift, you could not put your heels down for fear your ear would be removed.

If that wasn't bad enough my house was behind theirs...traveling on your toes at light speed across yards; knowing your dad was the next person you would see sucked. LOL

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13 Apr 18, 2008
I'm here! Ah hahahahahahhhaaa!

Did that sound like Kitty?:-)

One of my favorite shows was with where Red & Eric go to a lumberman's fair (?) and their rivals were Seth Green and Fred Something, and Kitty and Donna bond ... anyone else remember it?

Nearly everyone was in it, and I loved it!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14 Apr 18, 2008
5ducklings wrote:
<quoted text>well, i can't be jackie! and neecer should be donna! i guess i will have to think about it...
5D, How about Midge? I know you're far from being bubble headed, but I see you as a very good, very pretty mommy!!
Can we find her, Hurley? And Micro could easily clean her up, right?

Since: Oct 07

out in the sticks

#15 Apr 18, 2008
Rosiesmom wrote:
Anytime Red says "my foot" and "your a$$" reminds me of my favorite uncle (now deceased). Cracks me up every time!
I second that!

out in the sticks

#16 Apr 18, 2008
Oh...I also love Fez. He reminds me of a guy friend that I had in high school. He was hilarious!

“A world within a world”

Lovington, NM

#17 Apr 18, 2008
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
5D, How about Midge? I know you're far from being bubble headed, but I see you as a very good, very pretty mommy!!
Can we find her, Hurley? And Micro could easily clean her up, right?
We can do that, I do it for fun anyways. They can always change back when they are ready. I want to see how long it takes to show up, it seems like about a day or so. I'll change to one I made that 5ducklings might like if she decided not to.

“A world within a world”

Lovington, NM

#18 Apr 18, 2008
I changed my avatar at 2:06 am

“A world within a world”

Lovington, NM

#19 Apr 19, 2008
Special brownies, a little remember those.

http://www.clipupload.com/clip/showphoto.php...

Big Rapids, MI

#20 Apr 19, 2008
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>There were other characters in different season if you don't see one that "fits".
What's the chance this bunch would be moving next door to the Barones? I'm afraid I relate more to Frank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 72
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 1 hr a commenter 1,131
Local News Women (Apr '09) 6 hr Sntw 2,776
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 11 hr Cuddles6778 284
So glad Hillary is not President Dec 1 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
Amway Fireworks (May '09) Nov 29 Amwaysux 88
News WZZM13 - Holland Police looking for non-custodi... (May '07) Nov 27 TRUTH 22
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Nov 27 TruthTeller 5

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages