Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2013
bobolinq

Comstock Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Rock-paper-scissors; a tried and true method that allows for class participation, no secrets and best of all some aerobic benefit.

Iím thinking of a number; it has its moments of suspense but may be confusing since it requires memory and is prone to cheating

Draw straws; always a favorite however in this case the quantity of straws and their precise measurements could pose a problem.

Duck-duck-goose; a lot of aerobics here but maybe too strenuous for the faint of heart.

Red-rover-red-rover; send Cardinal Fettuccini over, etc., etc.

Pin the MITRE on the pope; blind folded cardinals walk about a room with pinned MITREís. The closest to pinning the MITRE on a picture of one of the candidates wins.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

I hope they pick a cardinal with some experience with NASA......
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

bobolinq wrote:
Rock-paper-scissors; a tried and true method that allows for class participation, no secrets and best of all some aerobic benefit.
Iím thinking of a number; it has its moments of suspense but may be confusing since it requires memory and is prone to cheating
Draw straws; always a favorite however in this case the quantity of straws and their precise measurements could pose a problem.
Duck-duck-goose; a lot of aerobics here but maybe too strenuous for the faint of heart.
Red-rover-red-rover; send Cardinal Fettuccini over, etc., etc.
Pin the MITRE on the pope; blind folded cardinals walk about a room with pinned MITREís. The closest to pinning the MITRE on a picture of one of the candidates wins.
How about a tag team caged wrestling match?
St Stephen

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I think Jerry Sandusky is a Catholic and I'm pretty sure he's got some extra time on his hands. With all the advances in communication I'm sure he could run things from prison.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a tag team caged wrestling match?
Or a monster car, demolition derby?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

With a Faux news ticker scrolling by at the bottom of the tv monitor.
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

How about the cardinal that can molest the most altar boys between now and election day?
John

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Ginger wrote:
How about the cardinal that can molest the most altar boys between now and election day?
You are an irreverant harlot!
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

John wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an irreverant harlot!
Thank you.
What tipped you off?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The libtards flapping their lying lips again. They can't stand that people have principals and traditions since they have none....... Heck, they wouldn't help anyone, even their own family. Very selfish...... Besides, what business is it of theirs....... They are the ones OK with Sodomy with an animal....... College campus speakers are accepted in the name of diversity...... Ginger still needs to shave.......
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bitcher: you mean principles or that other, principals, who are those people who were in charge at the various high schools you attended before you decided to set out on your own to find success and acceptance on Topix ?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

or is it just the attention you're seeking Bitcher?
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pipedream wrote:
Bitcher: you mean principles or that other, principals, who are those people who were in charge at the various high schools you attended before you decided to set out on your own to find success and acceptance on Topix ?
The dear boy can't even spell small words like 'lint' correctly.
How on earth would he know the difference between principle and principal?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
The libtards flapping their lying lips again. They can't stand that people have principals and traditions since they have none....... Heck, they wouldn't help anyone, even their own family. Very selfish...... Besides, what business is it of theirs....... They are the ones OK with Sodomy with an animal....... College campus speakers are accepted in the name of diversity...... Ginger still needs to shave.......
Spelling aside, ultra conservative christian principles and traditions are nothing more than what you believe in. It's this type of arrogance that has moved you to the fringe of the overall society in this country. Your only saving grace is that there are others that are even less forgiving than you are..... Think radical Islam!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 38 min FLan 701
Local News Women (Apr '09) 2 hr SOS in Mesa 2,293
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans 2 hr Sick of it 3
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 3 hr Outrageous 76
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) 11 hr Cooking Herb 20
The Russian need a bullet in his head 13 hr Oneal 4
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 14 hr gottondas 5,482
•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••