Obama Is Satan's Servant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Judas

Byron Center, MI

#1 Apr 9, 2012
It is true, the Anti Christ is President Barrack Hussein Obama. He will do Satan's work by destroying mankind through war and pestilence. Humans deserve to be eradicated from the face of the Earth. They are stupid little animals.

Hail Satan!
OhOhobama

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Apr 10, 2012
More like Soros, err I mean satan's flunky.
bobolinq

Belmont, MI

#3 Apr 12, 2012
you kidding, not even old scratch would trust that guy.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#4 Apr 12, 2012
How does a supposedly muslim president become a key player in a religion that he supposedly doesn't believe in?

Gawd works in mysterious ways!
Dude

Hudsonville, MI

#5 Apr 12, 2012
Judas, it sucks that you happen to BE a human.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Apr 12, 2012
So then, Romney is Satan's employer?...er....where duz Grover Norquist fit in?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Apr 13, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
So then, Romney is Satan's employer?...er....where duz Grover Norquist fit in?
Same place George Soros fits in.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#8 Apr 13, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
So then, Romney is Satan's employer?...er....where duz Grover Norquist fit in?
Nope! If Romeny had Satan as his employee, he would have offshored his job....... To Dick Cheney!

Grover's job would be to pass the collection plate where wealthy members of the church would be allowed to dip into it.

This all based on the premise that Satan exists, so it doesn;t really matter.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Apr 13, 2012
I agree, but think it best, Grover Norquist pass the collection, among the wealth of both the Senate and House.....next, Super Pacs.....

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#10 Apr 13, 2012
Judas wrote:
It is true, the Anti Christ is President Barrack Hussein Obama. He will do Satan's work by destroying mankind through war and pestilence. Humans deserve to be eradicated from the face of the Earth. They are stupid little animals.
Hail Satan!
The nice thing for him however is...according to your religion, all he has to do is repent, do a little praying and all will be forgiven and he's back to being in the good graces of your god-being and headin' to your imaginary hebun. And if it all works out right, you'll be there with him...supposedly for eternity!!
Granny

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Apr 13, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The nice thing for him however is...according to your religion, all he has to do is repent, do a little praying and all will be forgiven and he's back to being in the good graces of your god-being and headin' to your imaginary hebun. And if it all works out right, you'll be there with him...supposedly for eternity!!
Hope to see you there Wiggles. There's still time for you to repent!
Judas

Byron Center, MI

#12 Apr 13, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The nice thing for him however is...according to your religion, all he has to do is repent, do a little praying and all will be forgiven and he's back to being in the good graces of your god-being and headin' to your imaginary hebun. And if it all works out right, you'll be there with him...supposedly for eternity!!
I want you to sacrifice a little kitten in the name of our master SATAN!

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#13 Apr 13, 2012
Judas wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to sacrifice a little kitten in the name of our master SATAN!
Actually, sacrificial rites were demanded by your god-being. Then, when societal morals took control and it became illegal, your religion invented another myth of sacrifices to your mythical satan to make themselves look good and cover up the stories of your mythical god-being from your bible. And then your religion burned "witches" who supposedly worshiped your mythical satan.
Your mythical satan must be kinda weak...your god-being wanted children and "witches".
Granny

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Apr 13, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, sacrificial rites were demanded by your god-being. Then, when societal morals took control and it became illegal, your religion invented another myth of sacrifices to your mythical satan to make themselves look good and cover up the stories of your mythical god-being from your bible. And then your religion burned "witches" who supposedly worshiped your mythical satan.
Your mythical satan must be kinda weak...your god-being wanted children and "witches".
Repent Wiggles!
satan

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Apr 13, 2012
Judas wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to sacrifice a little kitten in the name of our master SATAN!
That's the best you can come up with? I'm surrounded by cheapskates and idiots! I gotta find a better class of flunky....
Satan

Byron Center, MI

#16 Apr 13, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, sacrificial rites were demanded by your god-being. Then, when societal morals took control and it became illegal, your religion invented another myth of sacrifices to your mythical satan to make themselves look good and cover up the stories of your mythical god-being from your bible. And then your religion burned "witches" who supposedly worshiped your mythical satan.
Your mythical satan must be kinda weak...your god-being wanted children and "witches".
Hey Wiggles, this is Satan. I DO exist and I'm looking forward to roasting your weak soul over an open fire. Buhahahaha!

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#17 Apr 13, 2012
Haha...got at least 3 christers pumping out their BS.
I'm soooo scared.
<<<Wiggley rolls eyes>>>
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#18 Apr 13, 2012
....The best trick, the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world, he did'nt exist.....
Lucifer

Byron Center, MI

#19 Apr 13, 2012
My son Obama, has been receiving orders from the higher minions to destroy America by division. This will insure a One World Government controlled by me. As soon as that soulless monkey fulfills his obligation to the evil realm, his strings shall be cut for Hell will need him no more. Prepare yourselves for idol worship!
Granny

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Apr 16, 2012
Lucifer wrote:
My son Obama, has been receiving orders from the higher minions to destroy America by division. This will insure a One World Government controlled by me. As soon as that soulless monkey fulfills his obligation to the evil realm, his strings shall be cut for Hell will need him no more. Prepare yourselves for idol worship!
We're already there! Thus all the debt from people worshipping acquiring things they can't afford. Of course the worst example is the Government!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 3 hr remembring 16
Local News Women (Apr '09) 6 hr wildcat123 2,384
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 7 hr stewart scott 2,216
trump triumphant! Sat Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
News 3 Holland teens ordered to pay millions for Sau... (Nov '07) Jun 26 ian 129
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Jun 24 McCarthyD 1,008
Review: Hornaday & Associates Tax Preparation A... (Jul '14) Jun 22 Erwin Otterloop 4
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages