of 3
Next Last

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#42 Apr 10, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm hoping that "the rest of the children on here" don't come to believe that being more educated means being a "liberal" and thereby to be avoided.
The fear of becoming liberal thwarting being more educated does explain a lot tough.
I don't think education is really the common denominator on whether you are liberal or conservative. It's what is in a persons heart and doing what is fair and right that forms the type of human being you turn out to be.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#43 Apr 10, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think education is really the common denominator on whether you are liberal or conservative. It's what is in a persons heart and doing what is fair and right that forms the type of human being you turn out to be.
Not the way it read to me.
"Many years ago when my daughter was in college trying to get her brain washed, she was a raving liberal".

But then the studies are saying what you said, or at least implicated, the first time is correct. Just sayen.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#44 Apr 10, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
Lead her country for ten years, elected by a overwhelming majority. Turned the British economy around. Didn't her and Reagan tear down some wall? I would say she helped make the world a better place.
...I agree...she also slapped down the unions in the UK, which were strangling their economy.....

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#45 Apr 10, 2013
The problem is raving liberal educators that push their ideas and do not present both sides of the debate. In spite of the constant liberal drumming of these instructors she was able to see the truth. I'm sorry if this does not fit your "studies" but paradigms are hard to overcome. Liberalism always has the reverse affect of what they want to change, history repeats itself. Gun control is a perfect example. More guns are being purchased now, thanks to the anti-gun liberal agenda.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#46 Apr 10, 2013
She was great..... Just like my man Ronnie...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 12 hr remembring 16
Local News Women (Apr '09) 15 hr wildcat123 2,384
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 16 hr stewart scott 2,216
News Boy With Autism Gets A Special Gift At Field Day Jun 28 Really 23
trump triumphant! Jun 27 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
News 3 Holland teens ordered to pay millions for Sau... (Nov '07) Jun 26 ian 129
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Jun 24 McCarthyD 1,008
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages