Chemical attack in Syria that crosses Obama line

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

phil

Oxford, MI

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Obama said chemical weapons being used would cross the red line. He better do something unfortunately. Iran & North Korea are watching.
Jason

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2013
I don't have time to get to my propaganda site. Maybe after my nap
Rob

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Jason wrote:
I don't have time to get to my propaganda site. Maybe after my nap
Well....Anything yet Jason???
Jason

Jenison, MI

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Obama is stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. The shell casing's on the warhead's say "made in the USA" on them, and since Obama has been supplying BOTH sides of this conflict with chemical weapons, there is no way to determine which side fired them.
Rob

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Jason wrote:
Obama is stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. The shell casing's on the warhead's say "made in the USA" on them, and since Obama has been supplying BOTH sides of this conflict with chemical weapons, there is no way to determine which side fired them.
More likely the chemical weapons say made in Iraq. Nice try though. What happened to your SOB name? Did you give it up?
Jason

Jenison, MI

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely the chemical weapons say made in Iraq. Nice try though. What happened to your SOB name? Did you give it up?
LOL!!!
the bomb's had made in the USA all over them.
Nice try for Obama though to try and cover it up.
How is your mom doing?
Hold on,..... I'll just roll over,..pull out..... and ask her myself......so,.. nevermind.
Rob

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!
the bomb's had made in the USA all over them.
Nice try for Obama though to try and cover it up.
How is your mom doing?
Hold on,..... I'll just roll over,..pull out..... and ask her myself......so,.. nevermind.
Research Jason, so you don't look so stupid.
Rob

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Jason you should watch what you say about Bush. Obama might have more than two wars on his hands soon.
Jim

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Any news on if it was chemicals used
Jim

Oxford, MI

#10 Mar 22, 2013
Jim wrote:
Any news on if it was chemicals used
Nobody is sure yet to my knowledge "US" Jim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 26 min Go Blue Forever 1,688
How Liberal Pantywads React To Brain William's ... 20 hr Oneal 6
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT: Roof Melt (Jan '08) Fri Snowstruck 69
Attorney's shortchanging of State Bar scuttles ... Thu duh 3
MARVIN unemployment service now online (Jan '09) Feb 24 Pissed 173
Local News Women (Apr '09) Feb 24 Dumbo 2,342
Take the Presidential Competency Quiz Feb 23 DR X 4
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:44 am PST

NFL 9:44AM
Ready to ride the Theo Riddick hype train?
Bleacher Report 8:29 PM
Latest Lions Free Agency News, Rumors
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report11:55 AM
Could Lions Use Round 1 Draft Pick on Running Back to Replace Reggie Bush?
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?