Cascade Twp Officials Abuse of The Sick and Elderly By Taking Away Their Income.

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated May 30, 2013
Roger Plafkin

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

On Friday, May 17, 2013, I returned from Ann Arbor-University of Michigan-Adult Neurology-4100 Plymouth Road--Dr. Nancy Barbas head of Neurology, with my wife, Haile Sandra Plafkin who is suffering from Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinsons; I am sure that the officials of Cascade Twp., where we have had a farm for over 50 years are aware of her condition; however, they have decided to make an example of what they can do to the Jewish elderly by taking away their income for the last 14 years by declaring-according to Ronald Goodyke--that these people are not "Harmonious". Joy DenHouter, who lives in Indiana, has over 200 units parked on Burton and Spaulding; however, Joy is not Jewish, so Cascade Twp officials have decided to overlook her transgressions as long as she contributes to the church. Twenty percent of the population in Cascade Twp is of German Heritage; it is possible that this has a bearing on the treatment of the Jewish elderly.

Roger Plafkin-Plafkin Brothers-Grand Rapids Bolt and Nut Company-Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Roger Plafkin wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2013, I returned from Ann Arbor-University of Michigan-Adult Neurology-4100 Plymouth Road--Dr. Nancy Barbas head of Neurology, with my wife, Haile Sandra Plafkin who is suffering from Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinsons; I am sure that the officials of Cascade Twp., where we have had a farm for over 50 years are aware of her condition; however, they have decided to make an example of what they can do to the Jewish elderly by taking away their income for the last 14 years by declaring-according to Ronald Goodyke--that these people are not "Harmonious". Joy DenHouter, who lives in Indiana, has over 200 units parked on Burton and Spaulding; however, Joy is not Jewish, so Cascade Twp officials have decided to overlook her transgressions as long as she contributes to the church. Twenty percent of the population in Cascade Twp is of German Heritage; it is possible that this has a bearing on the treatment of the Jewish elderly.
Roger Plafkin-Plafkin Brothers-Grand Rapids Bolt and Nut Company-Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan
Perhaps you should consider converting to Moslem, preferably extreme. Then everybody would line up to kiss you cheeks to demonstrate how peace loving they are.
As the old saying goes Roger, "nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts,- you got screwed.
Chip

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Roger Plafkin wrote:
Maybe you should be a little more truthful. There is nothing in your post that describes what happened. Maybe this is why two judges had you declared mentally incompetent.
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should be a little more truthful. There is nothing in your post that describes what happened. Maybe this is why two judges had you declared mentally incompetent.
Back off Chip. Nothing like a cheese head to stick his nose where it don't belong.
Chip

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Heraldo wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off Chip. Nothing like a cheese head to stick his nose where it don't belong.
Well, if you don't want others opinion then don't post your complaints in a PUBLIC forum.
clean up your trash

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Roger Plafkin wrote:
Yet another lunatic conspiracy theory designed to distract attention from the fact that you refuse to clean up your property and there is trash all over it.
Chris

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

clean up your trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another lunatic conspiracy theory designed to distract attention from the fact that you refuse to clean up your property and there is trash all over it.
Trash blows!
Pot calling the kettle

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

O-K so Phlapkins wife has Dementia,....well whose wife doesnt have it?

Thats no excuse for having such a trashy junkyard on your property.
Phlapky is just lazy, and is pissed off that his grandparents sold their business, and he did'nt get any cash.
GR Nut and Bolt went belly up 30 years ago, and Phlapikins, is pissed that he didnt get some sort of inherritance money, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Time to get over it!
clean up your trash

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Pot calling the kettle wrote:
O-K so Phlapkins wife has Dementia,....well whose wife doesnt have it?
Thats no excuse for having such a trashy junkyard on your property.
Phlapky is just lazy, and is pissed off that his grandparents sold their business, and he did'nt get any cash.
GR Nut and Bolt went belly up 30 years ago, and Phlapikins, is pissed that he didnt get some sort of inherritance money, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Time to get over it!
Plus they are big Obama supporters, so why should anyone have any sympathy for them if they claim the government is harassing them?
Shameful

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Roger Plafkin wrote:
What a nut

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE