Cape Girardeau, MO

#349 Aug 25, 2014
Bird wrote:
Thug..? Without a doubt..., but 7 shots including forearms and back..? That man needs to be held responsible..#
I understand you shoot until you stop the threat. If the first shot hit him in the head, he would have been shot only one time. A shot in the arm didn't slow down the Thug therefore more shots were required. To stop him.
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#350 Aug 25, 2014
spiritmother wrote:
This whole ordeal had sadly been focused on race which is entirely ignorant. It is not a hate crime just because a white cop shot a black kid. It should be viewed the same if they both were the same race. Let's grow up people. This type of stuff happens everywhere. But hey its a small town and I'm sure they are bored and are milking this. People need to move on. Let the system work this out. I side with the cop. But I don't agree with the excessive shooting. But hey what do you expect when you reach for an officers weapon?
it sticks of race]
The ONE and ONLY C O

Palm Springs, CA

#351 Aug 25, 2014
Do Tell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not from the West Coast and I'm not a Guy, but I am White and I'm a Woman.
Furthermore, I don't like Thieves and Bullies of any color...and I don't like People who think they don't have to obey the Law, or the Law Officers.
All the Black Guy had to do was whatever the Officer told him to do and none of this would have ever happened.
That fifty dollar box of cigarillos wasn't worth his Life, but he made that bad choice and it got him killed. It's pretty much that simple, IMO.
"All the Black Guy had to do was whatever the Officer told him to do and none of this would have ever happened."

Well, you'd like to think so !!!
Raymond

Douglasville, GA

#352 Aug 25, 2014
I dont really side with furgerson he beet.up the police
homosapien

Drury, MO

#353 Aug 25, 2014
Blacks have a false sense of empowerment from slavery, they feel whites own them for what happened many years ago. Whites feed into that since blacks play the race card any chance they get. Imagine playing cards where one person has all jokers and makes their own rules as it goes along. Don't work out. Black comedians make fun of whites as being stupid & goofy, but white comedians never dare make the same jokes about blacks. The real hardcore racist are blacks. This incident proves ignorance of understanding between our races, and humanity as a whole.
Dalai Lion

Auckland, New Zealand

#354 Aug 25, 2014
I side with the innocent until proven guilty type. Unfortunately we have trigger happy law enforcers in this world who thrive on ignorance and one sided views on certain people/life. I mean c'mon, I think Michael Brown got the point after the first shot.
The Truth

Carlsbad, NM

#355 Aug 25, 2014
When a Police tells you to Stop You Stop !!!! Down on the Ground better Get Down!!!! No matter what color........People just Blow up the Race thing way to much. Mexicans don't even get that close!!!! You Know why because we listen! LOL
Tit for Tat

El Dorado, AR

#356 Aug 25, 2014
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooner or later you or your children will have to live in a mixed community.
It is better to learn how to get along before trouble starts.
Does that mean blacks are going to pick themselves up and act civilized, or do you expect whites to thug down?

Since: Apr 12

Willingboro, NJ

#361 Aug 25, 2014
wow... I just looked back at the pages of posts.... does no one do their research before trying to form opinions?
Becky

Newtown, Australia

#362 Aug 25, 2014
On the balance of probabilities, the cop was acting in good faith
Beastly

San Jose, CA

#363 Aug 25, 2014
Just takin out the garbage , if a white had been shot i wonder how many white liberals or blacks would be out there protesting , about time whites got their priorities straight.
If Sands was there he would be marching crying his eyes out the skunk, sands and his ilk are what is wrong with NZ gutless fence sitters , worse than the mowree at least mowree don't sell their own people out.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#364 Aug 25, 2014
The video tells it all The guy had a knife & wouldn't put it down. If your holding a knife & a cop is pointing a gun at you & yelling to put it down & get on the ground , What would you do?
whereisthejustic e

Frankfort, IN

#366 Aug 25, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
When have liberals ever told the truth? Of course the Police Officer is innocent, he did exactly what his training dictated. That thugs parents should have taught him manners and then he would still be alive!
The bottom line is all you donut eating barrel assed corrupt cops think you innocent because you believe your above the law. Not enforcing it! And when a camera is rolling and the truth comes out. It's not the low I.Q. Napoleon complex having teenage scared and revenge seeking simpleton that has to pay the price. It's the taxpayers that have to pay off the lawsuits. I say start sueing them as an individual as well. And I promise the corruptions will sl. Down because a paid vacation isn't a punishment....or send them to prison like they send others for doing the same thing...and see how bad they are...
Whitedevil

Hobart, IN

#370 Aug 25, 2014
baby boomer wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe but the big issue was Lincoln.Had he not been killed, he was considering several options regarding the Blacks. He pointed out several reasons we wouldn't be able to coexist.One of his plans was to transport them to the Islands, where other Blacks lived.Do some research and you will find his words.
She is correct. Lincoln and the union army that everybody loves so much didn't have much love for the Indians, either.
Chad

Corinth, MS

#371 Aug 25, 2014
Act like a thug and you just might be treated like one!!
RamBone

Princeton, WV

#373 Aug 25, 2014
First hint of the outcome was "choot me mahfawker" the rest is history! Good job boys!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#374 Aug 25, 2014
america wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
==========
citizen wrote:

<quoted text>
Killing an unarmed man was not in the right !

==========

Punching , Assaulting, and bum rushing the officer was not right. The Cop has a right to defend himself.
EyezLikesChicken

Grandville, MI

#376 Aug 25, 2014
baby boomer wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe but the big issue was Lincoln.Had he not been killed, he was considering several options regarding the Blacks. He pointed out several reasons we wouldn't be able to coexist.One of his plans was to transport them to the Islands, where other Blacks lived.Do some research and you will find his words.
They should have all been returned to Africa. But once there, they would have just massacred each other like they're doing in Chicago. Tribal instincts die hard I guess. Slavery gave them a purpose, a direction in life.
Beastly

San Jose, CA

#377 Aug 25, 2014
Where are you Bull Connor , we need you .
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#378 Aug 25, 2014
Do Tell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not from the West Coast and I'm not a Guy, but I am White and I'm a Woman.
Furthermore, I don't like Thieves and Bullies of any color...and I don't like People who think they don't have to obey the Law, or the Law Officers.
All the Black Guy had to do was whatever the Officer told him to do and none of this would have ever happened.
That fifty dollar box of cigarillos wasn't worth his Life, but he made that bad choice and it got him killed. It's pretty much that simple, IMO.
the cop pulled up so close and tried to open the door on mike his name is mike.mike shut the door back on the cop.cop pulled mike in the truck mike punched him who wouldnt. Cop shot mike 6 times deserves to ho to hell]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique 4 hr Brit 1
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 5 hr Oneal 70
welcome to the new black america 6 hr Oneal 5
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 6 hr Oneal 8
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 6 hr Oneal 3
AAD Annie 16 hr bobolinq 1
WZZM13 - Investigators say a 16 year old boy ad... (Jun '07) Thu Brian 18
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web