Who would of guessed this would happen?

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Rob

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Yep they are that crazy!

The rain in Maryland falls mainly on the taxpayer.
It's the new "Rain Tax"
Old Badger

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Rob wrote:
Yep they are that crazy!
The rain in Maryland falls mainly on the taxpayer.
It's the new "Rain Tax"
You're not only crazy but you seem stupid and uneducated. Maybe you should "have" taken advantage of our socialist school system instead of bangin yer couzin on yer waterbed.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Old Badger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not only crazy but you seem stupid and uneducated. Maybe you should "have" taken advantage of our socialist school system instead of bangin yer couzin on yer waterbed.
!!!Funny!!!
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Rob wrote:
Yep they are that crazy!
The rain in Maryland falls mainly on the taxpayer.
It's the new "Rain Tax"
Nazis need more taxpayer money to fund their fascist programs. Maryland can burn along with the other progressive nests. New York goes first.
Ron

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2013
Old Badger wrote:
<quoted text>You're not only crazy but you seem stupid and uneducated. Maybe you should "have" taken advantage of our socialist school system instead of bangin yer couzin on yer waterbed.
The facts are crazy. The people that accept it and want more of it such as yourself are crazy and uneducated. I only made you aware of it. As for the bed, that was your mother dressed like my cousin. Looks can be deceiving. Take you for an example. When you go out at night dancing in your numerous dancing customs your playing to look like something your not. That's why they call it a custom.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Apr 13, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are crazy. The people that accept it and want more of it such as yourself are crazy and uneducated. I only made you aware of it. As for the bed, that was your mother dressed like my cousin. Looks can be deceiving. Take you for an example. When you go out at night dancing in your numerous dancing customs your playing to look like something your not. That's why they call it a custom.
I think you meant "costume" and why are you stooping to that idiot's level?

Indeed, there is a rain tax in Maryland, a jaw-dropping tax on the square footage of non-water soluble surfaces on a property. I envision every parking lot and driveway in Maryland will soon be razed and left just dirt. Gonna suck to be a roofer or pavement layer in good ol Dirtyland, USA.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#7 Apr 13, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant "costume" and why are you stooping to that idiot's level?
Indeed, there is a rain tax in Maryland, a jaw-dropping tax on the square footage of non-water soluble surfaces on a property. I envision every parking lot and driveway in Maryland will soon be razed and left just dirt. Gonna suck to be a roofer or pavement layer in good ol Dirtyland, USA.
Maryland, stay there, don't move out... You voted for your state govt.... You deserve it.......
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Apr 13, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Maryland, stay there, don't move out... You voted for your state govt.... You deserve it.......
Yes, the East coast is enacting taxes on rain and on the West coast beggars are lighting fire to people who don't give them their money.

Hope and Change? Try Soak and Flames.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#9 Apr 13, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the East coast is enacting taxes on rain and on the West coast beggars are lighting fire to people who don't give them their money.
Hope and Change? Try Soak and Flames.
Good thing we like our fresh water. Many uses......
Ron

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>I think you meant "costume" and why are you stooping to that idiot's level?

Indeed, there is a rain tax in Maryland, a jaw-dropping tax on the square footage of non-water soluble surfaces on a property. I envision every parking lot and driveway in Maryland will soon be razed and left just dirt. Gonna suck to be a roofer or pavement layer in good ol Dirtyland, USA.
Nice catch! Thank you. I stay above waist level. He's right at it most of the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 53 min intothegrv 2,345
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,714
hillary is a shoe-in for the top spot 13 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 8
lucrecia clinton 23 hr Gville Jim 2
'Netflix for libraries' comes to Grand Rapids: ... Thu Who 1
cattle ranchers Wed SUSAN PAGE 1
A Modality for Pain Reduction Mar 3 britt05 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:30 am PST

Bleacher Report10:30AM
Why Suh Deserves to Be Highest Paid Defensive Player in NFL
Bleacher Report11:06 AM
After Marshall Trade, Bears Must Make Decision on Cutler
NFL12:23 PM
New York Jets expected to release Percy Harvin
Bleacher Report12:34 PM
Bears Re-Sign QB Jimmy Clausen
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Brandon Marshall, is that the linebacker or the receiver?