Comments
101 - 120 of 132 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2013
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#101 Jun 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
That's funny....was'nt the Sequester, designed by both party leaderships?......has the truth changed?
Let me do your homework for you again:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/bob-woo...

[automatic spending cuts were initiated by the White House and were the brainchild of [Jack Lew, then-budget director during the negotiations] and White House congressional relations chief Rob Nabors ...

Obama personally approved of the plan for Lew and Nabors to propose the sequester to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid [D-Nev.]. They did so at 2:30 p.m. July 27, 2011, according to interviews with two senior White House aides who were directly involved.]

The progressive argument, in an attempt to once again try and pin the blame on republicans, is to say they forced Obama to create sequestration by refusing to raise the debt ceiling if there were no spending cuts in place. That argument falls flat when you look at the areas Obama threatened and to some degree has cut after his scheme to grab even more money from the American people was thwarted by republicans. Republicans were looking to cut entitlement programs, whereas Obama's sequestration cuts went into education, law enforcement, air traffic control, and the much-talked about ending of White House tours.

The truth hasn't changed. You just need to be open-minded enough to accept it.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#102 Jun 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Still rooting againest your own country?
Since when it looking at the situation realistically rooting against anything? It's a little like telling the doctor who gives you a grim diagnosis that he wants you to die. If anyone is rooting against the country, it would be you, Blue, since you insist on living in delusionland exclaiming that all is roses, sunshine and rainbow unicorns. Those that refuse to see reality are the ones who hate this country.
If you won't recognize that there is a problem, the problem can't be fixed, now can it?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#103 Jun 22, 2013
Oneal wrote:
Obama's sequestration cuts went into education, law enforcement, air traffic control, and the much-talked about ending of White House tours.
Don't forget support and care of wounded veterans and their families. I wonder how many of them could have been helped for 100 mil?
http://www.americanhomecomings.com/news/2013/...
And libritards say they support the military...LOL
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#104 Jun 22, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget support and care of wounded veterans and their families. I wonder how many of them could have been helped for 100 mil?
http://www.americanhomecomings.com/news/2013/...
And libritards say they support the military...LOL
Thanks for reminding me.

Liberal politicians support the military when it's politically advantageous to do so. I believe every American citizen, liberal or otherwise, supports our troops. All the more reason to question the morals, motives and intelligence of liberals who are not politicians on their blind support of Obama in this case.

Once again, evidence liberals have obediently bent over and spread for Obama to do things they would never tolerate a republican president to do. All so they can take little victory laps and say "we won! we won!".

What did they win if that's the case?
Chip

Madison, WI

#105 Jun 24, 2013
Democrat Protests Obama's Africa Trip: Rubbing Sequester In 'Faces Of Hard Working Americans'

Rep John Barrow (D) Georgia. Obama's trip will cost as much as the sequester cost the entire state of Georgia.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#106 Jun 24, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you won't recognize that there is a problem, the problem can't be fixed, now can it?
lol. Your problems & bad attitude aren 't mine. You hate your life don't you? That job stocking shelves at the Dollar Store not working out for you eh?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#107 Jun 24, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Your problems & bad attitude aren 't mine. You hate your life don't you? That job stocking shelves at the Dollar Store not working out for you eh?
Dude, you can't make in one year what that man makes in a week..... Work harder and pay your damn taxes you slacker......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#108 Jun 24, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the O get you internet access..... Slacker......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#109 Jun 24, 2013
Chip wrote:
Democrat Protests Obama's Africa Trip: Rubbing Sequester In 'Faces Of Hard Working Americans'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ClG26L_EzgwXX
Rep John Barrow (D) Georgia. Obama's trip will cost as much as the sequester cost the entire state of Georgia.
That's actually Georgia's smarter congressman......and he is actually, also blaming Congress....Have you ever googled, Hank Johnson on Guam?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#110 Jun 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That's actually Georgia's smarter congressman......and he is actually, also blaming Congress....Have you ever googled, Hank Johnson on Guam?
I think my Island is tipping!

Location hidden

#111 Jun 24, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>I think my Island is tipping!
I shall never forget that.....and he had two terms, i believe.....Africa is one continent, i have never wanted to visit, how about you?
Chip

Lake Zurich, IL

#112 Jun 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That's actually Georgia's smarter congressman......and he is actually, also blaming Congress....Have you ever googled, Hank Johnson on Guam?
LOL, and he was re-elected, Proof that stupid people in large groups vote, or the dems cheat.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#113 Jun 24, 2013
pipedream wrote:
lol. Your problems & bad attitude aren 't mine.
Well isn't that interesting? Pipedream is answering a post directed at Blue as if he was the one addressed. Grayboxing much?
Rob

United States

#114 Jun 25, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>Well isn't that interesting? Pipedream is answering a post directed at Blue as if he was the one addressed. Grayboxing much?
No surprise there! Jason is Jason, and Jason is Jason.

Location hidden

#115 Jun 25, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, and he was re-elected, Proof that stupid people in large groups vote, or the dems cheat.
For stupid people in large numbers, you needn't go further than this forum....especially if you don't gag on...... majority of Americans and Michiganders voted President Obama.....
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#116 Jun 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
majority of Americans and Michiganders voted President Obama.....
LOL...some even like him so much, they voted for him a whole bunch of times! Given the voter fraud that's been uncovered, I seriously question that whole 'majority' thing.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#117 Jun 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>For stupid people in large numbers, you needn't go further than this forum....especially if you don't gag on...... majority of Americans and Michiganders voted President Obama.....
The majority on this forum can't stand Obama's policies, and as of recent polls the national opinion of his job performance is trending downward to as well. You haven't figured that out by now?
Maybe that economic double rainbow fantasy is obstructing your vision.

[Washington (CNN) President Barack Obama's approval rating dropped eight percentage points over the past month, to 45%, the president's lowest rating in more than a year and a half, according to a new national poll.]

Have a nice day!

Location hidden

#118 Jun 25, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority on this forum can't stand Obama's policies, and as of recent polls the national opinion of his job performance is trending downward to as well. You haven't figured that out by now?
Maybe that economic double rainbow fantasy is obstructing your vision.
[Washington (CNN) President Barack Obama's approval rating dropped eight percentage points over the past month, to 45%, the president's lowest rating in more than a year and a half, according to a new national poll.]
Have a nice day!
Good to know you and those with your beliefs, will be missing out on this better economy....deservingly so.....Oh well, keep your chins up.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#119 Jun 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I shall never forget that.....and he had two terms, i believe.....Africa is one continent, i have never wanted to visit, how about you?
NEVER!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#120 Jun 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Good to know you and those with your beliefs, will be missing out on this better economy....deservingly so.....Oh well, keep your chins up.....
Keep yours down, Double Rainbow, because once Obamacare comes crashing down upon us people are going to be asking you Obama knuckleheads what the hell you were thinking voting for these clowns who passed this nightmare without even reading it.

Just remember, hands up high ... protect the jaw. Or better yet, maybe just stay in your mobile home, slapping away at your keyboard about how it will all have been Bush's fault :) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why war with isis? 4 hr Colonel Sanders 19
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 4 hr Colonel Sanders 9
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 5 hr wiz 934
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 10 hr Phil 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Thu Phil 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Buffalo Bull 1,326
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... Thu Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••