Comments
41 - 60 of 132 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#41 Jun 18, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the you tube link, click on the url so it turns blue, right click and select copy, click in the box you are posting in where you want the link to post, right click again and select paste. Even though the entire link won't show up in your post it still will work if someone clicks it.
Thanks, i am gonna try...when the wife get's home....lol....but, i do want you to know, if she see's a snake, she yells for me....lol.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

#42 Jun 18, 2013
I didn't realize that Hannity had the power to increase my taxes......
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#43 Jun 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
You are denser than a black hole.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#44 Jun 18, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
I didn't realize that Hannity had the power to increase my taxes......
And I didn't realize he was the official spokesman for conservatives everywhere.
Does that mean that Rachel Madcow is the official spokeswoman for the left?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#45 Jun 18, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are denser than a black hole.
Hey lil Stinker. Guess you lost the argument eh? The Video says it all, doesn't it? Its all anyone has to know how Hannity and the b.s. spewing from his big mouth - which is the same thing spewing from you and your bastard cousin white trash on here. Hannity AND faux news is THE spokesman for the right. He's your spokesman. Own it lil Stinker. Own it and play it again. What are you going to do do now dip-shit, deny its true? Say it didn't happen? Say some progressive made it up? You going to make up another excuse for your sorry, pathetic, miserable lil life? You don't like those facts either do you big boy? When the facts don't jive with your big mouth talking points you don't do well? Tell you what ... open the video a few more times and listen Really good next time. You're going to see and hear all you need to know about yourself and your kind. Its all there, nice and perfect for you -- right out of Hannity's BBIIIGGG pie hole. Dem's da facts lil stinker. You can't run from it. You can't deny it. You can't say he didn't say it. You can't say that's what white trash thinks, breaths and eats on here. Now crawl back into your trailer there lil stinker, stay tuned into your news channel and keep making up those facts to jive with your IQ level. Makes you stupid doesn't it?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#46 Jun 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
This wasn't really very difficult. Try getting your nose out of faux news and Hannity's a-hole for an hour and smell the fresh air.
List of international trips made by the President of the United States
A list of Bush's international travel is found under Obama's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_internat...
Where's the beef?
Nice try with wikipedia there pipester. How many changes did you make so it reads the way you want it to?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#47 Jun 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lil Stinker. Guess you lost the argument eh? The Video says it all, doesn't it? Its all anyone has to know how Hannity and the b.s. spewing from his big mouth - which is the same thing spewing from you and your bastard cousin white trash on here. Hannity AND faux news is THE spokesman for the right. He's your spokesman. Own it lil Stinker. Own it and play it again. What are you going to do do now dip-shit, deny its true? Say it didn't happen? Say some progressive made it up? You going to make up another excuse for your sorry, pathetic, miserable lil life? You don't like those facts either do you big boy? When the facts don't jive with your big mouth talking points you don't do well? Tell you what ... open the video a few more times and listen Really good next time. You're going to see and hear all you need to know about yourself and your kind. Its all there, nice and perfect for you -- right out of Hannity's BBIIIGGG pie hole. Dem's da facts lil stinker. You can't run from it. You can't deny it. You can't say he didn't say it. You can't say that's what white trash thinks, breaths and eats on here. Now crawl back into your trailer there lil stinker, stay tuned into your news channel and keep making up those facts to jive with your IQ level. Makes you stupid doesn't it?
Again, youtube can be edited to say what you want it to. Nice try pipester. You are as big a liar as Obama. Guess that was your goal in life eh?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#48 Jun 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
White trash have short memories and getting a 60" flat panel TV for their trailer is their #1 priority.
You should know. Did you get plasma or LCD?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#49 Jun 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...mind you, it's a good sign of the improving economy......THANK YOU......
Sure, Blue, you keep telling yourself that. At the rate it's improving, in 10 years, we might be back to where we were 5 years ago. Maybe...we have yet to feel the full impact of Obamacare.
Personally, I think it's all going to go into the crapper when that hits and even some of your Dem leaders agree. Remember the words 'train wreck'?
http://washingtonexaminer.com/harry-reid-on-o...

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#50 Jun 19, 2013
Anyone read the story about how we give Brazil $147,000,000 a year to subsidize their cotton industry its nothing not even a BHO thing just part of the "farm bill" for a continuation of this subsidy there is more to the story, I am just wondering how many other countries we send money to, to subsidize there industries.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#51 Jun 19, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
Anyone read the story about how we give Brazil $147,000,000 a year to subsidize their cotton industry its nothing not even a BHO thing just part of the "farm bill" for a continuation of this subsidy there is more to the story, I am just wondering how many other countries we send money to, to subsidize there industries.
Lots Shoeless. For example, did you know that the food prices in this country are inflated because we send the "excess" crops to places like Russia? Again, not a BHO thing, it's been going on for an extemely long time. I agree with Blue on this one point, it's time to stop subsidizing everyone else and start keeping the funds here at home for our own people.

Location hidden

#52 Jun 19, 2013
Would'nt it be wonderful, if we could freeze all foreign and military aid?........ then in televised hearings(no closed sessions)...add them back on a one by one basis......For years we payed Egypt, just to be nice to Israel......
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#53 Jun 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Would'nt it be wonderful, if we could freeze all foreign and military aid?........ then in televised hearings(no closed sessions)...add them back on a one by one basis......For years we payed Egypt, just to be nice to Israel......
Yes!
Wouldn't it be nice to do the exact same thing with entitlements?
How about Bridge Cards, deciding who really needs them one by one, and what can be purchased?
And domestic special interest groups. Be nice to clean the slate and televise votes on how our tax money is being spent.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#54 Jun 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...mind you, it's a good sign of the improving economy......THANK YOU......
You're very welcome. But, is that all you wish for after over 4 years? A good sign??

Grief, on this pace we ought to be back in the pink about the year 3000.

Location hidden

#55 Jun 19, 2013
PROS: STEADY U.S. GROWTH RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...Both in Academia, on Wall Street, Forecasters upbeat.....For Details...Buy a Newspaper.....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#56 Jun 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
PROS: STEADY U.S. GROWTH RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...Both in Academia, on Wall Street, Forecasters upbeat.....For Details...Buy a Newspaper.....
Why when I've got Happy-Go-Lucky keeping us all up to speed on the rosy snail pace economy?

Maybe you should change your name to Go Double Rainbow Forever.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#57 Jun 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
You really do get around, don't you? Trolling all over Topix posting the same thing these days, huh?
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T45NPO7JP24SH8...
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#58 Jun 19, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Hey lil Stinker. Guess you lost the argument eh?
What argument? The best you've got is name calling, naysaying and foul language. I have yet to see anything come close to resembling a reasoned argument from you and I doubt we ever will since you've shown yourself entirely incapable of it.
Rob

United States

#59 Jun 19, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>You really do get around, don't you? Trolling all over Topix posting the same thing these days, huh?
Yes Jason does get around, under his many other names too. But he always comes back to the Rainbow Club for some gay loving

Location hidden

#60 Jun 19, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do get around, don't you? Trolling all over Topix posting the same thing these days, huh?
Since you are among those, unable to find current economic news.....(6-16-13) Nelson Schwartz...New York Times....For more than a decade, the econiomy has failed to grow the way it once did...Unemployment has not stayed this high, this long since the 1930's...But could the New Normal, as this long economic slog, has been called, finally be growing old?...That is the surprising new view of a number of economists in academia and on Wall Street, who are now predictingsomething the United States has not experienced in years, healthier, more lasting growth...The improving is one reason the stock market has risen so sharply this year, even if street-levelevidence for a turnaround, like strong job growth and income gains have been minimal, so far........The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office also see's relatively fast growth of 3.4 percent next year, and a 3.6 percent between 2015 and 2018.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 1 hr Phil 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Thu Phil 1
why war with isis? Thu Phil 17
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Buffalo Bull 1,326
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... Thu Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) Wed Kelly Hadd 8
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... Wed Faith 3
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search