First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Really

Holland, MI

#61 Nov 21, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you village idiots can't provide a list of teabagger sources of news......
It would serve as a good joke!
You racist bigots wouldn't recognize a real news source if one bit you on the behind. That's because if Obama doesn't talk to them, he tells you to not consider them a valid source. You are incapable of doing anything independently. That's all part of being a liberal.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#62 Nov 22, 2012
FLBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, what difference does it make whether the executives got $0,$1.75 million or $20 million? The amount given to the CEO or anyone else has zero impact on what the workers got paid or get if the company goes under.
Their compensation doesn't impact the pay of anyone else, it doesn't impact whether Hostess stays in business, it doesn't really impact the price you pay for a twinkie.
So other than the 5 year old "it's not fair" argument, what's your point?
Spoken like a true serf......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#63 Nov 22, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You racist bigots wouldn't recognize a real news source if one bit you on the behind. That's because if Obama doesn't talk to them, he tells you to not consider them a valid source. You are incapable of doing anything independently. That's all part of being a liberal.
So can't you name any, or are you afraid to name your sources?
Really

Holland, MI

#64 Nov 22, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So can't you name any, or are you afraid to name your sources?
Afraid? Of YOU, Bobbie?? BwahaAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...haven 't been afraid of a bigoted bully since I was about 9 years old. I kicked their behind, by the way. I have named my sources and all you do is laugh and call them lame. No need to cite anything for the "undereducated" to coin a phrase.

Since: Feb 10

Grand Rapids, MI

#65 Nov 22, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true serf......
Nope, spoken from someone who graduated and has a job.

When you do both (although seemingly unlikely) you will learn and experience this shocking reality. What your boss makes has no impact on your pay.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#66 Nov 22, 2012
Really wrote:
by the way. I have named my sources and all you do is laugh and call them lame.
That's just because they are written at a grade level he hasn't attained yet.
BOB

Miami, FL

#67 Nov 25, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true serf......
You should know about true serfs, my little side show bobbie no pants serfie boi.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#68 Nov 26, 2012
BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
I swallow.
Imagine that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 wastebook 1 hr Phil 5
New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 4 hr Chiropractor From... 231
upsy daisy Fri bobolinq 1
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) Thu Sharon 9
Local News Women (Apr '09) Thu Casual Shoes 2,317
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? Oct 22 No_More_Dems 106
Obama and cocaine addicts Oct 22 Leroy 11
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids