First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Diggs

Willowbrook, IL

#41 Oct 8, 2012
to be announced wrote:
<quoted text>I think the reason you don't see as many Obama bumber stickers, is because cash for clunkers effectively removed most of those!
LOL ... weren't they all replaced with Chevy Volts?

“DRILL FOR OIL?, "YES WE CAN"”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids, MI

#42 Oct 8, 2012
I always wish this was me back in the school days, I would friggen light that teacher up and convince the class to follow me and not them idiots.

Same for college, they could fail me, but I would not back down hearing propaganda from some dumb ass professor.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#43 Oct 8, 2012
Diggs wrote:
I get the point he's making. If you go into a KKK convention wearing a Black Panthers T-shirt or vice versa you're going to get F'ed up.
There is a big difference between standing up for what you believe in and being a fool. People today are afraid to put a bumper sticker on their car or wear a certain tshirt in public because it might offend someone. Unlike Blue, I wouldn't tell my daughter to not wear a candidates tshirt to school or be afraid to speak up for what she believes in because she might offend someone and if anyone was stupid enough to assault her for expressing her views in a public place, I guaranfreekingtee you that they would wind up in the hospital and if they were lucky, they might be able to recall how they wound up there.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#44 Oct 8, 2012
The teacher was correct in saying that it would be the same thing as her wearing a KKK t-shirt.
The KKK supported Obama in the last election, and probably do again, so why doesnt the said teacher just wear her KKK t-shirt into work?
I bet that would go over real good!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#45 Oct 8, 2012
Diggs wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... weren't they all replaced with Chevy Volts?
I think most folks would prefer to keep their clunker, rather than buy a Volt. As evidenced by the fact that they have shut down production of the Volt, and the $150 Million in taxpayer money to build the LG Chem factory in Holland that has yet to produce One battery yet!
Maybe they should build solar panels there?
Ooops,.....never mind,...tried that in Greenville,.....
Mark

Rockford, MI

#46 Oct 8, 2012
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I think most folks would prefer to keep their clunker, rather than buy a Volt. As evidenced by the fact that they have shut down production of the Volt, and the $150 Million in taxpayer money to build the LG Chem factory in Holland that has yet to produce One battery yet!
Maybe they should build solar panels there?
Ooops,.....never mind,...tried that in Greenville,.....
finally hit the national cable news scroll tonight.(The LG Battery plant that is)
Diggs

Willowbrook, IL

#47 Oct 10, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/teen-returns-school-rom...

That's a follow-up on the 16 year old student harassed by her ridiculously liberal teacher.

[Samantha Pawlucy was mocked by her teacher for wearing the shirt supporting the Republican presidential candidate. She said the teacher questioned why she was wearing the shirt and called others in to the room to laugh at her.
Pawlucy, whose family had expressed concern for her safety, returned Tuesday after a rally that featured supporters singing the national anthem and reading the First Amendment as well as shouts of supporters calling "Go, Sam!" and "You're great, Sam!"
The school's principal read students the letter of apology from geometry teacher Lynette Gaymon on Tuesday.]

Now check out the liberal teacher's "apology":

"I'm very sorry for all the chaos and negative attention that has surrounded the school in the past couple of weeks," she wrote. "What I meant as a light and humorous remark during class has developed into a huge conflict between students, faculty, parents and neighbors. My words were never meant to belittle Ms. Pawlucy, or cause any harm, and I truly regret that we have come to this point."

So she's sorry for the chaos, but she's not the least bit sorry for her words or actions.

This is why you liberals are mocked for being little children with little childlike mentalities. You're too immature to admit when you're wrong and instead try to blame others for what you've done.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#48 Oct 10, 2012
Diggs wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/teen-ret urns-school-romney-t-shirt-fla p-132419966.html
That's a follow-up on the 16 year old student harassed by her ridiculously liberal teacher.
[Samantha Pawlucy was mocked by her teacher for wearing the shirt supporting the Republican presidential candidate. She said the teacher questioned why she was wearing the shirt and called others in to the room to laugh at her.
Pawlucy, whose family had expressed concern for her safety, returned Tuesday after a rally that featured supporters singing the national anthem and reading the First Amendment as well as shouts of supporters calling "Go, Sam!" and "You're great, Sam!"
The school's principal read students the letter of apology from geometry teacher Lynette Gaymon on Tuesday.]
Now check out the liberal teacher's "apology":
"I'm very sorry for all the chaos and negative attention that has surrounded the school in the past couple of weeks," she wrote. "What I meant as a light and humorous remark during class has developed into a huge conflict between students, faculty, parents and neighbors. My words were never meant to belittle Ms. Pawlucy, or cause any harm, and I truly regret that we have come to this point."
So she's sorry for the chaos, but she's not the least bit sorry for her words or actions.
This is why you liberals are mocked for being little children with little childlike mentalities. You're too immature to admit when you're wrong and instead try to blame others for what you've done.
she should be fired..immediately. It appears the school administration now publicly supports bullying.
Diggs

Willowbrook, IL

#49 Oct 10, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>she should be fired..immediately. It appears the school administration now publicly supports bullying.
This event is what the anti-collective bargaining supporters should be running for commercials. When a teacher can harass her student, liken a student's support of a presidential candidate to the KKK, then say it was just a joke - and not get fired over it - there's something seriously wrong in Libbieland.

It's sadly telling that the left has gone so far over the political edge that they remain obediently silent while, or worse support, a 16 year old student being bullied by her teacher over a political candidate simply because that teacher supports their "side".

Liberals are spoiled children.
BLACK TEACHER

Slidell, LA

#52 Oct 14, 2012
VERBALLY ASSAULTS WHITE STUDENT for Publically supporting MITT ROMNEY-COMMUNISM IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE U.S.!

fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
FatuousCRA@aol.com
www.marktraina.webs.com

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#53 Oct 14, 2012
Hmmmm ... anyone care to remember THIS?

Go Blue

Miami, FL

#54 Oct 15, 2012
BLACK TEACHER wrote:
VERBALLY ASSAULTS WHITE STUDENT for Publically supporting MITT ROMNEY-COMMUNISM IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE U.S.!
fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
FatuousCRA@aol.com
www.marktraina.webs.com
Seems much more like a dictatorship or corruption, than communism....but, worse yet, would be a teacher's union that protects unfit teachers from being removed from the system...It's either about the kid's educations, or about cronyism and protecting mediocrity ?.....
The Screaming Spincter

Macomb, MI

#55 Oct 24, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Seems much more like a dictatorship or corruption, than communism....but, worse yet, would be a teacher's union that protects unfit teachers from being removed from the system...It's either about the kid's educations, or about cronyism and protecting mediocrity ?.....
Which is a form of communism, dolt!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#56 Oct 27, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Seems much more like a dictatorship or corruption, than communism....but, worse yet, would be a teacher's union that protects unfit teachers from being removed from the system...It's either about the kid's educations, or about cronyism and protecting mediocrity ?.....
Uhhh, Obama's adminstration is pretty much formed of unions, chiquita. Which includes teachers unions .. worse yet, they DO protect unfit teachers from being removed from the system.

Who the hell do you think is supporting this buffoon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 59 min Mr Wiggley 60
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 1,485
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 7 hr Julie 975
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 15 hr SLY WEST 24
most ludicrious car commercial Sun bobolinq 1
happy wife . . . Sun bobolinq 1
sony balony Sat Idea Maker 6
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids