|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Steelie, i find much of this and many complaints like it, some kind of elongated campaign to make the President and anyone assiciated with his administration, look as bad as possible.....i cannot believe, for one moment, that it was a conscious plot to fool or missdirect the american people...i think she spoke, with whatever intelligence, she would have had....five days after the incident, knowing that none of our people were allowed to investigate the scene for two weeks....I might also ask, what information of credence, would the right have on this situation, seeing as how they had zero people on the ground there?.....Forever lost in this conversation, was the FACT that Rice, said at every chance, all her information was preliminary, and subject to the upcoming investigation....conveniently ignored as much as possible.....
There is proof the administration knew it was a terrorist act with in 24 hours. With real time video and top officials watching it as it was playing the administration most likely knew almost immediately. Obama knew and could have corrected Rice on it. He chose not to because he himself was lying about it. Still to this day he has not clarified the situation. Terrorists attacked American soil, we had military a couple hours away. Not only could we have saved our people with out permission we could have investigated it the next day. So you are correct to point out the
incompetence by waiting a week. CNN's journalist found the ambassador Stevens journal that in his own writing said he was begging the Obama administration for more security and was rejected repeatedly. In stead of more security they got higher hazard pay. She said there is no evidence to support a terrorist attack. That is and was at the time a lie.
She had immediate access to all of the intelligence. She went on the 5 outlets and lied. It is funny watching you fall all over yourself to try to defend the undefendable

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

So?....What would you prefer?....She be whipped?....Jailed?...What?... What is the bottom line?
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
So?....What would you prefer?....She be whipped?....Jailed?...What?... What is the bottom line?
Fired and not considered for any future appointment. I don't really see that being a big deal for compromising the trust of the American people.
Yoyomama

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
There is proof the administration knew it was a terrorist act with in 24 hours. With real time video and top officials watching it as it was playing the administration most likely knew almost immediately. Obama knew and could have corrected Rice on it. He chose not to because he himself was lying about it. Still to this day he has not clarified the situation. Terrorists attacked American soil, we had military a couple hours away. Not only could we have saved our people with out permission we could have investigated it the next day. So you are correct to point out the
incompetence by waiting a week. CNN's journalist found the ambassador Stevens journal that in his own writing said he was begging the Obama administration for more security and was rejected repeatedly. In stead of more security they got higher hazard pay. She said there is no evidence to support a terrorist attack. That is and was at the time a lie.
She had immediate access to all of the intelligence. She went on the 5 outlets and lied. It is funny watching you fall all over yourself to try to defend the undefendable
You do know outside of the nutball Fox News crowd that no one cares about any of this right?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Yoyomama wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know outside of the nutball Fox News crowd that no one cares about any of this right?
Losing the election was traumatic for many....so much venom, and no place to put it.....
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Yoyomama wrote:
<quoted text>You do know outside of the nutball Fox News crowd that no one cares about any of this right?
Nothing like stating the obvious. Outside of the informed, the uninformed don't know. Obama was elected, it is quite clear the American people in great numbers don't care about a lot of things that they should. Or they are looking at their own selfish desires of collecting entitlements they don't need. Pure greed for many. Feel free to explain the nutball part of your statement.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Losing the election was traumatic for many....so much venom, and no place to put it.....
You speak of venom yet it's you that cast false accusation without any proof, and you that defends the undefendable with yet more false excuses. Still waiting for the lies you claim FOX news has made and the proof of your claim.
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Yoyomama wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that character or lack thereof should count, right? Apparently not since you use the usual lib/progressive/bully lie about "nutball Fox News crowd". Character and maturity is sadly lacking in the left these days.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Yoyomama wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.....

I'm pretty sure that Blubbering Beck and the drug addict that comes on after him on WOOD.FM both have had a lot to say about the subject.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Not really.....

I'm pretty sure that Blubbering Beck and the drug addict that comes on after him on WOOD.FM both have had a lot to say about the subject.
You do know that Obama himself besides feasting on dog, he proudly "inhaled Marijuana often" and was a cocaine addict.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

You can do a search on YouTube and see the video that shows Obama with the habit of rubbing his nose many, many, many times like most cocaine addicts do. It is amazing enough to wonder if he still is a user.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Linda wrote:
Hey diddle diddle with a poopy in my mentor does a cow jumped over the moon I said to him with a big ol grin your mama is fat as a bone
Hey Jason blue nuts, did you ever wonder why so many of your facts are wrong when your acting as your go blue personality? I ask that because you claim FOX lies then you can't point out a instant that they did. You talk about Rice and your facts are wrong and you don't even know half the story. So many topics you talk about you're lacking information and/or the truth. Did you ever consider your news sources are pulling the wool over your eyes? That would of course be giving you the benefit of the doubt which you probably do not deserve. Maybe you should start actually watching FOX news. Then maybe you would learn something instead of being force feed garbage.

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

_Dingo wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt the repubs would put Lassie on separate jet at taxpayers' expense.
No. They would put her on the roof of the car..
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>No. They would put her on the roof of the car..
And Obama would eat her.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Linda wrote:
Juicy juice is the Jason Joes Anna Parkers the door Kors I mix whack in a little Caesars Pizza bowl and I said to him that I would like a coffee grinds because I grind my little teeny weeny in it which is kinda like my little pony only smaller. But all you dumb a craps out there better know that your dick smaller words with the Chinese in the Jewish population of Northern Borneo and I said to you all of you that I'm not gonna put up with it. So just remember it's all about me Jason Jason Jason Jason and when you want to know who you heard from that was me Jason Jason Linda Jason when does Linda Jason HPQ JLZ. Physician guess I'm just him but I know better cause it's a muffin with the weenie at my mouth
Call the shrink and ask about the boost on your meds Jason. Just do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids