Comments
61 - 80 of 95 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2012
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Steelie, why do people not remember, that Susan Rice's words were from. a Meet the Press appearence, 5 days after the incident, and she clearly stated that any observations, she spoke of were based on intelligence of the day, and subject to clarification, based on the upcoming investigation? They never play the whole conversation and also, never point out that our own people were not allowed back to the site for two weeks?
You are stretching the truth beyond belief. They have tapes in real time of events that took place. In less than 24 hours after Benghazi was attacked Obama was told it was terrorists that did it. Sworn testimony from high ranking officials says they all where aware of it within 24 hours. They have survivors that have all said there was no protesting before the terrorists strike. Rice can say she was told what to say and had no knowledge to say it was a terrorist attack. That would make her incompetent and should not be in her position because she has security clearance to all the intelligence that undeniably showed it was a terrorist attack. It is her responsibility in her position to research it. You say FOX getting a story wrong is because of its source is no excuse. Rice getting her story wrong because of her source, that according to her lie is ok. Sounds like you have a bit of a double standard. Wow big surprise there.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Much like kool-aid, I can see that the FAUX News Tea is quite intoxicating to the lowly educated......
Your so drunk on the Kool Aid you don't even know where it came from. Stop babbling and back up the claims. The lies and the proof to back it up. If you can't back it up then it is only you that is showing to be lowly educated. I already gave the first lie from FOX news and backed it up. You guys are struggling with one. So far you guys, well... Your knowledge speaks for itself.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Just one more Fail Thread started by GR Paul. I am pretty sure everyone of his threads were just regurgitated Fox vomit...the title of this thread speaks for itself.

Paul hasn't been around lately. I wonder if he hung himself after his hero Andrew Breitbart rid himself of this Earth. Or maybe Paul blew the back of his head off when Glenn Beck got kicked off his beloved, propaganda spewing, culist "news" channel. Or...maybe he didn't go anywhere and morphed into Chippy or Vox Cialis or one of the other assclowns that dominate these boards.
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

St Stephen wrote:
Just one more Fail Thread started by GR Paul. I am pretty sure everyone of his threads were just regurgitated Fox vomit...the title of this thread speaks for itself.
Paul hasn't been around lately. I wonder if he hung himself after his hero Andrew Breitbart rid himself of this Earth. Or maybe Paul blew the back of his head off when Glenn Beck got kicked off his beloved, propaganda spewing, culist "news" channel. Or...maybe he didn't go anywhere and morphed into Chippy or Vox Cialis or one of the other assclowns that dominate these boards.
Wow! does your "teacher" know wish such wonderful things for your fellow human beings, Stevie??? I'm guessing she does and she shakes her head over your immaturity. Careful what you wish for Stevie, Karma is known to be a red headed b**tch and she will bite you in the a**.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Steelie, why do people not remember, that Susan Rice's words were from. a Meet the Press appearence, 5 days after the incident, and she clearly stated that any observations, she spoke of were based on intelligence of the day, and subject to clarification, based on the upcoming investigation? They never play the whole conversation and also, never point out that our own people were not allowed back to the site for two weeks?
Good Day,

Blue - perhaps because the event was not only observed in real time,(and assistance was asked for, yet denied) but within 72 hours (two days before her appearances) the event was clearly defined as a terrorist act by US inteligence and top administration officials and the President recieved this report. Now, had the assistance they asked for been successfully granted, we would not be having this discussion about Rice now would we?

Steelie

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steelie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day,
Blue - perhaps because the event was not only observed in real time,(and assistance was asked for, yet denied) but within 72 hours (two days before her appearances) the event was clearly defined as a terrorist act by US inteligence and top administration officials and the President recieved this report. Now, had the assistance they asked for been successfully granted, we would not be having this discussion about Rice now would we?
Steelie
What's the bottom line, Steelie....a neverending tug of war, over what she should have said?....Is that really that crucial?......Would you like her punished, for going with faulty intelligence?...WHAT?
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What's the bottom line, Steelie....a neverending tug of war, over what she should have said?....Is that really that crucial?......Would you like her punished, for going with faulty intelligence?...WHAT?
She lied and yes it is that important that she lied to the American people. Yes I would like her punished but I could be fine with her just losing her job. The intelligence was not faulty. Please explain where it was faulty.
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What's the bottom line, Steelie....a neverending tug of war, over what she should have said?....Is that really that crucial?......Would you like her punished, for going with faulty intelligence?...WHAT?
Nope, just held to the exact same standard you hold others to that lie. Is that too much to ask?
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Linda wrote:
So the factors on my gauge you and I said it is it and it a Chinese food cause I can say that weather on the road I did something and I do your review your house or going to being stupid you gay and I said I wouldn't because it okay that I have ever who dat anyway you want to use sent you is a suit case with a Jewish retard!!!!!
Poor Jason had a rough night at the Rainbow Club.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Nov 28, 2012
 
Still waiting Jason blue. Lol!!
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Nov 28, 2012
 
Linda wrote:
Still waiting little bit listen to a certain extent wizard little bit into your computer. NFL everything here whenever you're free What it is lyrics who has happened I need someone to talk to.
Jason, your a 34 year old drunken child with a 4 year old boy and a... What?? 9 year old boy. You have 2 chocolate Labs. Don't try to be a female now. Why not go play with your lizard before the noose gets to tight.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Nov 28, 2012
 
Linda wrote:
Jason the impostorator is back imposterating again. You aren't fooling anyone with your rainbows and strawberries.
So I'm guessing this is the transsexual personality of Jason blue trying to be a female. Just tell us the lies you speak of from FOX news, and prove your claims.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What's the bottom line, Steelie....a neverending tug of war, over what she should have said?....Is that really that crucial?......Would you like her punished, for going with faulty intelligence?...WHAT?
Good Day,

Hey Blue! As I think I have mentioned earlier, I do not think think for a moment that she was a lone wolf in this debacle but that the administration gave her the talking points they wanted to have repeated, despite knowing it was false. I think she was sent out as a foil. And, if the top adminstration officials (including the President) recieved confirmation within 72 hours of the attack that it was in fact terrorism... isn't Ambasador Rice a top official? So, even though she was repeating what they asked her to say, it is quite possible she was knowingly not telling the truth. And yes, it is crucial becuase it speaks to the character of the woman.

Steelie
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Nov 28, 2012
 
Steelie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day,
Hey Blue! As I think I have mentioned earlier, I do not think think for a moment that she was a lone wolf in this debacle but that the administration gave her the talking points they wanted to have repeated, despite knowing it was false. I think she was sent out as a foil. And, if the top adminstration officials (including the President) recieved confirmation within 72 hours of the attack that it was in fact terrorism... isn't Ambasador Rice a top official? So, even though she was repeating what they asked her to say, it is quite possible she was knowingly not telling the truth. And yes, it is crucial becuase it speaks to the character of the woman.
Steelie
I don't think character matters to the present group of people in DC, Steelie. And it matters even less to the people who are willing to give Obama and his administration a pass on everything they do. Lying only matters if the right does it, then it's important. We saw that with Bill Clinton and we are seeing it again.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Nov 28, 2012
 
Steelie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day,
Hey Blue! As I think I have mentioned earlier, I do not think think for a moment that she was a lone wolf in this debacle but that the administration gave her the talking points they wanted to have repeated, despite knowing it was false. I think she was sent out as a foil. And, if the top adminstration officials (including the President) recieved confirmation within 72 hours of the attack that it was in fact terrorism... isn't Ambasador Rice a top official? So, even though she was repeating what they asked her to say, it is quite possible she was knowingly not telling the truth. And yes, it is crucial becuase it speaks to the character of the woman.
Steelie
Steelie, i find much of this and many complaints like it, some kind of elongated campaign to make the President and anyone assiciated with his administration, look as bad as possible.....i cannot believe, for one moment, that it was a conscious plot to fool or missdirect the american people...i think she spoke, with whatever intelligence, she would have had....five days after the incident, knowing that none of our people were allowed to investigate the scene for two weeks....I might also ask, what information of credence, would the right have on this situation, seeing as how they had zero people on the ground there?.....Forever lost in this conversation, was the FACT that Rice, said at every chance, all her information was preliminary, and subject to the upcoming investigation....conveniently ignored as much as possible.....

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Nov 28, 2012
 
Good Day,

Blue, I have to keep this brief as I am waiting on a business call... I think it was a conscious descision as it would not have been prudent for the administartion to admit that Al Queda is still strong and effective. Afterall he told us just the opposit6e. That they are "on the run"...

Steelie

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Nov 28, 2012
 
GR_Paul wrote:
http://www.newsmax.com/Morris/ fox--news--poll--barack--obama --opinion--dynamics/2010/07/19 /id/365006
"Throughout the Obama administration, the president has been able to count on the solid support of Democrats. Not anymore.
According to the Fox News/Opinion Dynamics poll, Obama's job approval among Democrats has dropped from 84 percent two weeks ago (June 29-30) to 76 percent on July 13-14.
At 76 percent, this level of job approval is below any the Fox News poll has ever recorded.
Why the collapse? Most likely it is due to liberal disappointment with the continuation of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the continued use of Guantanamo, Obama's inability to cope with the oil spill, and his refusal to push immigration reform when he could have passed it before he lost his 60 vote majority.
Undoubtedly, the renewed sluggishness in the economy is also playing its part."
Dick Morris?

Really?

You are quoting an article from Dick "Romney 300 plus electoral votes" Morris as your source material....LOL...might just as well quote an article from the back of a comic book.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Who the heck is Jason.
Linda wrote:
Jason the impostorator is back imposterating again. You aren't fooling anyone with your rainbows and strawberries.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so drunk on the Kool Aid you don't even know where it came from. Stop babbling and back up the claims. The lies and the proof to back it up. If you can't back it up then it is only you that is showing to be lowly educated. I already gave the first lie from FOX news and backed it up. You guys are struggling with one. So far you guys, well... Your knowledge speaks for itself.
My post on here simply showed that FAUX News has a problem with airing anything that doesn't fit into the same tight fit that their straight jacket does.......

I honestly don't think that FAUX News lies so much as they just decide to ignore real news in favor of playing up halfassed stories that keep the neo-con faithful outraged. Some of the funniest reports on their website are the BIAS ALERTS which would be a lot like a stripper supporting a move to ban nudity!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sassy wrote:
Who the heck is Jason.
<quoted text>
GoBlue has their very own stalker......

I'm thinking Linda either got off her meds, or that Dead-in-the-Head by Dawn just came out of the closet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 84
New Year's Rapist Takes Plea Deal 5 hr Jim 11
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 11 hr Jim 808
go blue goes black 11 hr Jim 9
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) Thu mat 217
Local News Women (Apr '09) Jul 30 Red Wood 2,294
What about the Malaysian jetliner? Jul 29 Gville Jim 56
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••