Autopsy: Child drank rubbing alcohol,...

Autopsy: Child drank rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover

There are 409 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 19, 2008, titled Autopsy: Child drank rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

The death of a 2-year-old boy at a daycare has been ruled accidental by the Kent County medical examiner's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Cares not for idiots

Halifax, Canada

#416 Jan 19, 2009
Good.. Survival of the fittest ahahahah Period.
Dont get upset with my comment.. I live to watch others suffer, i love to watch people die and enjoy digging up corpses. I want to go to hell and suffer because i cant inflict enough pain on myself that feels good enough.. i hope satan and hell is real cause i cant wait to feel the beatiful pain.. i once cut a testical out and watched a friend cook it infront of me. then we shared it... IT WAS DELICIOUS!!... Are you seriously going to keep reading this? alright well then let me tell you more.. i once cut my left arm into ribbons with a straight razer and then for fun walked down the street to the hospital which is convienently 2 blocks away.. almost passed out doing so but the look on peoples faces was priceless.. screams in horror as i smiled and did my best walking even though i was loosing blood at an alarming rate.. That was a good day.. passed out in the entrance and woke up the next day hooked up to a bunch of things.. my arm was all puffed out and the pain was so delectibly amazing i had to quickly write down how the whole experience opened me up to more Body mod... wooohooo.. You know what i love the best about me... hahaha ive herd it all before, so anything anyone says would be just adding fuel to my fire hahaha.. i encourage attention and want you to comment.. Because i win when you do hahaha Best part is your all to stupid to realise it and you will comment anyways.. cant wait cause im going to please myself to these comments..mmm.. mhmmh... oh.. Let me taste it!
lol

Captain Cook, HI

#417 Jan 24, 2009
You make me horny dude. Let's sniff paint together!1111111
Helana

Conway, SC

#418 Dec 22, 2009
Sabrina wrote:
So it was the fault of the daycare provider. Per state regulations, those types of dangerous chemicals should have been secured away from the reach of small curious children. Safety violations were also among the reasons that the state suspended her license.
Prayers are with the family.
I agree. At the very least the staff member responsible for watching the child should be held liable for criminal negligence.
Helana

Conway, SC

#419 Dec 23, 2009
good grief people wrote:
everyone is so quick to attack the day care provider! HELLO people wake up, daycare is one of the toughest jobs out there, cut the lady some slack for heavens sake. this is totally not her fault, it is a horrible accident. criminally responsible? absolutely not! i'm sure she feels just awful that this happened, and she will have to face this everyday of her life, i can't even imagine how hard that will be. maybe if parents wouldn't be so quick to dump their kids off at day care to go to work, on vacation, blah blah blah these things wouldn't happen. dr. laura says it best "don't have them if you're not going to take care of them." my heart goes out to the family during this terrible time, but maybe they'll think twice about dumping off their baby to go play in mexico...
"HELLO, people wake up?" No, you wake up! Let me tell you a few things. People don't just dump their kids off at day care. They take their children to day care where they pay people working in licensed facilities in good faith to supervise their children while they earn a living to pay the cost of living. Dr. Laura says "don't have kids if you're not going to take care of them." Well, Dr. Laura seems to think that every single parent is unworthy of being a parent, but she is also not God. I read most of her books about 15 years ago. She offers some good advice on many things, but she has also preaches a lot of hypocracy. She seems to think she is the only mother who has a right to attend to her professional demands, and those other than herself who leave their child with anyone else is a sorry parent. You don't get it. Someone was on the clock, being paid to supervise a small child and ensure their safety. Someone failed to do that and a child died as a result. You're talking about the loss of a human life because of the day care worker who was not monitoring the child. I'm sure she feels bad about the child dying while in her care. But the parents have to live every day for the rest of their life suffering the loss of their child who lost the life because she failed to ensure the safe supervision of the child. If an elderly person in a nursing home developed severe bed sores from neglect of the aides, or a post op patient on narcotic pain relievers fell out of bed because the side rails were left down, would you say, in regards to the medical staff who were being paid to give proper supervision and care to the family, "Oh well, too bad, get over it." "Maybe the next time the parents will think twice before dropping their child off at the day care? There won't be a next time, because of the neglegence of the day care staff, their child is DEAD!. HELLO!
Granny Smith

Rockford, MI

#420 Dec 23, 2009
I clicked on the link to Wood tv to read the full story and it said that Access was Denied. I wonder what the deal is with that.

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#421 Dec 23, 2009
Granny Smith wrote:
I clicked on the link to Wood tv to read the full story and it said that Access was Denied. I wonder what the deal is with that.
Could be because this story was from March of 2008. The original story may not be available anymore.
me rval

United States

#422 Dec 23, 2009
EmmaRae wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be because this story was from March of 2008. The original story may not be available anymore.
Why are you chasing Granny around "helping" him/her like this?...Has the thought ever crossed your mind that maybe Granny is a TROLL??? Stop making a fool of yourself
Granny Smith

Rockford, MI

#423 Dec 23, 2009
me rval wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you chasing Granny around "helping" him/her like this?...Has the thought ever crossed your mind that maybe Granny is a TROLL??? Stop making a fool of yourself
me rval, you are reslly desperate for attention arent you. EmmaRae is not chasing me around and helping me out. She is responding to a post I made and that is all. Oh and further more, I am not a troll, but you might be.
sushant agarwal

Silchar, India

#425 Nov 28, 2013
Ban laga do is par,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 6 hr Oneal 272
News Universal Forest Products closes five plants, p... (Jan '08) 7 hr KARMA GOT RAPHAN 17
So glad Hillary is not President 7 hr Oneal 10
Donald Trump has no chance 7 hr Oneal 83
News Trump's choice for education secretary vows to ... 12 hr ChauvinistFearNoM... 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) 14 hr T-Man 2,780
News 'The fight is absolutely on' Dec 7 MO_EATS_DUNGS 5

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages