First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#43 Sep 28, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true coward and bully. Egg other people into doing what you are too cowardly to do yourself. He has nothing to prove, you, on the other hand, have to prove that you are NOT a coward and a bully. Pretty tall order there Stevie/Ginger.
Hey, just to set the record straight, I didn't kill women and children over there. I saw it happen and it was done by the Iraq guard against a Kuwaiti family. I would have responded directly to Ginger but she's beyond hope and I promised never to respond to her again. Thanks for believing in me. What I say is the truth and really happened despite what those America-hating leftists out here suggest as otherwise.
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#44 Sep 28, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a girl and I am not Ginger. I do find it a bit shocking though that there is someone else in the city of Holland that I agree with almost everything on politically.
So about that meeting....
Oh yes you are sister!!! And I never accused you of being Ginger either. I will not meet up with you because I can see what that could lead to..."oh Mr. officer he tried to rape me" or something to that effect. I'm not about to put myself in that situation. No way! If I wanted to I could find out WHO you are name, address, everything. However I won't because you a not a direct threat to me or my family. You're just a lost girl who's been seduced by the left.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#45 Sep 28, 2012
Dead By Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, just to set the record straight, I didn't kill women and children over there. I saw it happen and it was done by the Iraq guard against a Kuwaiti family. I would have responded directly to Ginger but she's beyond hope and I promised never to respond to her again. Thanks for believing in me. What I say is the truth and really happened despite what those America-hating leftists out here suggest as otherwise.
As I said, you don't have to prove anything to anyone. They want to be the big brave cowards behind the monitors but they wouldn't have the courage to say those things to anyone's face. Steve/Ginger love talking to themselves.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#46 Sep 29, 2012
Ginger-Stevie wrote:
We are only asking that he backs up his tough boy talk with something concrete so that we too can worship him as you do.
Like your OWSer hero who shot up a movie theater full of women and children in Colorado? It's the progressive way, you know.
Online Shopping In India

Gurgaon, India

#47 Oct 5, 2012
I was searching the same information which is on your site since few months. But I thank to God that I am lucky that I visited your post today.
Computer Repair

Gurgaon, India

#50 Oct 27, 2012
Wow. Feels great to read your blog.Actually I was searching for the same information since many days but today I am so lucky to land on your page. Thanks again for your hard work.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#51 Oct 28, 2012
Computer Repair wrote:
Wow. Feels great to read your blog.Actually I was searching for the same information since many days but today I am so lucky to land on your page. Thanks again for your hard work.
My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Famous Religious Places

Gurgaon, India

#52 Jan 5, 2013
Thanks for your hardwork
Nick

Sydney, Australia

#53 Jan 13, 2013

Australian troops are up there with the best trained forces in the world.and I hear that the American forces are not so slick.after all how many of your own helicopters ,tanks have been destroyed by your own guys.your armies bigger but it isn't better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Anyone miss Rval? (Nov '12) 18 hr Ryleigh 52
Democrat's Husband Caught Stealing Republican C... 22 hr Oneal 4
Holder Says He Regrets Fox Reporter Subpoena .... 22 hr Oneal 4
21st century huberis flips the bird to national... Oct 29 bobolinq 1
Sturgis latino festival (Aug '07) Oct 29 sturgis urinal 6
Hillary says, "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" Oct 29 Oneal 3
"I was in a state of denial:" West Mi... Oct 29 cora arch 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search