Comments
21 - 40 of 49 Comments Last updated Jan 13, 2013
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#22 Sep 27, 2012
Dead By Dawn wrote:
Hey Bob, got a question for you. Have you ever seen a man with his intestines leaking out of his belly? How about a 7 year-old girl with her head blown off and her mother crying as she's trying to scoop her daughters brains up off the sand (as if to save her from death). How about watching feral dogs dining on human torsos getting all the good, soft parts before dragging the bones away. You ever kill anybody Bob? Do you know somebody who has? Ever wonder what it's like to see all of this in front of a black sky? You're a waste. You don't even know how to be American. I wonder what you'd do if all Hell broke loose here. Probably cower in a corner with that toothless vagabond Ginger. You two could see the end together and both know that you never had the balls to do ANYTHING!
Sounds like a fairly gross video game you've been playing.

Epic Fail Coward!
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Sep 27, 2012
Dead By Dawn wrote:
Hey Bob, got a question for you. Have you ever seen a man with his intestines leaking out of his belly? How about a 7 year-old girl with her head blown off and her mother crying as she's trying to scoop her daughters brains up off the sand (as if to save her from death). How about watching feral dogs dining on human torsos getting all the good, soft parts before dragging the bones away. You ever kill anybody Bob? Do you know somebody who has? Ever wonder what it's like to see all of this in front of a black sky? You're a waste. You don't even know how to be American. I wonder what you'd do if all Hell broke loose here. Probably cower in a corner with that toothless vagabond Ginger. You two could see the end together and both know that you never had the balls to do ANYTHING!
You haven't seen any of those things so what's your point Sparky? Un American coward fool.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#24 Sep 27, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>At least he was in the service. You and Ginger/Stevie sit behind your computer monitors and be weally, weally, bwave and try to bully anyone who truly has served. You guys are a trip.
Bullsht he was in the service. If you believe that you're a bigger dumbass than I thought.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#25 Sep 27, 2012
Dead By Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>At least I served my country Bob. You're so pathetic you might as well suck on a shotgun barrel. Even your family wouldn't miss you. Please do America a favor and die. I promise I'll find your tombstone and urinate all over it.
No you didn't liar. You better quit claiming you did before some veteran pounds your coward ass into the dirt.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#26 Sep 27, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't liar. You better quit claiming you did before some veteran pounds your coward ass into the dirt.
Well, let's cut him some slcak here. He could have been an REMF. Probably why he was able to notice first hand all those Aussies allegedly standing around doing nothing.
Ginger

Holland, MI

#27 Sep 27, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsht he was in the service. If you believe that you're a bigger dumbass than I thought.
The only thing 'Deadhead by Dawn' ever served, was limp lukewarm fries at the local McDonalds drive through.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#28 Sep 27, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE HE DIDN'T SERVE or shut up about it. You are really brave behind your monitor Stevie/Ginger. Put up or shut up!
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#29 Sep 27, 2012
Bob wrote:
I bet because in your clueless little fairy tale world, that's the only place things like that really happen, right?
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#30 Sep 27, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll prove it too you. Time and place? Hope you have good insurance becuase I'm sick of your shit.
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#31 Sep 27, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Epic Fail Coward!
I know you Bob. I can picture you sitting in front of your computer right now. 350lbs of chubby fat draped over the chair, Cheetos dust collected on your jelly-role stomach, and smelling like a litter box because you haven't had a shower in three weeks. Does it take too much effort to role your rotund carcass 20ft into the bathroom Bob? Do you think your mom like you stinking up her house? Your probably the kind of guy who lives across the street from a grade school and knowing you, you probably have a good set of binoculars don't you boy? End it dude. End it for me, end it for other Topix users, end it for your mother and end it for yourself. You always will be a failure.
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#32 Sep 27, 2012
Dead By Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>I'll prove it too you. Time and place? Hope you have good insurance because I'm sick of your shit.
Sorry. I'll have to cancel that request. I was just informed that you're a female. Wanna meat my wife?
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#33 Sep 27, 2012
I meant "meet". Hahaha.
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#34 Sep 27, 2012
Hey, maybe Bob's a girl too???
Ginger-Stevie

Holland, MI

#35 Sep 27, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>PROVE HE DIDN'T SERVE or shut up about it. You are really brave behind your monitor Stevie/Ginger. Put up or shut up!
'Ditz by Dawn' is here every day bragging about murdering women and children, threatening civil war and wishing the president dead and you're defending him?
My god woman, what kind of a beast are you?
All we're asking is that he prove himself.
Shoot up a mall or something.
Start that civil war he threatens.
Kill a politician already (he can even start small by blowing up someone local).
We are only asking that he backs up his tough boy talk with something concrete so that we too can worship him as you do.
I'll be shopping/hooking at the Meijer store on 16th street here in Holland tomorrow morning around this time. This old whore has to replenish her condom supply.
Come on out with your big boy guns and shoot up the place Dope by Dawn.
Prove yourself once and for all.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#37 Sep 28, 2012
Ginger-Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
'Ditz by Dawn' is here every day bragging about murdering women and children, threatening civil war and wishing the president dead and you're defending him?
My god woman, what kind of a beast are you?
Start that civil war he threatens.
Kill a politician already (he can even start small by blowing up someone local).
We are only asking that he backs up his tough boy talk with something concrete so that we too can worship him as you do.
I'll be shopping/hooking at the Meijer store on 16th street here in Holland tomorrow morning around this time. This old whore has to replenish her condom supply.
Come on out with your big boy guns and shoot up the place Dope by Dawn.
Prove yourself once and for all.
Spoken like a true coward and bully. Egg other people into doing what you are too cowardly to do yourself. He has nothing to prove, you, on the other hand, have to prove that you are NOT a coward and a bully. Pretty tall order there Stevie/Ginger.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#38 Sep 28, 2012
Dead By Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. I'll have to cancel that request. I was just informed that you're a female. Wanna meat my wife?
I am not a girl and I am not Ginger. I do find it a bit shocking though that there is someone else in the city of Holland that I agree with almost everything on politically.

So about that meeting....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#39 Sep 28, 2012
Dead By Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>I know you Bob. I can picture you sitting in front of your computer right now. 350lbs of chubby fat draped over the chair, Cheetos dust collected on your jelly-role stomach, and smelling like a litter box because you haven't had a shower in three weeks. Does it take too much effort to role your rotund carcass 20ft into the bathroom Bob? Do you think your mom like you stinking up her house? Your probably the kind of guy who lives across the street from a grade school and knowing you, you probably have a good set of binoculars don't you boy? End it dude. End it for me, end it for other Topix users, end it for your mother and end it for yourself. You always will be a failure.
That sounds exactly how I picture you and your pathetic life..... I've also noticed that the internet has given you a chance to escape reality though.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#40 Sep 28, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true coward and bully. Egg other people into doing what you are too cowardly to do yourself. He has nothing to prove, you, on the other hand, have to prove that you are NOT a coward and a bully. Pretty tall order there Stevie/Ginger.
Real Sandy...don't ever lose, the sweetness, that is truly you.....
Ginger - Stevie

Holland, MI

#41 Sep 28, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a girl and I am not Ginger. I do find it a bit shocking though that there is someone else in the city of Holland that I agree with almost everything on politically.
So about that meeting....
They are a confused bunch aren't they.
It's a wonder they can even survive with how bad Obama has made everything for them.
I've noticed driving around Holland (yes Holland) that there are a heck of a lot more Obama yard signs then 'Rmoney' ones.
The times they are a changing.
Ottawa county will still be for the 'R'.
But the other 47% of us are gaining.

Oh and protect your eyes if you ever meet his (ahem)'wife'.
Gotta be one ugly behemoth.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#42 Sep 28, 2012
Ginger-Stevie wrote:
Why don't you and Boob and St. Stoner arrange a little one-on-one meeting and let him start with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President O'Blama' Punts Again 51 min Oneal 2
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 3 hr Rob 17
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr Buffalo Bull 1,331
Meet The Press 6 hr Oneal 7
Van Buren County makes changeover to video cour... 18 hr Anon 1
Movie Theater Demolished 23 hr Oneal 14
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Mon JimGR 937
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search