Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Jan 13, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mark

Sparta, MI

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Australia's deputy Prime Minister and Treasurer, Wayne Swan, issued a warning about Teabaggers and the GOP in the U.S.

Swan: "Let's be blunt and acknowledge the biggest threat to the world's biggest economy are the cranks and crazies that have taken over the Republican party,"

Video:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/21/w...
Diggs

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Mark wrote:
Australia's deputy Prime Minister and Treasurer, Wayne Swan, issued a warning about Teabaggers and the GOP in the U.S.
Swan: "Let's be blunt and acknowledge the biggest threat to the world's biggest economy are the cranks and crazies that have taken over the Republican party,"
Video:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/21/w...
Because an Australian's opinion means what regarding American politics?

The only cranks around here are those who think smaller government and fiscal responsibility is something a "crazie" says.
Dramady

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Sep 25, 2012
The whole world is watching your party self destruct.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Who cares he's friggin Australian...the world doesn't like the US any better now that Obama has become president...in fact....they like us less...

2008 campaign lie number... Oh what are we up to now?
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#6 Sep 25, 2012
....Guess, small, petty and uninformed, just isn't in style anymore.....
Spartan Man

Jenison, MI

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
And you resemble that!
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#8 Sep 25, 2012
This coming from a country that started as a British prison colony. Australia is the last place I'd ever spend a vacation. The only thing good that ever came out of that dustbowl country was Olivia Newton John. Ahhhh, an angel hot as Hell!
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#9 Sep 25, 2012
I should add that their armed forces are full of cowards. I know this first hand from Desert Storm. Always standing in the back smoking cigarettes while real soldiers whipped ass.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
leave your sex organ out of this ol blew.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Somebody, besides us crazy tea baggers ought to be concerned with issues like this... Friggin democrats
http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-gprd-li...
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Dead By Dawn wrote:
I should add that their armed forces are full of cowards. I know this first hand from Desert Storm. Always standing in the back smoking cigarettes while real soldiers whipped ass.
If you were leading the troops to victory so to speak, how do you know what was going on behind you......

Must be you saw them when you were running away!
Ginger

Holland, MI

#13 Sep 26, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were leading the troops to victory so to speak, how do you know what was going on behind you......
Hence the nickname 'Chickenshit by Dawn'.

(He was afraid of the dark too)
to be announced

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
you are trying to bring it back aren't you?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
If he became an admiral in the Italian Navy, he'd be Chicken of the Sea.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand he drove a special tank in the army. It had five reverse gears and one forward gear......

In case the enemy got behind him!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If he became an admiral in the Italian Navy, he'd be Chicken of the Sea.
At least he was in the service. You and Ginger/Stevie sit behind your computer monitors and be weally, weally, bwave and try to bully anyone who truly has served. You guys are a trip.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#18 Sep 26, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>At least he was in the service. You and Ginger/Stevie sit behind your computer monitors and be weally, weally, bwave and try to bully anyone who truly has served. You guys are a trip.
That's because Boob and the rest of his liberal ilk are all the same. They despise the military and anyone who serves in it. Makes sense, they hate their country, why wouldn't they hate their military too.
NotaRetardican

Muskegon, MI

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Diggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Because an Australian's opinion means what regarding American politics?
The only cranks around here are those who think smaller government and fiscal responsibility is something a "crazie" says.
werent you just arguing that an israel opinion article was the gospel truth? So whats the diff between israel and australia? reagan and bush comes to mind when speaking about increasing the size of government so your crazy for talking about smaller government when retardicans are in charge.
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I served my country Bob. You're so pathetic you might as well suck on a shotgun barrel. Even your family wouldn't miss you. Please do America a favor and die. I promise I'll find your tombstone and urinate all over it.
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#21 Sep 26, 2012
Hey Bob, got a question for you. Have you ever seen a man with his intestines leaking out of his belly? How about a 7 year-old girl with her head blown off and her mother crying as she's trying to scoop her daughters brains up off the sand (as if to save her from death). How about watching feral dogs dining on human torsos getting all the good, soft parts before dragging the bones away. You ever kill anybody Bob? Do you know somebody who has? Ever wonder what it's like to see all of this in front of a black sky? You're a waste. You don't even know how to be American. I wonder what you'd do if all Hell broke loose here. Probably cower in a corner with that toothless vagabond Ginger. You two could see the end together and both know that you never had the balls to do ANYTHING!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 3 hr Phil 1
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... 4 hr Phil 1
why war with isis? 4 hr Phil 17
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 6 hr Buffalo Bull 1,326
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 11 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) Wed Kelly Hadd 8
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... Wed Faith 3
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••