United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Why does all this senseless shit keep getting posted on here?
Geraldo

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Imaweiner wrote:
Why does all this senseless shit keep getting posted on here?
I agree, what's the point?
Second Opinion

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

I really like the photographs. I'm even using one as my desktop photo. I hope the Plafkin Family has more of them to post! Thank You Plafkin Family for sharing your farm photo's with us!
snomad

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Vanity? Take it to youtube.
Stan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Second Opinion wrote:
I really like the photographs. I'm even using one as my desktop photo. I hope the Plafkin Family has more of them to post! Thank You Plafkin Family for sharing your farm photo's with us!
I like them too. I printed them out and am using them for toilet paper.
Fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

I have a farm too. should I post pictures? It actually has crops growing on it, not a dumping ground for old RV's and boats.
who cares

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

this so-called "farm" looks pretty trashy, all kinds of broken-down trailers on it. I don't see the point of any of this.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Judged:

With all of those boats, and campers just sitting in the dirt like that, I thought that maybe it was a lake or campground, and the lake dried up and left them there like that.
They really need to clean that mess up!
It's an enviromental hazard.
Sassy

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Judged:

Environmental Hazard? from you Jim Bob? I thought you believed in less regulation? Drill baby drill? etc. etc. So its okay for corps to have environmental hazards but not individuals? Are you trying to tell someone what to do with their property because you don't like it? Isn't that regulation? Thought you said we needed more deregulation. Make up your mind will ya.

Just throwing all your words back at you Jim bob.
Gville Jim wrote:
With all of those boats, and campers just sitting in the dirt like that, I thought that maybe it was a lake or campground, and the lake dried up and left them there like that.
They really need to clean that mess up!
It's an enviromental hazard.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

Sassy wrote:
Environmental Hazard? from you Jim Bob? I thought you believed in less regulation? Drill baby drill? etc. etc. So its okay for corps to have environmental hazards but not individuals? Are you trying to tell someone what to do with their property because you don't like it? Isn't that regulation? Thought you said we needed more deregulation. Make up your mind will ya.
Just throwing all your words back at you Jim bob.
<quoted text>
And still couldnt recognize sarcasm if it smack'd you in the face!
You really are clueless.
Sean

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>And still couldnt recognize sarcasm if it smack'd you in the face!
You really are clueless.
Typical liberal BS, making excuses for people and whatnot
Roger Plafkin

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

Family photos have more depth and understanding than looking at a picture of a Wal-Mart store. The history of this country is told through family photos, which in turn tell us who we are and where we came from. We have to have a sense of belonging, and families give us a sense of continuity-rather than saying that we originated in the "Shoe Dept" of a Wal Mart store. Appreciate the struggles that families go through in order to help one another, and the disappointments that occur through no fault of their own.
Ronald McDonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Roger Plafkin wrote:
Family photos have more depth and understanding than looking at a picture of a Wal-Mart store. The history of this country is told through family photos, which in turn tell us who we are and where we came from. We have to have a sense of belonging, and families give us a sense of continuity-rather than saying that we originated in the "Shoe Dept" of a Wal Mart store. Appreciate the struggles that families go through in order to help one another, and the disappointments that occur through no fault of their own.
I am not against your family photos, but what is the point of posting them on this site, which is a debate and comment site? Also, do you have any plans to clean up all that crap and trash that is strewn all over your property?
Roger Plafkin

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

We tried to provide a place where individuals could keep their watercraft, and RVs, and have convenient access to them. If you view the area on Burton and Spaulding--the DenHouter property, there are over 200 units parked there; however, at this time, we have no units on our property.

Roger and Sandra Plafkin

“You're gonna make it after all”

Since: May 09

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Why do you people care that he posts his family photos? If you don't like it don't look. Frankly, I find it a bit refreshing after seeing the overwhelming number of 'crap and trash' comments often posted here.

The fact that some find it necessary to post negative comments on this thread says more about YOU than about Mr. Plafkin.
clean up the trash

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Why do these people's photos keep appearing on this website? We've seen enough of them already. Not only is their property filled with broken-down trailers, cars and boats, they are Obama supporters!
just wrong

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

clean up the trash wrote:
Why do these people's photos keep appearing on this website? We've seen enough of them already. Not only is their property filled with broken-down trailers, cars and boats, they are Obama supporters!
I agree. Is it some kind of junkyard? It sure looks like it.
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

Two suggestions:

1) try cleaning up all the trash off your property before posting these photos. No one wants to see all that garbage strewn all over your property.

2) stop supporting Obama. It's just idiotic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 1 hr Oneal 705
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans 7 hr Oneal 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) 14 hr SOS in Mesa 2,293
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 15 hr Outrageous 76
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) 22 hr Cooking Herb 20
The Russian need a bullet in his head Wed Oneal 4
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
•••
•••