Is Obama right in not prosecuting the...

Is Obama right in not prosecuting the Bush gang?

Created by Onedoer on Apr 20, 2009

99 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Really? I mean, REAAALLLYY???”

Since: Nov 08

Beaverton, MI

#1 Apr 20, 2009
Yes.
Becky

Allegan, MI

#2 Apr 20, 2009
YES, but can Holder go around him?

“I Draw Pictures All Day”

Location hidden

#3 Apr 20, 2009
Obama needs to worry about his own administration.
Enoughalready

Cadillac, MI

#4 Apr 20, 2009
Hey Pete, This decesion must be driving you absolutely crazy!

“Why so serious?”

Since: Aug 08

Littleton, CO

#5 Apr 20, 2009
As entertaining as it would be to see them on trial, our country has other worries.
Ryan

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Apr 20, 2009
He would have to prosecute every congress member who voted for the war as well. What a circus that would be. They would have to ship in buses for all the politicians to throw each other under.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2009
What crime was committed? People's emotional theories don't count.

“ACLU--Jihad with a law degree”

Since: Sep 08

Lovington, NM

#8 Apr 20, 2009
Ryan wrote:
He would have to prosecute every congress member who voted for the war as well. What a circus that would be. They would have to ship in buses for all the politicians to throw each other under.
Whoa, hold on there, when you say it that way, it almost starts to sound good. lol
Thewayiseeit

Cadillac, MI

#9 Apr 20, 2009
PETE! Where ARE you? You haven't jumped off the Macinaw Bridge have you?

Stevensville, MI

#10 Apr 20, 2009
Enoughalready wrote:
Hey Pete, This decesion must be driving you absolutely crazy!
Not really I don't want the soldiers, I want the generals. Obama let the little guys off the hook, not Bush/Cheney and their coconspirators. It might be part of an effort to get the little guys to cooperate with an investigation.

Stevensville, MI

#11 Apr 20, 2009
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
What crime was committed? People's emotional theories don't count.
They waterboarded a guy 183 times in a month. Not only is that a war crime it is stupid.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
They waterboarded a guy 183 times in a month. Not only is that a war crime it is stupid.
Military goes through this process in training for capture. It was not a war crime then and it ain't one now. I am going to agree with Cheney to release all memo's to show the impact of our techniques had on actionable intel.
Ryan

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Apr 21, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
No what is stupid is pretending that evil does not exist and thinking that everyone is out to help you. Did you know that all the people the released from Gitmo are now bck in terrorist organizations doing the same thing they were captured for. What will you say when one of them helps blow up a U.S. city. Should we give him a hug and ask him not to do it again???? He chose his way of life and should have to deal with any consequences that come his way.

“I Draw Pictures All Day”

Location hidden

#14 Apr 21, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did this info come from? I heard this rumor came from a liberal blogger. Provide proof if you're going to use it as an argument.

“Fear causes hesitation”

Since: Mar 09

Holland, MI

#15 Apr 21, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what really gets me worked up is the use of insects.

Just imagine, they put a cricket in a guys cell (you know he's got a fear of insects) and then tell the guy the cricket is poisonous.

Imagine the pain and torture that poor terrorist went through knowing a deadly cricket was locked in the same cell as him.

Who cares about waterboarding. The real issue is our use of insects and how we not only tortured these poor terrorist but also the insects.

As Americans we should be ashamed of how we used those little creatures to torture otherwise peaceful terrorists.

“I type words about stuff.”

Since: Feb 09

Holland, MI

#16 Apr 21, 2009
We'll put a teenage pirate on trial instead, that'll wet their chops for justice.
Morris E Smith wrote:
As entertaining as it would be to see them on trial, our country has other worries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people harass other races, when we... 2 hr Guy In The WHITE ... 3
Local News Women (Apr '09) 15 hr Dr Bea 2,994
White people are selective racist. Sun timeout 4
topless maid in gr (Jul '08) Sun timeout 32
White males are weak. Sun timeout 2
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Sun timeout 16
Mexican people think they own everything. Tru... Aug 19 Realists 3

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance