Would Wood TV8 have more viewers with...

Would Wood TV8 have more viewers without her?

Created by Aegis on Mar 22, 2009

101 votes

Click on an option to vote

Fire Susan Geha and they will!

I watch because of Susan Geha.

Aeromed Down!!!

“Fire Susan Geah please!!!”

Since: Feb 09

Englewood, CO

#1 Mar 22, 2009
Giddy up.
Over 60

Comstock Park, MI

#2 Mar 22, 2009
I wouldn't want to see anyone fired...but she DOES get on my nerves!! And I do avoid News 8 because of her.
mom

Allendale, MI

#3 Mar 22, 2009
I think she does a nice job. She has been in the business long enough to stay away from the cutesy stuff. I think people who don't like her are jealous/afraid of successful women.

Alphi Phi (Delta Theta) Love :)

Union All The Way

“So what!!”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeview, Mi.

#4 Mar 22, 2009
Over 60 wrote:
I wouldn't want to see anyone fired...but she DOES get on my nerves!! And I do avoid News 8 because of her.
Yup!
calm down and breath

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Mar 22, 2009
mom wrote:
I think she does a nice job. She has been in the business long enough to stay away from the cutesy stuff. I think people who don't like her are jealous/afraid of successful women.
I don't want my all of my news delivered by somebody who appears to be wound up all of the time. I understand the need for gravitas but she takes it way too far. It is embarrassing to watch her freak out.

Union All The Way

“So what!!”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeview, Mi.

#6 Mar 22, 2009
mom wrote:
jealous/afraid of successful women. Not!

“Fire Susan Geah please!!!”

Since: Feb 09

Englewood, CO

#7 Mar 22, 2009
Honestly I'd love to see her and Tom Vanhow switch spots. I can't watch news 3...seems to hickish but I won't watch 8 because of her.

So that leaves me with Fox or 13.

Tom was great back in the day, I don't care that he was drunk...he said some funny sh*t.

“Fed Up”

Since: May 08

Wayland, Michigan

#8 Mar 22, 2009
She gets on my nerves sometimes. I say bring back craig and the drunk (van howe)

They could get rid of brian sterling too. I hate their promo where he is like "who's behind this, the big money". How lame.
calm down and breath

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Mar 22, 2009
guitartom wrote:
She gets on my nerves sometimes. I say bring back craig and the drunk (van howe)
They could get rid of brian sterling too. I hate their promo where he is like "who's behind this, the big money". How lame.
I agree that man is incapable of the simple task of reading a teleprompter More bumbling and fumbling of words than a high school news cast.

“Fed Up”

Since: May 08

Wayland, Michigan

#10 Mar 22, 2009
calm down and breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that man is incapable of the simple task of reading a teleprompter More bumbling and fumbling of words than a high school news cast.
I remember several years ago he would get all flubbed up and it seemed like he was having panic attacks right non the air. Haven't seen him do that in awhile though.
MafiaWife

San Jose, CA

#11 Mar 22, 2009
I'd rather watch Suzanne Geha on TV8 than Juliet Dragos on TV13. That woman can see the bright side of a train wreck.
pjdutchville

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2009
MafiaWife wrote:
I'd rather watch Suzanne Geha on TV8 than Juliet Dragos on TV13. That woman can see the bright side of a train wreck.
While Suzanne Geha simply adds fuel to a burning fire.
Grace from Greenville

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#13 Mar 23, 2009
Suzanne is a professional and has done a great job for years. I love tuning in to WOOD-TV and seeing/hearing the talented folks who work there.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#14 Mar 23, 2009
I avoid watching 13 with Juliet Dragos more than Suzanne Geha. But she is very annoying.
annonymus

Flint, MI

#15 Jul 28, 2009
leave Susanne Geha alone if you can do her job better than she can then try to take her place.
annonymus

Flint, MI

#16 Jul 28, 2009
I lvoe wood tv 8 news i have watched them since i was a little kid with my parents. i had a chance to meet a few of the anchors and they are normal people just doing threr jobs but in a caring way.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#17 Jul 28, 2009
annonymus wrote:
leave Susanne Geha alone if you can do her job better than she can then try to take her place.
Why did you resurrect this topic?
afternoontea

Jenison, MI

#18 Apr 21, 2011
I for one will switch back to Wood News. That woman irritated me to no end with her sometimes overly biased delivery of the news!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Draft dodger Ted Nugent coming to gr. 2 hr DirtyWhiteBoy 2
Does Anyone miss Rval? (Nov '12) 6 hr Never 70
Local News Women (Apr '09) 12 hr Zoey 3,024
Rosa parks bad idea Sun Mandingo 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sat a commenter 1,189
Warning: *****Mutt & Jeff Painting is a scam Sep 22 Mark 1
White women are the biggest hypocrites. Sep 14 Real Deal 4

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages