American Flag flown upside down

American Flag flown upside down

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

skipper

Littleton, CO

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Obamanation is a joke...Our country is being run by a corrupt bunch of thugs.

People have been flying the flag upside down as a statement of America in distress.
I'm giving serious though to joining the movement.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#2 Nov 14, 2012
skipper wrote:
Obamanation is a joke...Our country is being run by a corrupt bunch of thugs.
People have been flying the flag upside down as a statement of America in distress.
I'm giving serious though to joining the movement.
I'm sorry your panties are in a bunch...... Maybe the Mama Grizz can help you dig that out once you've moved to your new country.
Ginger

Holland, MI

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry your panties are in a bunch...... Maybe the Mama Grizz can help you dig that out once you've moved to your new country.
Lard ass Sandy was wedged so tight in a booth after her two Big Macs and supersize fries, that the flag was flown upside down as a sign of distress.
Not for her so much but for the restaurant workers that had to put up with her bitching.

Took the 'jaws of life' to free her.

(Really)
Jody from Holland

Lansing, MI

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lard ass Sandy was wedged so tight in a booth after her two Big Macs and supersize fries, that the flag was flown upside down as a sign of distress.
Not for her so much but for the restaurant workers that had to put up with her bitching.
Took the 'jaws of life' to free her.
(Really)
Like you should talk,.........
LOL fatazz
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lard ass Sandy was wedged so tight in a booth after her two Big Macs and supersize fries, that the flag was flown upside down as a sign of distress.
Not for her so much but for the restaurant workers that had to put up with her bitching.
Took the 'jaws of life' to free her.
(Really)
I hope she ordered the Diet Coke to keep her figure.......

Knowing that ROUND is a figure!
BF Desecraters

Woodbridge, NJ

#6 Nov 21, 2012
The only way to combat these flag desecraters is thru peaceful protest and open dialog:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-Flag-De...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Trump is running for prez 7 hr RushFan666 7
Days of Yore Thu Joe Schlitzpack 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Thu Irememberwhen 1,080
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Thu Sharon Sharealike 12
Local News Women (Apr '09) Thu American Dairyman 2,671
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... Jul 25 DR X 29
Politics aside, I'm sick of Beyonce Jul 22 Idea Maker 1

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages