Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10233 Mar 31, 2012
Illegals you area complete and total idiot. Ticker you make no sense at all.
bklyn born

Lake Grove, NY

#10234 Mar 31, 2012
Well gUYS I JUST VHAVE TO CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT KATIE PERRY has bigger b@LLS THEN RICK
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10235 Mar 31, 2012
You know bklyn born that's not saying much. We all know he has to carry a gun to save himself from one mangy coyote, and spend millions on DPS troopers to protect his worthless self. Hell I'm surprised that other folks named Perry don't get their names changed from the sheer embarrasment that goes with it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10236 Mar 31, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Youy have swallowed the crap, that white Americans are racist for opposing the enemy invasion of this country. We are not racist, we are fighting to keep this country as America, not Mexico.
The true racist are the Mexicans, who plan to steal the country and call us racist for fighting it, wouldn't you think?
I don't hate Mexicans, I hate them being in America, as Mexicans.
E plurabus Unum - from many, ONE. They do not want to be one of us.
They want to defeat us.
They are the racists, not white Americans.
The funny thing is that when you say "we", you are acting like there are a lot of people who think like you. Outside of your compound, there isn't.you are in the minority, a very very small minority that no one, and I mean no one cares about.
bklyn born

Lake Grove, NY

#10237 Mar 31, 2012
Well Texas I will have to say i'm sorry that you feel that way .. but you do make a great case for those named Perry. we only want the best for the great people of Texas.... And we can take back AMERICA ONE STATE AT A TIME .WITH OUR LEGAL CITIZENS
Anonymous

Petersburg, VA

#10238 Mar 31, 2012
ok perry mason
bklyn born

Lake Grove, NY

#10239 Mar 31, 2012
No baseball great Gaylord Perry

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10240 Mar 31, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We lost everything, a long time ago. It's just that now, people are waking up to that fact. It's way too late to do much about it though.
Not only do we have an openly creepy and dishonest President, we also have a corrupt Congress.
http://www.aol.com/video/youve-got-lawrence-l... |netscape|video-module|sec2_ln k1|148042
There is one thing we can do but, no one is willing to do it.
We can start blowing the invaders away. That is the only thing we can do and, we have to do it, everyone at once. Otherwise, the sold-out law enforcement will over power us. What you think?

Location hidden

#10241 Mar 31, 2012
The Sinners Syndicate wrote:
Benton Crow, Benton Crow is the man, if he can't do it, no one can. Benton is a cut above the rest and can do it the best. Go to Colquit Street and kindly ask him just to take over, he has the qualifications and is a true Texan.
On a quick Google, Benton Crow is a dead 20 year old guy. How is he going to save us?

Location hidden

#10242 Mar 31, 2012
Texan wrote:
Care to elaborate?

Location hidden

#10243 Mar 31, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that when you say "we", you are acting like there are a lot of people who think like you. Outside of your compound, there isn't.you are in the minority, a very very small minority that no one, and I mean no one cares about.
My friend, you are wrong. I am the minority who helps to awaken the masses of sleeping sheep. If I let those, like you, stop me by insult, I couldn't awaken anyone. There are many like me but, they aren't aware of our peril, yet. Once they know the truth, they will be just like me. Then, we will be a force to reckon with.
Therefore, I say WE.
Helen Conner

Houston, TX

#10244 Apr 1, 2012
She is for the People of Texas
THE people that cAN';T TAKE CARE OF FAMILY BECAUSE OF NO jOBS
THE WASTE MONEY
THE HOMELESS VETERIANS THAT SERVED OUR COUNTRY
NO JOBS BECAUSE A I HAVE A FELONTY???
STOP CRIME GIVE PEOPLE JOBS AND BUSINESSES....

Location hidden

#10245 Apr 1, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, you are wrong. I am the minority who helps to awaken the masses of sleeping sheep. If I let those, like you, stop me by insult, I couldn't awaken anyone. There are many like me but, they aren't aware of our peril, yet. Once they know the truth, they will be just like me. Then, we will be a force to reckon with.
Therefore, I say WE.
Sure. And if you really believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10246 Apr 1, 2012
It wouldn't do one bit of good to elaborate, because just like on every thing else you still just wouldn't get it.
Knight

Houston, TX

#10247 Apr 3, 2012
Texan wrote:
Ticker's commend made sense to me. You do sound like you've been brainwashed by the liberal media.

Location hidden

#10248 Apr 3, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. And if you really believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.
So, what? You're saying that everyone already knows the truth? If that's so, why are we all in the dark? Why do you declare that everyone is wise, when they haven't been told the truth? Do you claim to know the truth? What is it, then, smarttass?

Location hidden

#10249 Apr 3, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, Liberal. I have gotten many positive judge-its, have you?
Of us two, it seems I'm the only one doing research. Real easy to belittle someone who tells the truth, if you are on the opposite side and don't research.
Tell me this: Is there any ONE thing I have said, that you can prove is false?

Location hidden

#10250 Apr 3, 2012
Texan wrote:
It wouldn't do one bit of good to elaborate, because just like on every thing else you still just wouldn't get it.
You can't elaborate on anything because, you're either too lazy or too stupid to research.

Location hidden

#10251 Apr 4, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, Liberal. I have gotten many positive judge-its, have you?
Of us two, it seems I'm the only one doing research. Real easy to belittle someone who tells the truth, if you are on the opposite side and don't research.
Tell me this: Is there any ONE thing I have said, that you can prove is false?
It would be hard to disprove your insane ramblings. You don't seem to have a central theme, other than you hate anyone who is not white. And don't try and church up your bigotry by claiming to be a "patriot" or "defending the white race". You can call it what you will, but you are a bigot, someone who judges others by the color of their skin. Do you deny that?

Location hidden

#10252 Apr 4, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what? You're saying that everyone already knows the truth? If that's so, why are we all in the dark? Why do you declare that everyone is wise, when they haven't been told the truth? Do you claim to know the truth? What is it, then, smarttass?
Your "truth" moron is that you are a bat shite crazy old hag sitting in some cesspool collecting welfare and ranting non sense all over the place. I bet you are a real joy to be around. No wonder you beat up your neighbor last week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
X-mas Nov 25 gest 2
Dedicated Transgender Hotline Aims To Stem Epid... Nov 25 Dave 1
Travel Channel Spotlights Arlington Restaurant (Sep '08) Nov 24 DebraW 9
Police: 2-year-old Irving boy murdered bya Nov 24 vargas family 1
does anyone feel big, explotion. around 9:30pm ... Nov 22 jorge 1

Grand Prairie News Video

Grand Prairie Dating
Find my Match

Grand Prairie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Prairie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Prairie