Teen arrested as accomplice to undera...

Teen arrested as accomplice to underage prostitution in Las Cruces found dead in Texas

There are 3 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Teen arrested as accomplice to underage prostitution in Las Cruces found dead in Texas. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Tynesia Tanna Brown, 18, of Bedford, Texas, was found by a rancher Monday morning shot to death, her body dumped along a county road in central Texas, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. Brown was caught with a 25-year-old man who had promised her and a 16-year-old girl he would take them to Hollywood, "buy them nice clothes" and set them up ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

mrs_jones

Augusta, GA

#1 Nov 18, 2011
I am truly sorry for you loss Mrs. Woods keep your head up and do what you can as a mother for the other siblings whom where left behind.
Vincent The Chin Gigante

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 21, 2011
Hang this sick fk Joshua Harris by his balls
Luis Oliveres

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Another gay man done with injustice, is there no shame ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lugger, Jerry L MD - Jerry L Lugger MD (Jan '10) 11 hr Slickswick 6
Harry Reid 14 hr Donald 2
News Teen dies in shootout with police after burglar... (Aug '07) Jul 25 Sami 73
Arlington Gangs (Jan '09) Jul 25 wilbur 142
Vote no to Tim Kaines party Jul 25 turd detector 1
Nudes for snapcash (Jan '16) Jul 22 Mickeymariee 13
Review: Heart Place - Michael A Graceffo MD (May '09) Jul 20 Warning 9

Grand Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Prairie Mortgages