Euless motorcyclist killed in Grand P...

Euless motorcyclist killed in Grand Prairie collision

There are 2 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Oct 30, 2011, titled Euless motorcyclist killed in Grand Prairie collision. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

By Domingo Ramirez Jr. A Euless motorcyclist was killed this weekend when his bike collided with a car at a Grand Prairie intersection, Grand Prairie police said Sunday.Two people in the vehicle were injured in the Saturday evening wreck, but their injuries were not considered life-threatening, Grand Prairie police said.The victim was identified as ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

mary dominguez

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 30, 2011
That intersection is extremely dangerous traffic lights should be considered. Our prayers are with the victim and his family.
Thank You

Marshall, TX

#2 Nov 2, 2011
That was my brother who died. Ms. Mary thank u for your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im a former gang member can i still be a cop? (Aug '10) 10 hr 4mr gang affiliated 17
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue OnePhart 1,123
Nudes for snapcash (Jan '16) Feb 18 Leanaxxx26 86
Postal Mart on Camp Wisdom- Feb 18 QuestionEverything 1
Day Without Immigrants... Feb 16 ICE Capitan 1
Arlington TX (Jan '07) Feb 15 angie2000 298
Atencion! Hola!!! Feb 12 Political Atheist 6

Grand Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Prairie Mortgages