Minneapolis: Epic Nightclub shooting victim ID'd

Nov 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TwinCities

Tyrone Washington Jr., 27, of Brooklyn Park died of a gunshot wound to the chest shortly after 1 a.m., according to a release from the Hennepin County medical examiner.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Willie

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

What a tragic loss. He was turning his life around. He was such a good baby daddy. NOT!!
Rediculas

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Was a good shot, give the shooter a medal IF you can find him. With all the videos of downtown how can they not have a photo of the shooter?
Bonita

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Tyrone was not a perfect person, but he was a good man. It is not fair for people to ridicule another especially in a situation like this. He was a father, a son, a brother, and a friend. Please let him rest in peace.
Rediculas

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Bonita wrote:
Tyrone was not a perfect person, but he was a good man. It is not fair for people to ridicule another especially in a situation like this. He was a father, a son, a brother, and a friend. Please let him rest in peace.
Indeed, a LONG criminal record.

Tyrone was an outstanding citizen, RIP we's better off with him gone.
Willie

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Bonita wrote:
A good man?!!!? We're doomed as a society when we call gang bangers with criminal records good men.
Rediculas

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

IMHO Government should put a bounty on gang bangers DEAD!!!!
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Bonita wrote:
Like HELL. He was a long time GANGBANGER. He was ordered by a JUDGE to stay the HELL OUT of Minneapolis, or he would be thrown in JAIL if caught. He threatened to kill cops. In other words, he was a low down, dirty, uncivilized POS.

Most people are GLAD he's DEAD, as he should be. I seriously doubt that the cops even want to catch his killer.
light skinned

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

WOW YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO TYPE OF RESPECT REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE POLICE SAY THIS WAS A MAN WHO DID HAVE CHILDREN THAT NOW HAS TO BURY THERE FATHER OVER FOOLISHNES.I KNEW HIM PERSONALLY AND TO SEE THE COMMENTS THAT IS BEING POSTED IS REALLY SAD...THIS MAN WAS MURDERED POINT BLANK PERIOD AND REGARDLESS OF HIS PAST AND I SAY AGAIN PAST..NOONE DESERVES DEATH IN THAT WAY HE WAS KILLED/MURDERED AND HIS PARENTS HAVE TO READ THESE RIDICULOUS POST FROM IDIOTS THAT DIDNT EVEN NO HIM...HAVE SOME RESPECT PLEASE..RIP TY...LOVE U ALWAYS
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

light skinned wrote:
WOW YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO TYPE OF RESPECT REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE POLICE SAY THIS WAS A MAN WHO DID HAVE CHILDREN THAT NOW HAS TO BURY THERE FATHER OVER FOOLISHNES.I KNEW HIM PERSONALLY AND TO SEE THE COMMENTS THAT IS BEING POSTED IS REALLY SAD...THIS MAN WAS MURDERED POINT BLANK PERIOD AND REGARDLESS OF HIS PAST AND I SAY AGAIN PAST..NOONE DESERVES DEATH IN THAT WAY HE WAS KILLED/MURDERED AND HIS PARENTS HAVE TO READ THESE RIDICULOUS POST FROM IDIOTS THAT DIDNT EVEN NO HIM...HAVE SOME RESPECT PLEASE..RIP TY...LOVE U ALWAYS
The law abiding people of our country want people like this off the streets. Period. If this is the way it must happen, so be it. Respect must be earned. He gets none from me even if I didn't "no" him.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party People wrote:
<quoted text>
Paleez! Respect has to be earned, it isn't one of your constitutional rights.
And, anyone can become a father, a GOOD father isn't a club hangin' gun toting' criminal.
But, if there is peace in hell, have at it!
To coin a phrase, "he who lives by the .45 semi auto, dies by the .45 semi auto".
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

light skinned wrote:
If you want respect, you:

1. Be law abiding
2. Work hard at a LEGITIMATE job or profession
3. Don't threaten to kill COPS
4. Don't deal DOPE
5. Don't get arrested over and over again, costing
taxPAYERS TONS of money
6. PAY TAXES and not be a burden on society
7. Don't have kids that you can't raise properly or
be able to pay for their upbringing

THEN, if you get shot DEAD at a gangsta rap club, you will
have my sympathy and respect. As far as I know, this THUG
doesn't QUALIFY. His kids might actually be BETTER OFF, now
that he is permanently OUT of the picture.
Rediculas

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

light skinned wrote:
YOU the problem with the USA!!!

Again, better off with this banger DEAD. If he had stayed out of Muderapolis he would alive today.
imjusme

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Damn yall crackers just think yall god huh??. You guys dont know this man or anything about him. You cant judge a person off thier pass or what you hear from the police. Everyone that judged this individual has a past.of thier own ,half of y'all prolly pedophiles rapest and more. Because u dont agree with his life style dont mean he`s a piece of trash that doesnt deserve to live. Untill u walk in the shoes of a black man in his situation u have no room to speak..because jus like him you would rob kill and even still jus to feed your family and kids. If you couldnt get a job because people constantly judging you by the color of your skins not by the content of character. Dumb ass crackers..........
Rattler

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

imjusme wrote:
Damn yall crackers just think yall god huh??. You guys dont know this man or anything about him. You cant judge a person off thier pass or what you hear from the police. Everyone that judged this individual has a past.of thier own ,half of y'all prolly pedophiles rapest and more. Because u dont agree with his life style dont mean he`s a piece of trash that doesnt deserve to live. Untill u walk in the shoes of a black man in his situation u have no room to speak..because jus like him you would rob kill and even still jus to feed your family and kids. If you couldnt get a job because people constantly judging you by the color of your skins not by the content of character. Dumb ass crackers..........
Whiiiiinnnneeeee !!!! It' not the color of your skin, it'e your character and your actions which determine the man.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

imjusme wrote:
And you don't know us "crackers" or anything about us "crackers".
Celebrating/living black culture is one thing. And you're right, there are some things in that world that we "crackers" just don't get. And we don't have to. And we don't want to. And I have no doubt the same goes for you. And whether you like it or not, knowing a man's past is a way to judge that man and his character and it damned well should be. And if the police and the courts say you're a convicted killer, or mugger, or rapist, and a repeat offender, there's a pretty good chance they are correct. Your current character is a product of your past whether you want to admit it or not. And one more thing...why does Topix allow someone to use the word "cracker", but frowns on the use of the most common derogatory terms for other races?(and you know which one I mean)

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

imjusme wrote:
,half of y'all prolly pedophiles rapest and more. Because u dont agree with his life style dont mean he`s a piece of trash that doesnt deserve to live..
PS: So you're saying that being a rapist or child molester is a "lifestyle choice" and should be accepted and embraced? Or maybe you are equating these things to the gang banger/hip hop life styles?

You might want to think some of these things through before you hit the Post Comment button.
Jethro

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

imjusme wrote:
Do you know where I can get some white wall tires for my beat up Caddy?
Cece

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

All the negative comments are from hypocrite white people ... yall have nerve to judge him for attending a concert enjoying his self then to have his life taken by a coward ... regardless of what he did or didnt do nobody deserves to be killed. white people make me laugh yall need to judge these sick white men out here shooting up kids in schools..shooting up malls..bombing cities..raping and molesting children yall should be the last to judge anybody you weirdos !! So what if he "gangbanged" the KKK is considered a gang so they deserve to die too right? or better yet im guessing trayvon martin got what he deserved as well huh? laughing my butt off at you ignorant pink toe pink booty pale skin wrinkled old in the face looking white people..go find a volcano to jump in and kill yourself !! Toodles!!
Minnesotan

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Those of you commenting about a dead man as if you knew him are terrible people.
show you right

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Reading everything most of you people on here should be ashamed of yourselves how dare you have the balls to speak with so much hate in your heart towards a man a human being that none of you knew you just judged this man because of what the media says but yet you look at yourself everyday and there's some decisions you've made in your life that your were not so proud of and changed your life for the better so why cant the next man/women do the same? why is he better off dead? when his mom is in pain when all his kids have to grow up fatherless and become mad at the world because of what the world let people do to their father then speak with hate you will go to hell your not perfect and he wasn't as well but he didn't deserve to die period

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Portage Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance