Border traffic in northern Minnesota ...

Border traffic in northern Minnesota moving quickly

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 2, 2009, titled Border traffic in northern Minnesota moving quickly. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

No major glitches were reported at northern Minnesota border crossings during the first day of new identification rules for entry into the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

the wrath

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jun 2, 2009
huh

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 2, 2009
its too bad traffic is not moving quickly here in the metro

“I'm not crying... Winning!”

Since: Oct 08

Twin Cities, USA

#3 Jun 2, 2009
That's great.
Dan

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jun 2, 2009
Since most people won't bother to get a passport to go into Canada, it doesn't surprise me that traffic is flowing smoothly for the reduced number of those who do have passports.
Jack

Shakopee, MN

#5 Jun 2, 2009
Too bad it gets so expensive to get passports for the family. To renew mine wasn't bad but to get 4 new ones for the rest of the family adds up pretty quick. Canada will have to wait for our visit until my job situation stabilizes.
dbigdaddy51

Taylor, MI

#6 Jun 24, 2009
Border crossing what a joke. While going over to canada we got pulled over along with other americans. The reason a smart ass college kid trying to make a name for herself. While sitting in customs waiting to be cleared agents thought it was funny that they were delaying our fishing trip.We have come thru international falls two years in a row and this will be our last. My advice is to come when you don't have training taking place. I'm appalled at canadian customs for doing this crap. Please don"t tell me that they were doing there jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Tue Obama the best 279
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19
Obama paid Ransom for Hostages to Iran Aug 19 achtung RAPHAN 8
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Aug 17 Too Funny 35,567
Did Ilhan Omar marry her Brother ? Aug 15 cowboy chris 2

Grand Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Portage Mortgages