Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

BOTH of these "progressive" guys are backing Obama in his push to get us into another war we cannot win. This goes to show you how quickly they can change their tune just to support whatever it is that Obama wants.

What could be next? Maybe a ban on abortions?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

The nice thing about Situational Ethics as practiced by the Demokrat Plantation Masters, is the Flexibility that these Dregs can access, as their Ethics and Morality is dictated by their Handlers in the Mob.

By the way, Saddam Hussein "Gassed" about 50,000 Kurd women and children in Iraq, as Bill Clinton was getting Blaw Jabs from an Employee of is in our White House......Willy bombed an aspirin factory, ignored Osama Bin Laden, and led to 9-11.

Another scumbag democrat wants to start his 5th "War of Choice", and the "Anti-War Demokrat Sheeple" simply Bahayahayahyyhh into their Obamaphones, as they stuff their faces with their EBT Cards at Micky "D's"
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Amy Klobuchar has met with the anti-war protesters but I imagine she will stand by her man (Obama) when it counts.
So, Obama, if this is an International Outrage why are you the only one who wants to help the rebel terrorists?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

The middle eastern nations should be dealing with their neighbors, not us. If Alabama gassed some of it's population do you think the UN would get asking other nations to get involved? Do you think we would let them? This is an internal matter for the middle eastern nation states, not the rest of the world. Especially since much of the media is still referring to "alleged" gas attacks.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

John Lee Anonymous wrote:
Amy Klobuchar has met with the anti-war protesters but I imagine she will stand by her man (Obama) when it counts.
So, Obama, if this is an International Outrage why are you the only one who wants to help the rebel terrorists?
Every year 100's of humans are slaughtered throughout Africa as Tribes compete for Power and Control.

Look at the Slaughter in Rwanda, the UN Security Forces from Africa that raped 100o's of African Women, the capture and enslavement of 10-12 year old "Soldiers" in the many African Militias controlled by Tribal Chieftans (These Chieftans could be called Community Activists).

My Humanity is shaken much more by what the World sits back and watches what has been happening in Africa for 20 centuries, than it is by the Warring Muslims in the 2nd Century World of Islam!

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Every year 100's of humans are slaughtered throughout Africa as Tribes compete for Power and Control.
Look at the Slaughter in Rwanda, the UN Security Forces from Africa that raped 100o's of African Women, the capture and enslavement of 10-12 year old "Soldiers" in the many African Militias controlled by Tribal Chieftans (These Chieftans could be called Community Activists).
My Humanity is shaken much more by what the World sits back and watches what has been happening in Africa for 20 centuries, than it is by the Warring Muslims in the 2nd Century World of Islam!
You needn't go that far. Look at the slaughter in Chicago. Does the US want to address that? And you are right Con...no one seems to give a rip about the tribal and militia issues in Africa. So the only answer seems to be, follow the money.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
You needn't go that far. Look at the slaughter in Chicago. Does the US want to address that? And you are right Con...no one seems to give a rip about the tribal and militia issues in Africa. So the only answer seems to be, follow the money.
It is the Money!

Chicago is ONE of about 12 Major Demokrat Controlled Urban Cesspools in Amerika, where Tribal Warfare,(as practiced by descendants of Africa) results in an ongoing and massive influx of Americans Wealth which is controlled by the Tribal Leaders who pick the winners and losers from the population.

How about supporting a Coup, or a Military Takeover of these Tribal Leaders on the Demokrat Plantations, and ending their enrichment at the expense of their Peoples?

If it was not clear 5 years ago, it is CRYSTAL CLEAR today.......... Barry Soetoro was pulled from one of the Demokrat Cesspools, Propped up behind the Teleprompter, and he has enriched those that hired him at the expense of his own people.

Franken and Ellison are War Criminals in the slaughter of residents on the Demokrat Plantations!
Heather

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Every "war" has a name, this one in Syria can be called the "Line War".

The only reason we are involved is because dumbo drew a line and said it better not be crossed. Well now our "intell" folks think the line was crossed and we better act now.

And all Obama's sheep must jump on the bandwagon for war. I'd like to see all those Liberatrds be the first on the front lines of this war. They should SEE what bombs do and who gets hurt/killed and what a blown up body looks like. See a buddy with his head blown off, maybe a beautiful woman thsse days.

Libertards need an education in warfare before they rush to back Dumbo because he flapped his lips in the wind.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

I can see Ellison since he will do anything for the Muslim Brotherhood - but Franken?
muslim brothers

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
BOTH of these "progressive" guys are backing Obama in his push to get us into another war we cannot win. This goes to show you how quickly they can change their tune just to support whatever it is that Obama wants.
What could be next? Maybe a ban on abortions?
al the freakin - I don't pay taxes

keith the muslim Ellison - I don't take the oath of office on a bible

Amazing liberal left wing Minnesota.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Noone seemed to give a rip when Iraq and Iran were killing each other off by the millions for a decade either, and there is lots of money there, so maybe that isn't all there is to it...

but then the oil did keep flowing during that war...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Noone seemed to give a rip when Iraq and Iran were killing each other off by the millions for a decade either, and there is lots of money there, so maybe that isn't all there is to it...
Or whole villages of people being hacked to deth with machetes in Africa. Where is the outrage over that?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Or whole villages of people being hacked to deth with machetes in Africa. Where is the outrage over that?
we sent in UN troops to shoot the dogs eating the dead bodies laying everywhere...that's compassion...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
you do realize that the Tutsis did the same thing to the Hutus when the Tutsis were in power some ten years previous, don't you?

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Noone seemed to give a rip when Iraq and Iran were killing each other off by the millions for a decade either, and there is lots of money there, so maybe that isn't all there is to it...
And oil is, essentially, money. Black gold. Texas Tea.

There was no outcry when Russia was trying,(and failing) to overtake Afghanistan either. As I mentioned in another post, there is no justifiable reason to go to war other than a direct threat to the nation. Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc, do not fit that condition.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
And oil is, essentially, money. Black gold. Texas Tea.
There was no outcry when Russia was trying,(and failing) to overtake Afghanistan either. As I mentioned in another post, there is no justifiable reason to go to war other than a direct threat to the nation. Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc, do not fit that condition.
yes, in fact there was. we sent million$ in weaponry, as did the Saudis. but that had nothing to do with money or oil, that was just the cold war leftovers for us, and religious cult support for the saudis...

yes, i bet if the flow of oil had been stopped from the Iraq, Iran war , there would have been much hue and cry.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, in fact there was. we sent million$ in weaponry, as did the Saudis. but that had nothing to do with money or oil, that was just the cold war leftovers for us, and religious cult support for the saudis...
yes, i bet if the flow of oil had been stopped from the Iraq, Iran war , there would have been much hue and cry.
And the Taliban (and probably Al Qaeda) owes us a huge favor for giving them all of that assistance fighting the Russians.
Wade Gustafson

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

I don't think Franken and Ellison are war mongers. I do think they are among Obama's lapdogs.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Taliban (and probably Al Qaeda) owes us a huge favor for giving them all of that assistance fighting the Russians.
actually, when the Soviets left, the US also packed up and left leaving this war-torn nation left to fight our a civil war amongst the tribal factions. the Saudis, stayed nad continued funding the Taliban and Al queda friendly factions, and thus they won the war. they owe the Us nothing, obviously.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>actually, when the Soviets left, the US also packed up and left leaving this war-torn nation left to fight our a civil war amongst the tribal factions. the Saudis, stayed nad continued funding the Taliban and Al queda friendly factions, and thus they won the war. they owe the Us nothing, obviously.
I was being somewhat facetious when I said they owed us something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Portage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••